• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[APP][5.0+] Volume Styles - Customize your volume panel (iOS, MIUI, OneUI & more)

TomBayley1

Dec 15, 2014
play.google.com

Volume Styles

Control volume with style, change colors, style like iOS, MIUI and more

Volume Styles lets you fully customize your phone's volume panel.
Change the colors, apply different themes such as iOS & MIUI, change the position, and more.

STYLES
Easily apply any style in just one tap:
- Android
- iOS
- MIUI
- One UI
- Oxygen OS
- Android Oreo horizontal sliders
- More to come!

SLIDERS
Change which volume sliders are shown. You can even add a brightness slider!
- Media volume
- Ring volume
- Notification volume
- Alarm volume
- Voice call volume
- Brightness
- System volume

CUSTOMIZE
Style the volume panel exactly how you like:
- Colors
- Auto dark mode
- Corner radius
- Volume control panel position on screen
- Volume panel show duration
- ...and more!

ADD SHORTCUTS
- Toggle rotation
- Flashlight / Torch
- Screenshot
- Split screen
- Settings shortcut
- Turn off screen
- Open sound settings
- Toggle Do Not Disturb
- Toggle sound mode ( silent / vibrate / ring )
- Toggle auto brightness
- Toggle media volume
- Toggle notification volume
- Toggle alarm volume
- Toggle voice call volume
- Toggle system volume

LINKS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tombayleyapps
Telegram: https://t.me/Kcx0ChlfocHjvUuzI1w0ZA
FAQ: https://tombayley.dev/apps/volume-styles/faq/
Email: [email protected]

TheFuzz

Feb 28, 2006
Just purchased premium for my Pixel 4 XL! Love it! Great job, love the customization and ease of use! Many great features!

Well done!

Kitocat

Jan 21, 2014
Greetings! Thx for your app at first.

I have some troubles to set it up on a 1st start, unfortunately. It said, that I need to do something in Android accessibility menu. In my opinion that app asks to set it up in volume control option, that I have done. But it is still unchecked in the 1st start setup menu. What should I exactly do?

Thx in advance.
Android 10, MIUI 11

Attachments

peoplesindian

Feb 16, 2015
Toronto
Awesome app! Thank you for your hard work.

If possible, when changing accent colour, it would be nice if we could change it to our own colour via hex code.

Also, if you choose for it to follow system theme, when in dark mode, accent colour doesn't change, stays as the stock blue.

sripathi6

Dec 20, 2011
Erode

I have some troubles to set it up on a 1st start, unfortunately. It said, that I need to do something in Android accessibility menu. In my opinion that app asks to set it up in volume control option, that I have done. But it is still unchecked in the 1st start setup menu. What should I exactly do?

Thx in advance.
Android 10, MIUI 11
In accessibility menu, you should find the menu VOLUME STYLES then turn that option into ON
Then restart your mobile if it's not working exec after on condition

sripathi6

Dec 20, 2011
Erode

Thx in advance.
Android 10, MIUI 11
IMG_20200410_105221.png

Reactions: Kitocat

pdppdp

Feb 16, 2011
Great app. Always hated it wasn't possible to customize volume settings. With your app it's perfect. Bought pro version after first try.

I just got one suggestion or question:
Is it possible to add the brightness slider to the volume sliders? I think it's a pita to swipe down two times and then change the slider from left to right (or the other way) especially one handed.

lollipopmadman

Feb 14, 2015
Worked perfect in the first run, app runs smoothly. But just one issue. It asks me every time I open the app to enable accessibility. I have, and when I open the settings it is enabled too. But it does turn on the new slider and keeps asking me for the settings to be enabled in the app.

Android 10 MIUI.