[APP][6.0+] CommuniqAI 1.1 – Smartly in Touch (with Promo Codes)

Search This thread

BinkXDA

Mar 1, 2012
We just rolled out another update to the beta channel with more bug fixes! Would love some help with testing and feedback!

Thank you!

BinkXDA

Mar 1, 2012
Yet another update with lots of performance and stability improvements is now on the beta channel! Please give it a spin and report back!

Thank you!

BinkXDA

Mar 1, 2012
Sorry about that! The app is still new, so I’ve currently limited distribution to 94 countries. It’s currently available in some Latin America countries, like Columbia and Brazil. Please let me know what country you’re in, privately if you’d like, and I’ll make the change!

Reactions: Cryte-k

BinkXDA

Mar 1, 2012
Yet another update for the beta channel with a bunch of bug fixes! Would love if others would please give it a spin and report back!

Cheers!

BinkXDA

Mar 1, 2012
I’ve been experimenting with https://openai.com/dall-e-2/ for some marketing-related stuff and would love some feedback on the following images!

Which are your favorites? Obviously, these are just a start and will be modified!

Thank you!

DALL·E1 (1).png

DALL·E1 (2).png

DALL·E1 (3).png

Reactions: spart0n

BinkXDA

Mar 1, 2012
I like the last one!

Also could we have an option on the notification to cancel that message instead of sending it after clearing the notification?
Thank you for the lightning-fast feedback!

As for your question, it will send on swipe, as you know. I left it this way to encourage more communication. Meaning, if you want to cancel, you have to tap on the notification and then swipe the Upcoming message away within the app to cancel (so canceling requires two interactions instead of 1!). Would you prefer a notification swipe to cancel instead? Also, notifications currently have three options—Edit, Not today and 1 hour. If you could change these, what would you want? I’m open to thoughts, but I’d like to only keep three options and not add a fourth!

Thanks!

Thank you for the lightning-fast feedback!

As for your question, it will send on swipe, as you know. I left it this way to encourage more communication. Meaning, if you want to cancel, you have to tap on the notification and then swipe the Upcoming message away within the app to cancel (so canceling requires two interactions instead of 1!). Would you prefer a notification swipe to cancel instead? Also, notifications currently have three options—Edit, Not today and 1 hour. If you could change these, what would you want? I’m open to thoughts, but I’d like to only keep three options and not add a fourth!

Thanks!
Yes please a not today would be helpful :)

BinkXDA

Mar 1, 2012
Yes please a not today would be helpful :)
The Not today button should already be there! Are you saying that doesn’t show up for you? If so, please send me a screenshot of the notification and feel free to redact any personally identifiable information from it!

Last edited:
The Not today button should already be there! Are you saying that doesn’t show up for you? If so, please send me a screenshot of the notification and feel free to redact any personally identifiable information from it!
Yep it's there just not on my smartwatch when I get notification options, it's all good.

I do have a question and/or suggestion. Would it be possible to add Facebook messenger support? There's some friends and family that I don't have phone numbers for that I keep in on Facebook and would like to automatically check in with them occasionally.

BinkXDA

Mar 1, 2012
Yep it's there just not on my smartwatch when I get notification options, it's all good.
Interesting! I don’t have one of these, so I haven’t evaluated operations here! I will make some effort to test on these devices in the near future! Thank you for bringing this up!
Would it be possible to add Facebook messenger support?
SMS support is built into Android natively, so I did this first, but this is also because the app can easily access these communication histories to make better decisions. I plan to evaluate support for Facebook Messenger and other popular communication apps in the future.

Reactions: spart0n

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quickly rolling out yet another update to the beta channel which focuses on improving startup performance on lower-end devices and, hopefully, addresses a crash that I’ve seen on rare occasion for some devices in the wild.

Would really love some help with giving this release a spin to make certain it is solid, so please report back with any issues/feedback!

Thank you!
    Quickly rolling out yet another update to the beta channel which focuses on improving startup performance on lower-end devices and, hopefully, addresses a crash that I’ve seen on rare occasion for some devices in the wild.

Would really love some help with giving this release a spin to make certain it is solid, so please report back with any issues/feedback!

Thank you!
    I'm a beta-holic and updating multiple times per day to make sure I stay current. I'll usually be one of the first to report anything of significance. So far it's working great. I love this app barely used any storage space but is so intuitive and useful!
    I'm a beta-holic and updating multiple times per day to make sure I stay current.
    Nice! I don't release nearly that often! ;)
    I'll usually be one of the first to report anything of significance. So far it's working great.
    Awesome!
    I love this app barely used any storage space but is so intuitive and useful!
    I love this feedback!!! Intuitive has been my design goal from day one! I try to focus on efficiency, ease-of-use, getting out of the user's way and, well, being helpful! My goal for the app is to make sure "Keeping in touch doesn’t get easier than this."

