[APP][6.0+][NO ROOT] Android Auto Apps Downloader - The all time favourite apps on Android Auto, painfree

Search This thread

jwahid

May 6, 2021
App not working. Whatever I choose, it is always stuck on "Loading". Not sure what it is doing and after a while it just crashes.

Seems a few others have had the same issue. Any resolution? Thanks.

Gunde

Jul 12, 2007
Works great for me. Great job, OP. Hope Google doesn't kill it with the next update.

Regarding Screen2Auto, does anyone know who to automate the confirmation of "Start"? It's annoying having to accept this one the phone every time.

Tenai

Mar 29, 2021
Hi at first thanks to all developers for the great job done unfortunately on my old huawey P9 with Android 7.0 after correct AAAD + CarStream download the addon don't appear on Android Auto maybe could be Android 7.0 because with Huawei P Smart with Android 10 running well. Do someone help me ? Thks

calitre1955

Jan 11, 2012
Valencia
I have the pro version installed and the same problem
that a majority of users:
APPLICATIONS INSTALLED WITH AAAD DO NOT APPEAR IN ANDROID AUTO.
Will a solution be given to this problem, otherwise, how to recover the money paid for an application that is still under development?
My phone:
My Note 10 Lite with Android 11

hoongss

May 17, 2011
Installed AAAD 1.2, tried to install custom app Fermata Auto but stuck at loading and crash.
Any idea how to fix this?
Thank you

Reactions: kleinfeld

H2opok

Dec 8, 2010
I just bought the pro version. Fermata works, everything is fine.
On the other hand, the performance monitor shows nothing. How does this work?
Phone, Redmi note 10 pro
Screenshot_2021-05-06-18-51-22-188_com.google.android.projection.gearhead.jpg

sderat

Feb 4, 2013
Hi guys I can't install anything .
it's just get stuck on loading and then it crashes.
I'm using an Samsung S10 with Android 11 and ui 3.1
Can it be some rights need to give to AAAD ?
Please help me out here.

Regards Sergio

mbushnaq00

Apr 26, 2010
it seems the app is no longer working with Android Auto 6.4, all my apps have disappeared after the update. Reinstalling does not fix the issue

dogs_bolx

Dec 11, 2010
Hi guys I can't install anything .
it's just get stuck on loading and then it crashes.
I'm using an Samsung S10 with Android 11 and ui 3.1
Can it be some rights need to give to AAAD ?
Please help me out here.

Regards Sergio
Yes i've had the same problem on Poco X3 Pro, but not realme X50 5G

The solution is go into the app's settings (wher you manage data/uninstall etc) and selection the phones option for allowing app to download/install apps. That will fix it, but like others I can't get car share to even show on AA, and Screen2 auto shows but i cant get past 1st screen to select the root etc. Doesn't look like this app works and 30 days to try a different app is crazy and point less, way too restrictive licensing model.

Developer, Just make the app work fully for 14 days then limit so we can at least test before purchase. at this rate it will take about 10 months to even find an app that works!

comiflor

Aug 9, 2013
With the 1.3.1 version the apps finally show in AA. Mi 10 Ultra with xiaomi.eu ROM Thank you very much for your work.

efbill

Jan 2, 2007
Drama
Hello. I have the pro version installed and the same problem
that a majority of users:
APPLICATIONS INSTALLED WITH AAAD DO NOT APPEAR IN ANDROID AUTO. My phone xiaomi mi 10 android 11.

Mikhail_Agad

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for this, just confirmed that CARSTREAM works on Note 20 Ultra and Toyota Camry 2020 XSE.
Crashes sometimes sure, but works :)

Now i gotta figure out how to login into youtube that carstream uses..

baybora72

Apr 12, 2019
Hi. I installed aaad v1.3.1 to my huawei mate 20 pro without any problem. then I installed car stream to my phone. I connected my phone to my hyundai tucson 2019 suv via cable . It is worked. I wanted to try another version of carstream. so uninstalled it and tried to install car stream again. But I had problem because it did not allow me to install again. Same app, not another one.
Then ı wanted to buy pro but at this time ı saw that paypal doesnt work in Turkey. I have to wait one month :(
Please correct it for the same apps able to install at least
Thanks for your effort...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dodgie02

CoolRaoul

Aug 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
Hello, just discovered that app. which look useful at first.
But there is a sentence in the FAQ (post #2) I don't understand:
I’ve included basically almost every Android Auto app known to date,
I thought your app purpose was to be able to install *non* Android auto apps. Native Android Auto apps are compatible by design.
BTW my initial purpose was to be able to use Glympse Express app on AA (I still not can't understand why that one is not AA compatible, since it's typically used when driving). Any hope to be able to do that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When do we think this will be available for Android 14?
    Stay tuned! an update of AAStore will be released in the next weeks with Android14 support!!
    1619772039633.png

Android Auto Apps Downloader (AAAD) is an app for Android Phones that downloads popular Android Auto 3rd party apps and installs them in the correct way to have them in Android Auto.

