[APP][5.0+] Super Status Bar - Ticker Text, Gestures, Icon Styles, Brightness Control

Search This thread

burntrat

Sep 17, 2010
Is it possible to adjust brightness with swipe in full screen mode? Like watching Youtube in landscape view?

sandeep101

Jun 19, 2010
Hi Dev .. it's a great app restoring good features of old android which google took away instead of giving options to users . Isn't it possible to increase number of icons on stock status bar . There are color and transparency limitations on custom status bar as you said ? That's the main reason I wanted to root . Thanks .

gordoz

Mar 7, 2017
Just discovered this app today and promptly purchased! My only issue is that the status bar is Red on my home screen...can't seem to change it no matter what I do. Am I missing something simple??

Joban kanda

Jun 29, 2018
Thanks for the support!
Unfortunately the "Custom" status bar can't be made transparent because it is just an overlay.
If it was semi transparent, you'd be able to see the original icons behind it.
There's no way to actually change the icon styles without adding an overlay, like the Custom status bar
Sir, please introduce transparent background for root users. I know you will say that if there will be transparent background, then system icons will be shown but root users can hide the system icons. So please sir, introduce transparent background for root users very very soon. Great work, thank you.

jrbmed08

Aug 14, 2012
Bay Area, CA
This app is awesome but my favorite feature, the ticker, has stopped working on my S10e. I've excluded the app from battery optimization but Samsung still seems to keep killing it and it comes back without the ticker working. Previously I could get it working by toggling it on and off but that fix has stopped working too. Any thoughts?

Icetea

Nov 8, 2014
it seems, that development has stopped.
no news since sep.20!
all social media channels are interrupted.🤪

nowell29

Feb 4, 2009
Phoenix
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 4
Hello. I hope I'm not speaking to an empty room. I bet much appreciate this app. I happily purchased it. I was wondering if it would be difficult to add to the clock options the ability to show the date and day off week?
Unfortunate for me, my employer's use of MDM software means I can no longer use a custom ROM. I miss having the custom status bar I've used for years.

I'd love to add this function (from my previous phone with custom ROM)
Screenshot_20211023-100106_Nova7.jpg

Last edited:

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
I am really curious as to why great apps with legions of users like Titanium Backup, Super Status Bar and others are often abandoned. It just doesn't make sense to me...

RootedLee

Sep 1, 2017
I am really curious as to why great apps with legions of users like Titanium Backup, Super Status Bar and others are often abandoned. It just doesn't make sense to me...
As per Google Play Store: Updated on Apr 22, 2022. But the dev obviously has left XDA or at least this thread of his...

Reactions: sjamie

QWONXDA

Oct 10, 2012
Fantastyczna aplikacja, gratulacje dla twórcy. Mam jednak bardzo denerwujący problem, więc na moim Huawei p20 pro dostałem aktualizację do EMUI 12 i bardzo przydatne szybkie zarządzanie kartami SIM przestało u mnie działać (jestem zaskoczony, że tak bardzo potrzebna opcja w telefonach dual sim nie jest możliwe w opcjach widżetu) :mad:
Przed aktualizacją ustawiłem się w Gestures - Single click - Zarządzanie kartą SIM i było OK, teraz mimo wyboru wyskakuje komunikat "Wystąpił błąd", czy to wina tej aktualizacji? Czy da się to naprawić, bo jak na razie wszystko inne działa bardzo dobrze. Pozdrowienia. (y)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

app-icon-rounded.png

Super Status Bar

Ticker Text, Gestures, Icon Styles, Brightness & Volume Control, and more!

xda.jpg

Super Status Bar adds useful tweaks to your status bar such as gestures, notification previews, and quick brightness & volume control.
    Everything about the app and its tweaks is fully customizable, making it easy to change things to the way that you like.

STATUS BAR BRIGHTNESS & VOLUME
    - Easily change brightness and volume just by swiping along the status bar
    - Includes: Brightness control as well as music/media, ring, notification, voice call and alarm volumes
    - Able to automatically detect the type of sound playing. If you're listening to music, swiping along the status bar will change your music volume

STATUS BAR NOTIFICATION TICKER TEXT
    - Bring back the unobtrusive status bar notification ticker text
    - When a new notification arrives, it will display along your status bar
    - The style can be fully customized to you're liking
    - Replaces your heads up notifications you enable it

GESTURES
    - You can use simple gestures in the status bar to perform custom actions
    - Including: tap, double tap, long press and swipe left/right

Available actions:
    - Double tap to sleep (turn off screen)
    - Flashlight / Torch
    - Toggle rotation
    - Open apps
    - Open app shortcuts
    - Screenshot
    - Power off menu
    - Back / Home / Recents
    - Go to previous / next app
    - Set brightness (when tapping)
    - Expand notifications
    - Expand quick settings
    - Split screen

ICON STYLES
    - Change the style of the status bar icons to iOS 13, MIUI 11 or Android Q (more coming soon!)
    - Hide status bar icons you don't want to see
    - Change the color of icons and the status bar background

STATUS BAR MODS
    - Vibrate when tapping quick settings

BATTERY BAR
    - Display your current battery level as a small bar along the status bar
    - Animates when charging
    - Fully customizable with colors and positioning

LINKS
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/tombayleyapps
    Telegram: https://t.me/SuperStatusBar
    FAQ: https://tombayley.dev/apps/super-status-bar/faq/
    Email: [email protected]

Also, new update:
    Version 2.3
    - Added 4 new Ticker Text styles
    - General improvements and bug fixes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tombayley.statusbar
    Hi, nice app.. Is there any promo code?

Same here...promo code by chance? Tia

Sorry, I don't just give out promo codes like this.

If you know any other languages and could help translate part of the app, I'll be happy to give you a promo code though. Just PM me.
    It cost next to nothing, just support quality apps.

But here's your answer:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=82013749
    Thanks for the reply, you're absolutely right though. What a great price for a great app. Just purchased it. Thanks again to the developer
    This and Tile Shortcuts are just fantastic.
    Even without the full features the free versions are enough for most users,even if I needed the the paid features I wouldn't ask because
    devs need to be supported.
    As all users of any app or works done by devs the more we support them, we benefit more.
    If you have a smartphone that's worth hundreds surely a few quid won't kill you.
    Just to be open not everybody has spare cash especially in the current pandemic and I have benefited from promotional codes.

No digs at anybody just my opinion