[APP][6.0+][NO ROOT] Android Auto Apps Downloader - The all time favourite apps on Android Auto, painfree

Search This thread

Crooksey75

Dec 11, 2021
Wish I read this before downloading and paying for this and then spending all day Saturday trying to get it to work in my leaf, no matter what you do, it does not work

BrunoBard

Dec 14, 2021
Good afternoon, I've been following the forum since the beginning of last year, because I bought a car with android auto and found that I couldn't watch videos.
I don't have a very technical knowledge, like some. However, I would like to comment on the topic "android auto without root", as I can still use carstream in a 7.1 beta version. But before connecting the data cable, I have to clear the cache and data from the android auto
My cell phone is a samsung a70
Android Auto 7.1 beta
Android version 11
Screenshot_20211218-180219_Settings.jpg

BrunoBard

Dec 14, 2021
I put more pictures below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211218-180153_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211218-180153_Settings.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Screenshot_20211218-180219_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211218-180219_Settings.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 164
  • 20211218_180106.jpg
    20211218_180106.jpg
    746.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot_20211218-180143_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211218-180143_Settings.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_20211218-180227_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211218-180227_Settings.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 185
  • 20211218_180313.jpg
    20211218_180313.jpg
    772 KB · Views: 192

trinec

Apr 18, 2008
Zürich
On my s20 with android 12 / oneUI 4 this worked immediately for the first time. Now, I can still see the icon, but CarStream crashes directly on start. On the s20 itself it still can be used.

K3KKOZR

Dec 20, 2021
Hi guys, i have an s21 plus not rooted and an Audi S3 2021. I've installed performance monitor but It seems that It can't retrieve data.. It Is Always stucked at 0 in all parameters.. someone could help me? All other apps works fine. Thanks

Reactions: tagmas

poedaniel

Jan 17, 2021
literally none of the appa work on my phone.
galaxy s21 android version 12
AA Version: 7.1.614574-release
Pioneer AVH-3500NEX

porotikos

Mar 29, 2016
cant i choose an apk i have in my phone, to install it instead? reason i ask is i have a patched spotify apk to avoid ads. i would like to have this apk installed. is this doable?

edlee

Jun 25, 2008
Does this app have a way of installing apps to the newly released Android Automotive for 2022 ChevyTahoe/Suburban, GMC Yukon/XL.

For some reason the play store on these trucks does not list any media streaming apps, just ebooks and music streaming, some trucks have Hulu and Youtube/Kids built in, while some dont, nobody understands why or how to get the apps if you dont have them. The video steaming app are for use with the Rear Seat Entertainment screens, but as of now most people only have options for HDMI 1 and HDMI 2, with no ability to play back streaming from local USB. If you can figure out a way to enable USB playback and add the option to the rear screen it would be the most ideal solution, many of the new owners of the 2022 models would pay for this solution as well.

Attachments

• Resized_20211216_214826.jpeg
    Resized_20211216_214826.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 111
  • 661800593.jpg
    661800593.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 661287668.jpg
    661287668.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 111

whiteghost63

Mar 4, 2019
No idea what happened but!!

Samsung s21 ultra latest android etc AAAD stopped working so did AA mirror?

I have just updated Sygic GPS via Kinginstaller and they are now working?

KingInstaller

No idea why! Was not trying to get it to work was just getting Sygic to work through Android Auto!

NOT saying it will work for you but could be worth a try?

1.download and install King Installer
2.download sygic.apk and put it in Download folder
3.open king installer app, then select file button, then click button at top row "this week" you
should see Sygic.
4.Press Install as King

Last edited:

cmcg86

May 8, 2014
Why is the OP not getting back to people here? Considering alot have paid to get access to all the apps. People would like to know the reason as to why and how Google have blocked this from new updates and if there will ever be a solution?

Robert916

Jul 10, 2009
No idea what happened but!!

Samsung s21 ultra latest android etc AAAD stopped working so did AA mirror?

I have just updated Sygic GPS via Kinginstaller and they are now working?

KingInstaller

No idea why! Was not trying to get it to work was just getting Sygic to work through Android Auto!

NOT saying it will work for you but could be worth a try?

1.download and install King Installer
2.download sygic.apk and put it in Download folder
3.open king installer app, then select file button, then click button at top row "this week" you
should see Sygic.
4.Press Install as King
Is your phone rooted?

whiteghost63

Mar 4, 2019
Hi

Phone not rooted ! Since Samsung updated my phone yet again couple of days ago AAmirror not working

Sygic still working ok. Don't know why they have to keep messing things up!

Google prob just want us to conform like Apple "ITs there way or no way!"

daemon6

Jan 25, 2022
So AAAD can only get certain apps working with AA? Can the Dragy app be added to AAAD? That would be amazing.

bofis

Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Not sure if anyone has asked this before, but would it be possible to allow for installing of additional apps, such as Google Chat as well? They used to allow Hangouts on AA, so it's frustrating that Google Chat cannot :-(

You're-not-that-guy

Jan 31, 2022
Hey All,
New to the forum but read for many years.