For the first time in 3 years, now users with non-rooted Android devices can enjoy these apps made for Android Auto, and Android Auto Apps Downloader does it all for you. Simply select an app you want to install on your phone and the download will begin. Once completed, install the given app with the classic Android interface and you can start enjoying the app you’ve just installed for Android Auto.

1619777118441.png

No need for a PC.

Android Auto Apps Downloader can be easily installed on any Android phone and the whole installing process is just on the phone.

No need for developer options.

There’s this common misconception that enabling “unknown sources” or “disable ANR” make those apps work. I don’t know who started this, but it’s totally irrelevant. Debug USB? No need for that either.

No need of grabbing APK and do manual installations.

Android Auto Apps Downloader will always download the latest version of the software for you!

No root needed.

The main goal of this app is having the listed apps in Android Auto with a pain free experience and, most of all, without requiring a rooted phone. If you are rooted, you might want to consider AA AIO TWEAKER, which has an alternative root method to patch the apps and it has a lot of other cool features!

Android Auto Apps Downloader is free and can be downloaded from GitHub. Offers in app purchase. The free version of the app allows up to 1 download every 30 days. With the PRO version you can enjoy the full experience and download as many times as you want, forever!

PRE-REQUISITES:
    • Android 6.0+ phone
    • That's it!

Download From GitHub (source code will be live soon!)
    F.A.Q.

Why the heck do I need this app? Can’t I just install the apps by myslef?

Well yes, you could, but they would not appear in Android Auto. Since the beginning of 2018 the custom apps for Android Auto are blocked by Google, but AAAD installs them in a special way in order to actually see the apps on Android Auto. And no root is needed! Call it magic, if you will.

I have a warning from Google Play Protect warning me about your app! Is this app a malware?

Of course AAAD it’s not a malware. Google Play Store does not like apps that install other apps and apps that have IAP (in app purchases) not managed by Google. You can see yourself that this app basically doesn’t require special permissions. Also, I’m planning on releasing the source code soon!

Why only those apps? Where is YouTube? Where is Netflix? Where is Instagram?

Not all apps are compatible with Android Auto. You can’t just pick an app and sledge hammer it into Android Auto. I’ve included basically almost every Android Auto app known to date, and the only responsibility of AAAD is to make them available in Android Auto.

How do I update the apps installed from AAAD?

AAAD will always download latest version of an app. If one of the apps that you've installed through AAAD gets an update, you can open AAAD and download the update. At the moment, there's no update checker, but I'm planning on making it!

Will you hold my bank account/credit card informations?

Of course no. The offered in app purchase is solely processed by PayPal and none of the informations are held or shared with me.

Will this app be available on the Play Store?

No.

I have a problem with an app installed by AAAD. Coyld you help me out?

Any software installed by my app is provided "as is" and I'm not responsible for any malfunctioning. If you are in this case, please seek help from the software's author instead.

I have a problem with this app. Could you help me out?

Write an email to help.aaad@gmail.com

Sir how do I download this app????

If you are on mobile, you likely will have a little dropdown menu named "Assets", from there you can see the package (APK) to install the app. Download and install. If you are on a PC, you might see the "Assets" menu already collapsed and from there you can see the APK.
    When do we think this will be available for Android 14?
    Stay tuned! an update of AAStore will be released in the next weeks with Android14 support!!
    Don't waste your money with this app! Google is going to always find a way to stop every method people will find to circumvent AA restrictions. It will be fairer not to ask for money for "products" that will cease to work in only a few weeks.
    Relax. It's just a few bucks.
    I don't mind supporting a developer with a great idea. Even if it's not permanent.
    He still did the work, so why not pay the small price to enjoy it while it lasts.
    Hi everybody, for me the touch works on my car screen using Screen2auto, but when I am on the s2a launcher and press any app then I have black screen ( on the cell phone the app runs ok)
    Oneplus 8 pro , no root