BTW, looking at the OnePlus implementation (screenshot below) adding the digits after the dot would be fineThanks buddy. In few weeks I'll post strings so everyone will be able to do a translation.
Subscribe to the thread to get updates.
CheersI'll do some workaround
That will be probably be there in futureOne other suggestion: allow users to set a custom day of the month for the start of the wireless data billing cycle (so that it matches with the setting in Android).
For KB per second it's not needed but for MB per second it's already there.BTW, looking at the OnePlus implementation (screenshot below) adding the digits after the dot would be fine
Sent from my OnePlus 7T using XDA Labs
I'm about second thing you wrote, can you pass a screenshot or something about it?Thanks a lot for the nice app.
With a single view one could get all required info. Really like it.
Just two things I recognized:
1) The Network Speed chart at the top of the app window has black axis labeling on dark grey background. This is not readable for me.
2) I'm using AdGuard in local VPN mode. Like almost all other internet speed apps, the displayed internet speed is too high (factor of ~3). Anything you can do to about that??
Thanks a lot again for the development!
1. Update is coming, so I need from you to do a icon change from app settings and pass a screenshot and tell me is everything okay. Update in 1hHey, I'm trying out your app on my Redmi Note 5 (whyred) global version phone with the Pixel Experience Plus 9.0 (Pie) custom ROM. It generally works well but here are two issues that I've noticed.
1) When I upload a file to cloud storage such as Google Drive, the speed notification in the status bar doesn't show the upload speed which is more important than the download speed in that situation.
2) It seems that the WiFi and data usage totals in the notification only update approximately every 3 MB. Can these numbers be updated more often?
As for the chart in your app, the top and sides should be labeled with units to make it easier to understand.
Lovely project Dev!
The UI is so beautiful and full of useful information.
I have some suggestions but I'm sure they are already in your to-do list.
1 To be able to change the unit from KB/s to MB/s etc
2 To also have the UP on the status bar as an option.
3 To be able to select what information is shown on the notification before expanding it. For example I'd like to see only my monthly total.
4 If it's possible to have the notification appear/disappear when network is available.
Just some quick thoughts , thanks again for this app
2. Done and will be visible in about 1h, please wait for an updateCan u add visible like this for see download and upload ?
I'm about second thing you wrote, can you pass a screenshot or something about it?
For first one, update is coming in about 1h
Thanks for note. I'll check today, so basically your problem is download speed?Here's a screenshot comparison when AdGuard is on or off. I have a 60MBit line, so I cannot reach the 15MBit shown in the left image. On the right hand side of each screenshot is a wdget from the ''Speed Indicator app from Evozi', the only app I found which doesn't show wrong numbers with AdGuard in Local VPN mode.
I also marked the black axis labels. They are hardly visible for me on the phone. I also don't understand the numbers there. In the right screenshot I see a download speed of 4MB/s in the status bar (which is reasonable) , but he y-axis shows 60-80MB/s?
Thanks a lot for following up and the good work!!
View attachment 4946261
I'll check the case today when the VPN is on.Yes, download speed is displayed different if AdGuard is running or not. An the numbers at the y-axis at the graph don't correspond to the numbers in the status bar.
I don't care about the difference to the 2nd app., This was just for checking
Can you give me your setup of AdGuard so I can do a personal test.Thanks for note. I'll check today, so basically your problem is download speed?
For the small number difference between the apps is a start time of it, because they are not started at the same time, and don't catch the bytes at the same second.
And for those numbers on the axis, I'm not done with them so it'll soon be done
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk