[APP][5.0+] Televizo - IPTV/OTT player

Search This thread

t0m2k

May 18, 2011
Hello, yes that's why it's Beta. I can't do nothing here at this moment. You have to wait until Google fixes the issue. You can also try to reinstall Televizo, maybe it will help.
i did the reinstall thing, sadly nothing changed :( So you say its a A13/SDK issue?

ricki_75

May 20, 2017
Hello, is there possible to recording video with televizo (for network disk). If yes how to setup?

jottect

Sep 1, 2015
Motorola Edge (2021)
Hi Televizo,
I have purchased Televizo using Google Playstore (and it is using that for activation).
Now, I'm trying to use Televizo on a amazon Fire stick, but lately amazon fire stick does not run playstore, so in this case is there a way for me to enable premium features on an amazon fire stick? (I already installed Televizo on it and I am trying to load my backup file, but it is not allowing me to do so, since load backup is a premium feature...)
Thank you

jottect

Sep 1, 2015
Motorola Edge (2021)
@dengerex
Hi Televizo,
I have purchased Televizo using Google Playstore (and it is using that for activation).
Now, I'm trying to use Televizo on a amazon Fire stick, but lately amazon fire stick does not run playstore, so in this case is there a way for me to enable premium features on an amazon fire stick? (I already installed Televizo on it and I am trying to load my backup file, but it is not allowing me to do so, since load backup is a premium feature...)
Thank you

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
Liepaja
@Televizo: are you still with us!?! If yes, please answer my Q.
Hello, sorry for late answer.

You have to create your Televizo account on that device, where you purchased Premium version. Go to the Televizo settings -> My account -> uncheck "Use Google Play activation". Premium version will automatically link to your Televizo account.
After that you can use your Televizo account on your Amazon device.

quack3d

Apr 1, 2012
@dengerx If I go to 'All channels', search for something and selecting a channel, I would expect the back key returning me to the search I did. Instead it shows me the 'All channels' list with the channel I selected marked. Can you make it so back key goes back to the search instead?

Also, I tend to use a Harmony remote to control Televizo. Possible to make 'ChannelDown' command scroll a page down in the channel lists? That's how Kodi behaves.

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
Liepaja
If I go to 'All channels', search for something and selecting a channel, I would expect the back key returning me to the search I did. Instead it shows me the 'All channels' list with the channel I selected marked. Can you make it so back key goes back to the search instead?
Hello, this feature is in my to-do list, will be implemented in future.

Also, I tend to use a Harmony remote to control Televizo. Possible to make 'ChannelDown' command scroll a page down in the channel lists? That's how Kodi behaves.
Unfortunately i don't have this remote control. I will investigate this later when i will have time.

quack3d

Apr 1, 2012
Hello, this feature is in my to-do list, will be implemented in future.
Sweet!
Unfortunately i don't have this remote control. I will investigate this later when i will have time.
People tend to set them up as "WindowsPC" to maximize control of the AndroidTV/HTPC device. In that way you can send every keyboard button to the device. I think it's this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/do...ystem-windows-input-mediacommands-channeldown

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
Liepaja
New 1.9.5.31 version

What's new in this release?

• Playlist selected by default, as well as all playlists that are in favourites, will automatically update in the background;
  • Added the ability to go to the top of the list in playlist groups (for TV and TV-boxes);
  • Updated video library version;
  • Fixed Android 13 crash;
  • Many other fixes and improvements.

Beauce28

Aug 20, 2022
Bonjour, continuer à regarder dans les films et séries c'est bon Mais quand on visionne des séries avec une dizaine de saisons ou plus le dernier épisode regardé est coché mais pas la saison du coup il faut cliquer sur toutes les saisons .
info : televizo installé sur mon NVIDIA Shield pro et très bonne application.
Cordialement.

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
Liepaja
Bonjour, continuer à regarder dans les films et séries c'est bon Mais quand on visionne des séries avec une dizaine de saisons ou plus le dernier épisode regardé est coché mais pas la saison du coup il faut cliquer sur toutes les saisons .
info : televizo installé sur mon NVIDIA Shield pro et très bonne application.
Cordialement.
Hello, thank you. I will implement "watched" icon on the season in the future versions also.

xonich

Dec 26, 2009
Hello,
I'm currently testing this application which seems to work well but the EPG is shifted by one hour. Would it be possible like in other apps to propose the possibility to define the time shift for the EPG

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Televizo
    Watch your provider IPTV on your phone, tablet, TV or TV-box.

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png

7.png

Available features:
    Live broadcasts and archives (if playlist supports this function);
    You can add an unlimited number of M3U or Xtream Codes playlists;
    You can add an unlimited number of XML EPG;
    Support for different streams (HLS, UDP, RTMP and others);
    Sorting and searching;
    Parental control (playlist editor);
    Favorites;
    Audio track selection;
    And much more...

The application is only a player and DOES NOT CONTAIN any preset channels.
    To view, you need to add a playlist of your provider.

Have a nice watching!

If you have any ideas, suggestions or you found a bug/mistake, let me know please.
    E-mail: [email protected]

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ottplay.ottplay
    Huawei AppGallery: https://appgallery.cloud.huawei.com/marketshare/app/C102609221

APK file (with Google services): Download
    APK file (without Google & Huawei services): Download
    Are there any settings to customize the look and feel, color's and transpercy?

If not, hope you can implement it.

Best regards,

D.
    Hello, thank you very much.

At this moment you can't change Televizo look. In future i will add themes, but at this moment i have a lot of different tasks.
    Please add the FPS display in the broadcast information 🙏
    hello
    when's the next update please?
    Is it possible to share the product backlog?
    Hello, yes i'm planning to attach the backlog a little bit later.

Next update is planned next week. Backup option will be added.
    New 1.8.3.2 version is available!

What's new in this release?

The new name, now we are Televizo!

What's new:
    • Ability to open the EPG with a long tap, or by a "OK" button long press in the channel list;
    • Icons on the channels that signal the presence of the archive;
    • Chromecast support. So far, only the declared video formats are supported;
    • Added French language;
    • Reduced EPG size. Due to changes in the database, it will be cleared;
    • Removed support for ottclub, playlist will be automatically converted;
    • Bug fixes and app performance improvements.