[APP][5.0+] Televizo - IPTV/OTT player

Search This thread

xuandat09

Aug 12, 2009
New 1.9.5.32 version

What's new in this release?

• Ability to change screen size when application goes beyond the edges of the screen on some TVs and TV-boxes;
  • Ability to open video (VOD) in an external player immediately from the video list with a long press;
  • Support for "Cookies" in request headers for video streams;
  • Password check when entering "My Account" if parental control is enabled;
  • Fixed bugs when loading a playlist;
  • Fixed a bug with resetting the search in the list of channels and groups;
  • Other fixes and improvements.
Hi! How many devices can be setup for the premium? Do you have any promo/discount code for it? Thanks!

xonich

Dec 26, 2009
Hello,
No, the parental control only allows to hide the blocked channels and groups.
What I would like is to be able to prevent changing the configuration by preventing access to the settings with a password

psycopathe57

May 25, 2022
hello, thanks for the app, work very good (no crash, no bug, Dolby Vision work perfectly ! and everycodec is supoorted instead of XCIPTV app) i would like to buy the premium version because i have your app on multi devices (2 smartphones, 2 shield TV pro and TV, 1 android TV, 2 tabs) my question is: if i creat an acount without googleplay and this acount is premium, could i use simultaneously this acount on each devices and at the same time (yes kids and wife use IPTV too ^^) ? or there is a limit of connection ? thanks for your respond best regards

xonich

Dec 26, 2009
It is possible to use the app on multiple devices simultaneously if your IPTV provider allows it.
The premium version supports 4 different devices.

dunkster68

Apr 26, 2020
Hello,
No, the parental control only allows to hide the blocked channels and groups.
What I would like is to be able to prevent changing the configuration by preventing access to the settings with a password
just checked on mine, it also prevents changing playlists and program guides, but yes other settings can be changed. If someone changes the settings, I make them pay or wait lol

td00

Jul 8, 2008
Not sure if I just don't see it or if it even exists but is there a mute button by chance? If there isn't would that be something on the wish list?

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
Liepaja
New 1.9.5.37 version

• Fixed file access error on Android 13;
  • Fixed application crash for some users;
  • Other fixes and improvements.

totopic

Apr 4, 2017
I have a problem with the Televizo Premium application.
I installed it on several TV-Boxes, including Nvidia-Shield-Pro, without problem, and it works very well, except on a NetXeon TV-Box which does not open the video when the channel is selected (it now pauses). You have to change the channel then go back to the other channel for the video to start. This happens on live channels, movies or series.
I cleared cache, cleared app data, completely uninstalled the app, then reinstalled it 2 times, but the problem persists.
I specify that the application is Premium, V1.9.5.37.
Please let me know if there is a solution to this problem.

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
Liepaja
I have a problem with the Televizo Premium application.
I installed it on several TV-Boxes, including Nvidia-Shield-Pro, without problem, and it works very well, except on a NetXeon TV-Box which does not open the video when the channel is selected (it now pauses). You have to change the channel then go back to the other channel for the video to start. This happens on live channels, movies or series.
I cleared cache, cleared app data, completely uninstalled the app, then reinstalled it 2 times, but the problem persists.
I specify that the application is Premium, V1.9.5.37.
Please let me know if there is a solution to this problem.
Hello, it looks like some device specific bug. What Android version is on your TV-box? Is it real Android TV or it has different firmware?
Have you tried to turn off your TV-box and disconnect it from electricity for 1 minute?

stbsigit

Nov 15, 2022
I had try free version of televizo, the problem on me is when I play m3u8 link with kodiprop. how to fix it?
Thanks

abashelra

Dec 9, 2022
Hello, it looks like some device specific bug. What Android version is on your TV-box? Is it real Android TV or it has different firmware?
Have you tried to turn off your TV-box and disconnect it from electricity for 1 minute?
Hi,
I just purchased your IPTV player via google play.
In order to install it on a different box I need the email and password of my account. Where can I find them on the box from which I purchased the app.

