dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
televizo.net
New 1.9.5.51 version

What's new in this release?

• Added the ability to move playlists and EPG;
  • Added the ability to set the limit of active EPG;
  • Improved video stream reloading when video gets stuck;
  • EPG will be deleted together with the playlist if it was specified in the playlist;
  • Bug fixes and improvements.

Reactions: BreckZeBoulay

Nguyenp

Oct 20, 2006
I have the premium. Can you arrange the channels in favourites. And can you have multiple favourites list

Edukisto

Feb 28, 2023
Hello, i buy the Premium on my smartphone but on my tv (firestick) it ask me à count n'y on my smartphone, no count is visible, Just Premium is activate.. How can i put my Premium on my firestick

Thanks

verapuah

Mar 3, 2023
Hi,
I am using Televizo app in my mobile phone (premium version) and in FirestickTV (free version). Today I am having the following problem in the FirestickTV app (version 1.9.5.51:

IMG-20230303-WA0002.jpg

Basically the channels categories usually listed below dissapeared and it is only possible to list "all channels". The additional problem I am having is that this app is used by my grandmother who lives in another country, so it is difficult to guide her to uninstall, install, enter the M3U list again as she is old person. She really got used to to this app.

I want to ask if this is something temporal, if it something that happen for having free version (in my mobile I have premium, same version and it works perfect)? I already tried something very basic as update channels list and the M3U list is working (tested in other application).

Thanks.

Der-Ire

Apr 27, 2021
Hi. If you have premium on your mobile you can use it on your firestick as well. It's for more than one device, 5 I think. I had the same problem with a fire cube after it updated to a newer version. I had to delete Televizo and install it again. Then everything worked fine again.

Reactions: verapuah

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
televizo.net
Hello, i buy the Premium on my smartphone but on my tv (firestick) it ask me à count n'y on my smartphone, no count is visible, Just Premium is activate.. How can i put my Premium on my firestick

Thanks
Hello,

You have to create/login into your Televizo account on that device where you have Premium activated (My account -> uncheck “Use Google Play activation”). Premium will link to your Televizo account automatically. After that you will be able to use your Televizo account on any device.

Reactions: Edukisto

dengerx

Aug 7, 2019
televizo.net
Hi,
I am using Televizo app in my mobile phone (premium version) and in FirestickTV (free version). Today I am having the following problem in the FirestickTV app (version 1.9.5.51:

View attachment 5852771

Basically the channels categories usually listed below dissapeared and it is only possible to list "all channels". The additional problem I am having is that this app is used by my grandmother who lives in another country, so it is difficult to guide her to uninstall, install, enter the M3U list again as she is old person. She really got used to to this app.

I want to ask if this is something temporal, if it something that happen for having free version (in my mobile I have premium, same version and it works perfect)? I already tried something very basic as update channels list and the M3U list is working (tested in other application).

Thanks.
It looks like that it's a temporary problem on your playlist provider server. Please try to update your playlist manually in the Televizo settings -> Update playlist.

Reactions: verapuah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought the premium version of televizo and installed it on Fire TV. I am trying to load the application data (from Backup) but it opens the default file manager. I am unable to browse to the location where I have the backup.

I installed Dark File Manager with FTP and the file manager works fine. But, when I tried to restore data from televizo, it doesn't launch this file manager and goes to the default file manager.

Even in Manage Apps, I cleared the defaults for Files app and set the Dark File Manager to open on the supported links but doesn't work when I triee to restore backup from televizo.

So, how can I load application data on Fire TV from backup? Any ideas?

Btw, it's a great app and works fine on the phone!

EDIT: I found out from the developer that I can open the .backup file directly from the File Manager and it will restore the data. It works and if anyone is using FTV, this is an easy way to restore the data.
    Hi, can you add a another update interval (6 hours) for program guides. The Samsung TV Plus EPG is limited to 6 hours. thank you
    Hello, this option is already available in the app.
    New 1.9.7.52 version

• Added multimedia tunneling option in video and audio processing (TV only). If this option is active, AFR and FPS will not work;
    • Updated version of the video library;
    • Improved video switching;
    • AFR will now be enabled only in full-screen mode (TV only);
    • In XC playlists, when returning to the list of series, the position of the selected season and episode is now saved;
    • Fixed an issue with loading XC playlists in some cases;
    • Other fixes and improvements.
    the best IPTV player
    Hello, is it possible to hide the password of a playlist?
    thanks you
    Hello, you can enable Parental control and then you will need to enter a password if you need to open Playlists in the Televizo settings.
    Televizo
    Watch IPTV from your service (playlist) provider on your phone, tablet, TV or TV-box.

1_en@2x.png 2_en@2x.png 3_en@2x.png
    4_en@2x.png 5_en@2x.png 6_en@2x.png
    7_en@2x.png

Available features:
    • Live broadcasts and archives (if playlist supports this function);
    • You can add an unlimited number of M3U or Xtream Codes playlists;
    • You can add an unlimited number of XML EPG;
    • Support for different streams (HLS, UDP, RTMP and others);
    • Sorting and searching;
    • Parental control (playlist editor);
    • Favorites;
    • Audio track selection;
    • And much more...
    Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ottplay.ottplay
    Huawei AppGallery: https://appgallery.huawei.com/app/C102609221

APK file: Download (Downloader code: 474318)

If you have any ideas, suggestions or you found a bug/mistake, let me know please.
    E-mail: televizoiptv@gmail.com

The application is only a player and DOES NOT CONTAIN any preset channels.
    To view, you need to add a playlist of your provider.
    Are there any settings to customize the look and feel, color's and transpercy?

If not, hope you can implement it.

Best regards,

D.
    Hello, thank you very much.

At this moment you can't change Televizo look. In future i will add themes, but at this moment i have a lot of different tasks.
    Please add the FPS display in the broadcast information 🙏
    hello
    when's the next update please?
    Is it possible to share the product backlog?
    Hello, yes i'm planning to attach the backlog a little bit later.

Next update is planned next week. Backup option will be added.
    New 1.8.3.2 version is available!

The new name, now we are Televizo!

What's new:
    • Ability to open the EPG with a long tap, or by a "OK" button long press in the channel list;
    • Icons on the channels that signal the presence of the archive;
    • Chromecast support. So far, only the declared video formats are supported;
    • Added French language;
    • Reduced EPG size. Due to changes in the database, it will be cleared;
    • Removed support for ottclub, playlist will be automatically converted;
    • Bug fixes and app performance improvements.