On another note, I will be further reviewing my options for improving smartwatch support, as Android Studio has recently improved its support for testing with these devices.

Lastly, if you haven't already, I will kindly ask that you leave a rating and, if it's okay with you, feedback for the app on the Google Play Store. The algorithms that power the Store rely on this stuff and the more I get, the more visibility the app will have there.

Cheers! And thank you for your continued support here!
    Nice! I don't release nearly that often ;) !

Awesome!

I love this feedback!!! Intuitive has been my design goal from day one! I try to focus on efficiency, ease-of-use, getting out of the user's way and, well, being helpful! My goal for the app is to make sure "Keeping in touch doesn’t get easier than this."

On another note, I will be further reviewing my options for improving smartwatch support, as Android Studio has recently improved its support for testing with these devices.

Lastly, if you haven't already, I will kindly ask that you leave a rating and, if it's okay with you, feedback for the app on the Google Play Store. The algorithms that power the Store rely on this stuff and the more I get, the more visibility the app will have there.

Cheers! And thank you for your continued support here!
    You've got a 5* review from me long ago and I'd leave more if it would help lol
    You've got a 5* review from me long ago and I'd leave more if it would help lol
    LOL! You are very kind sir! ;)
    CQFeatureGraphic.png

As we finalize our product for its initial production release, we are seeking final feedback from interested parties. For the first 50 people that provide valuable and MEANINGFUL FEEDBACK to the short questions at https://forms.gle/qFBPLTrbeuPWgNiu7, we will happily be sending free upgrade promo codes!

The app has no ads, may be downloaded from the Google Play Store and is currently available in 96 counties and regions.

The landing page is at https://communiqai.com .

Without further ado:

CommuniqAI is a smart device automation tool for SMS text messages, calls and email that’ll help you stay in touch with those who mean the most to you—and it’ll be there for you through life’s many distractions.

Let’s face it, some of us are better at communicating than others. Rather than forgetting or being “too busy” to reach out to those who are important to you, CommuniqAI will cleverly send text messages of your choosing to, and smartly prompt you to call and email, the people you care about. Whether that person is a significant other, family member, friend, or even a patient, CommuniqAI will help you stay in constant contact.

Some people are, very much, against automation technology like this, but we believe that anything that can help keep communication high between loved ones is, in the long run, a good thing. CommuniqAI, by default, will not take any action and largely act as a helpful reminder, and we recommend this type of use.

Warning: CommuniqAI works well when used sparingly with simple messages—perhaps too well. While it’ll keep you in regular contact with the significant people in your life, they’ll be inclined to reply back and, at this time, CommuniqAI is not intelligent enough to reply in context—so you’ll need to reply back yourself.

Features

• Automatically send custom SMS text messages, with scheduling and opportunistic randomization
    • Automatically start a call, with reminders, near the end of the period selected
    • Automatically start a prepopulated email, with reminders, on a regular basis
    • Complements your default SMS text messaging, call and email apps
    • Won’t automatically send a message if:
    o You are in a call with this person
    o You recently missed a call from this person (configurable)
    o This person recently sent a message and you didn’t reply (configurable)
    • Won’t automatically start a call if you:
    o Are in a call with this person
    o Were in a call with this person and didn’t end the period selected with a missed call
    • Modern Android design with a dark theme
    • Supports multiple people (when upgraded)
    • Won’t repeat the last message sent
    • Set a maximum number of messages per day, week or month
    • Notifications for upcoming messages (configurable)
    • Notifications populated with recent conversation history and favorite messages (favorites are currently available on Android 9.0 and later)
    • Time zone aware (it’ll do the right thing regardless of where you are)
    • Upcoming messages can be easily edited, disabled, postponed, skipped or quickly changed to other frequently sent messages
    • History of what automation actions were taken and why

Helpful Hints

• Use short and sweet, but generalized, messages. Sending a simple “I love you” once a day is far better than sending “You looked amazing in that outfit!”
    • Lots of varied messages and variations on similar messages tend to work best.
    • Disable messages when you and your significant other are together—or select Not Today when notified. While you can schedule messages outside of times you’re likely to be together, you don’t want messages to be sent when you are, for example, sitting right next to them at lunch.
    • Don’t wait for CommuniqAI’s automation! If you want to reach out to a loved one, let them know in the moment!

For what it’s worth, just uploaded an update to the Play Store with minor bug fixes. Thanks.
    Another update was just released to improve some messaging heuristics and address minor bugs.
    Ill check it out, seems cool!!
    I do! Please see the OP for details on how to obtain a promo code.

Cheers!