Thanks

xonich

Dec 26, 2009
Hi,
Either you install the app with the same google account on the second device,
or on the first device in Televizo, in settings at the bottom, you create your account and attach this first device then on the second device you enter your Televizo account and attach this second device.

Reactions: dengerx

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
Liepaja
New 1.9.5.46 version

• Smooth transition from live to archive, if channel supports archive;
  • Long press Up/Down on TV/TV-boxes in full-screen mode will open Recently watched/Favourites group;
  • Program guide fixes;
  • Global search fixes;
  • Bulgarian language;
  • Vietnamese language;
  • Bug fixes and improvements.

topscorer

Apr 16, 2010
I bought Televizo Premium via Google and am very satisfied. In the next update, could you please offer the option of creating several favorites and perhaps renaming them (for individual news, documentaries, films, sports channels). That's the only thing I really miss. Many Thanks.

Reactions: dar00

szwaga

Jan 13, 2023
Hello, I really like this player.
It works quickly and smoothly.
The only thing I can't do is edit channel lists. I read that it can be done with parental lock
However, I can't find this option anywhere. It's only in the main settings - but I don't see it anywhere in the channel lists.
Please help .
Thanks and best regards

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
Liepaja
I bought Televizo Premium via Google and am very satisfied. In the next update, could you please offer the option of creating several favorites and perhaps renaming them (for individual news, documentaries, films, sports channels). That's the only thing I really miss. Many Thanks.
Hello, thank you.
This feature is in my to-do list. Something similar is planned in future.

Reactions: topscorer

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
Liepaja
Hello, I really like this player.
It works quickly and smoothly.
The only thing I can't do is edit channel lists. I read that it can be done with parental lock
However, I can't find this option anywhere. It's only in the main settings - but I don't see it anywhere in the channel lists.
Please help .
Thanks and best regards
Hello, thank you.
You can block/hide groups/videos with Parental control. Enable Parental control in Televizo settings -> Additional settings and select options you need.
Then with long click on group/video you can hide/block them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, thank you.
    This feature is in my to-do list. Something similar is planned in future.
    Actually is really good project. Have you got plan to do some app for windows also?
    Hello, thank you. At this moment no, only Android is supported.
    Ohhh, I can't believe it. Thanks, I just tried adding the playlist directly as Xc and wow, it works. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again
    Televizo
    Watch your provider IPTV on your phone, tablet, TV or TV-box.

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png

7.png

Available features:
    Live broadcasts and archives (if playlist supports this function);
    You can add an unlimited number of M3U or Xtream Codes playlists;
    You can add an unlimited number of XML EPG;
    Support for different streams (HLS, UDP, RTMP and others);
    Sorting and searching;
    Parental control (playlist editor);
    Favorites;
    Audio track selection;
    And much more...

The application is only a player and DOES NOT CONTAIN any preset channels.
    To view, you need to add a playlist of your provider.

Have a nice watching!

If you have any ideas, suggestions or you found a bug/mistake, let me know please.
    E-mail: [email protected]

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ottplay.ottplay
    Huawei AppGallery: https://appgallery.cloud.huawei.com/marketshare/app/C102609221

APK file (with Google services): Download
    APK file (without Google & Huawei services): Download
    Are there any settings to customize the look and feel, color's and transpercy?

If not, hope you can implement it.

Best regards,

D.
    Hello, thank you very much.

At this moment you can't change Televizo look. In future i will add themes, but at this moment i have a lot of different tasks.
    Please add the FPS display in the broadcast information 🙏
    hello
    when's the next update please?
    Is it possible to share the product backlog?
    Hello, yes i'm planning to attach the backlog a little bit later.

Next update is planned next week. Backup option will be added.
    New 1.8.3.2 version is available!

The new name, now we are Televizo!

What's new:
    • Ability to open the EPG with a long tap, or by a "OK" button long press in the channel list;
    • Icons on the channels that signal the presence of the archive;
    • Chromecast support. So far, only the declared video formats are supported;
    • Added French language;
    • Reduced EPG size. Due to changes in the database, it will be cleared;
    • Removed support for ottclub, playlist will be automatically converted;
    • Bug fixes and app performance improvements.