I downloaded AAAD to my Pixel 6 after seeing various YouTube videos of it working. I paid for the pro version and was disappointed that the functions were not working for me (since the Dec 21 Google update)

I have rolled my Android Auto back to Android Auto version 6.9 (Oct 21 release) and I can say all functionalities work great. Make sure you disable auto updates in the play store, Android Auto was giving me a notification saying this app will be disabled soon, a disable of the Android Auto notifications fixed that for me!

1643642575084.png

Hope this works for everyone else with issues

SOFO888

Jan 28, 2013
Great.

I also went with older versions of Android Auto.
After some notifications that it will be updated soon, it stopped working at one point. St this point I had to update. Otherwise Android Auto did not work at all.

Hopefully this will take some time for the next forced update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1619772039633.png

Android Auto Apps Downloader (AAAD) is an app for Android Phones that downloads popular Android Auto 3rd party apps and installs them in the correct way to have them in Android Auto.

For the first time in 3 years, now users with non-rooted Android devices can enjoy these apps made for Android Auto, and Android Auto Apps Downloader does it all for you. Simply select an app you want to install on your phone and the download will begin. Once completed, install the given app with the classic Android interface and you can start enjoying the app you’ve just installed for Android Auto.

1619777118441.png

No need for a PC.

Android Auto Apps Downloader can be easily installed on any Android phone and the whole installing process is just on the phone.

No need for developer options.

There’s this common misconception that enabling “unknown sources” or “disable ANR” make those apps work. I don’t know who started this, but it’s totally irrelevant. Debug USB? No need for that either.

No need of grabbing APK and do manual installations.

Android Auto Apps Downloader will always download the latest version of the software for you!

No root needed.

The main goal of this app is having the listed apps in Android Auto with a pain free experience and, most of all, without requiring a rooted phone. If you are rooted, you might want to consider AA AIO TWEAKER, which has an alternative root method to patch the apps and it has a lot of other cool features!

Android Auto Apps Downloader is free and can be downloaded from GitHub. Offers in app purchase. The free version of the app allows up to 1 download every 30 days. With the PRO version you can enjoy the full experience and download as many times as you want, forever!

PRE-REQUISITES:
    • Android 6.0+ phone
    • That's it!

Download From GitHub (source code will be live soon!)
    F.A.Q.

Why the heck do I need this app? Can’t I just install the apps by myslef?

Well yes, you could, but they would not appear in Android Auto. Since the beginning of 2018 the custom apps for Android Auto are blocked by Google, but AAAD installs them in a special way in order to actually see the apps on Android Auto. And no root is needed! Call it magic, if you will.

I have a warning from Google Play Protect warning me about your app! Is this app a malware?

Of course AAAD it’s not a malware. Google Play Store does not like apps that install other apps and apps that have IAP (in app purchases) not managed by Google. You can see yourself that this app basically doesn’t require special permissions. Also, I’m planning on releasing the source code soon!

Why only those apps? Where is YouTube? Where is Netflix? Where is Instagram?

Not all apps are compatible with Android Auto. You can’t just pick an app and sledge hammer it into Android Auto. I’ve included basically almost every Android Auto app known to date, and the only responsibility of AAAD is to make them available in Android Auto.

How do I update the apps installed from AAAD?

AAAD will always download latest version of an app. If one of the apps that you've installed through AAAD gets an update, you can open AAAD and download the update. At the moment, there's no update checker, but I'm planning on making it!

Will you hold my bank account/credit card informations?

Of course no. The offered in app purchase is solely processed by PayPal and none of the informations are held or shared with me.

Will this app be available on the Play Store?

No.

I have a problem with an app installed by AAAD. Coyld you help me out?

Any software installed by my app is provided "as is" and I'm not responsible for any malfunctioning. If you are in this case, please seek help from the software's author instead.

I have a problem with this app. Could you help me out?

Write an email to [email protected]

Sir how do I download this app????

If you are on mobile, you likely will have a little dropdown menu named "Assets", from there you can see the package (APK) to install the app. Download and install. If you are on a PC, you might see the "Assets" menu already collapsed and from there you can see the APK.
    Don't waste your money with this app! Google is going to always find a way to stop every method people will find to circumvent AA restrictions. It will be fairer not to ask for money for "products" that will cease to work in only a few weeks.
    Relax. It's just a few bucks.
    I don't mind supporting a developer with a great idea. Even if it's not permanent.
    He still did the work, so why not pay the small price to enjoy it while it lasts.
    Hi everybody, for me the touch works on my car screen using Screen2auto, but when I am on the s2a launcher and press any app then I have black screen ( on the cell phone the app runs ok)
    Oneplus 8 pro , no root
    Yo tras instalar app AAAD y Carstream no me aparece en Android auto. ¿Qué puede ser?

After installing the AAAD app and Carstream it does not appear in Android auto. What can be?