[APP][6.0+][ROOT]FDE.AI-v24.01.1 - Powerful AIO Android devices optimizer (13.01.2024)

Search This thread
Feb 24, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi FeraVolt, thank you for creating this AIO. However, FDE.AI caused occasional freezing in my phone (Xiaomi Poco F1 on crDroid 9.2 with NoGravityKernel 10.3.7 v.4.2.0) I am using the auto mode in advanced mode with doze and battery saver feature turned on. How do I fix this?

Looking forward to your reply.

Reactions: brusyev

Kuronosu

Apr 1, 2016
Cologne
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
Heya. This sounds like a super interesting thing and I'd love to try it, but I'm unsure it's actually working as a Magisk module on my OnePlus 8 Pro with LineageOS 20 (2023.03.19).

It shows up in Magisk but it doesn't vibrate on bootup and it doesn't create a log file or anything in /sdcard/Android/. Is this maybe an old info that was only valid for the version of like 3 years ago?

When I tried installing FDE.AI-v7.3-universal-20200127.zip it said my kernel is not compatible. But the latest MAGISK-FDE.AI.zip did install.

So, yeah, I keep wondering 🤔

brusyev

Aug 27, 2010
Hi Fera.Volt,

Thank you for the continuous work and the latest release of FDE.AI. Unfortunately the Performance Mode is causing random restarts on my Galaxy Note 9 phone running Android 10 (normally after 4-5 days of use. I am often using Samsung Dex so not sure if it could be related.

Last edited:

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hi FeraVolt, thank you for creating this AIO. However, FDE.AI caused occasional freezing in my phone (Xiaomi Poco F1 on crDroid 9.2 with NoGravityKernel 10.3.7 v.4.2.0) I am using the auto mode in advanced mode with doze and battery saver feature turned on. How do I fix this?

Looking forward to your reply.
Disable advanced ai mode and disable all build.prop tweaks, reboot & see if that helps

Hi Fera.Volt,

Thank you for the continuous work and the latest release of FDE.AI. Unfortunately the Performance Mode is causing random restarts on my Galaxy Note 9 phone running Android 10 (normally after 4-5 days of use. I am often using Samsung Dex so not sure if it could be related.

Eugene
Try to stick with auto mode, should be good enough.

Heya. This sounds like a super interesting thing and I'd love to try it, but I'm unsure it's actually working as a Magisk module on my OnePlus 8 Pro with LineageOS 20 (2023.03.19).

It shows up in Magisk but it doesn't vibrate on bootup and it doesn't create a log file or anything in /sdcard/Android/. Is this maybe an old info that was only valid for the version of like 3 years ago?

When I tried installing FDE.AI-v7.3-universal-20200127.zip it said my kernel is not compatible. But the latest MAGISK-FDE.AI.zip did install.

So, yeah, I keep wondering 🤔

Don't use old versions of fde. It's preferred to use FDE as regular apk.

Floating window keep crashing after few second, help, I paid for it
Fixed in new version

Hello, and how to return a PRO subscription.? I bought it on Google Play, now I write that it is paid. how to fix it?
email me your GPA payment ID - will do refund.

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com

New:​

— EULA screen with presets
— Premium functions description block
— 3 separate customizable overlay windows
— Advanced FPS meter overlay with graph & statistics
— Disable OS logs and statistics option
— Core: Disable MTE tweak

Improved:​

— App performance, UI and UX
— Android 13-14 compatibility
— Sting translations
— Core: Device info log split

Fixed:​

— Overlay windows crash on A13+

VirusTotal Report
MD5: 510ec0bf5748c239ba37881aa42cde05

Attachments

• FDE.AI-v23.04.1.apk
    4 MB · Views: 561
  • MAGISK-FDE.AI.zip
    4 MB · Views: 223

brusyev

Aug 27, 2010
Disable advanced ai mode and disable all build.prop tweaks, reboot & see if that helps

Try to stick with auto mode, should be good enough.

Don't use old versions of fde. It's preferred to use FDE as regular apk.

Fixed in new version

email me your GPA payment ID - will do refund.
I performed aditional testing between version v23.01.2 and v22.12.2 and ran FDE.AI in both Auto and Performance modes. After 3-4 days of using version v23.01.2 the phone started lagging and rebooted randomly. This occured regardless of the modes used. No such performance impact or random restarts have been observed when using version v22.12.2 even after 6 days of daily use.

brusyev

Aug 27, 2010
I performed aditional testing between version v23.01.2 and v22.12.2 and ran FDE.AI in both Auto and Performance modes. After 3-4 days of using version v23.01.2 the phone started lagging and rebooted randomly. This occured regardless of the modes used. No such performance impact or random restarts have been observed when using version v22.12.2 even after 6 days of daily use.
Update: After more testing the slowdown and random restart had also occurred in version v22.12.2 but after 6 days of use.

littlecrap

Jul 12, 2016
Bali
Redmi Note 10 Pro

— Sting translations

VirusTotal Report
Updated, I'm using module success but I can't find the apk.
Previous version works fine.

I'm using a13

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com

— Bypass charging statusbar quick tile

— Sting translations

VirusTotal Report
MD5: ad6aeb943fecddec73fdca5c383e7659

Attachments

• FDE.AI-v23.04.3.apk
    4 MB · Views: 224
  • MAGISK-FDE.AI.zip
    4 MB · Views: 142

brusyev

Aug 27, 2010
I really like FDE.AI and will continue supporting its development. Unfortunately latest releases are no longer stable on my Galaxy Note 9 running Android 10 and causing random restarts. Uninstalling until this issue is fixed.

PORTER2002

Account currently disabled
Mar 30, 2022

— Sting translations

VirusTotal Report
Buonasera ho acquistato l'app dal playstore stavo pensando di metterlo sul mio s10e Android 12 avrò problemi? E in realtà cosa fa nel telefono non ho capito bene ci sono troppe funzioni e non si capisce

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROOT access is required for this app!

This app automatically modifies wide range of low-level system parameters using ROOT access. By using this app you agree with EULA and any possible risks.

FeraDroid Engine (FDE) - an All-in-One ultimate optimizer for all devices running Android OS. All parameters are individual for EVERY device depending on it's hardware/software characteristics. All parameters are very balanced - you may gain performance without increase of power consumption AND reduce power consumption without losing performance. FDE.AI is totally compatible with very wide range of devices and Android OS versions. Very wide-range settings of OS and Linux kernel are configured, still being cross-platform utility, maximally compatible with all devices. FDE.AI applies configurations depending on hardware and software of device, so that in the end every device is configured individually. All applied changes are systemless (system partition is not touched). Some app features may not be supported on various CPUs/kernels.

Make a backup of your data just in case before installing this app. Don't use any other All-in-One tweakers with FDE.AI or things may get bad!

Downloads:
    HERE or HERE

News channel and support group in Telegram:
    https://t.me/feralab_news_eng

Docs & all related info

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people!

Screenshots of FDE.AI v22.03.4:

Screenshot_20220323-121323_FDE.AI.png Screenshot_20220323-121330_FDE.AI.png Screenshot_20220323-121349_FDE.AI.png Screenshot_20220323-121400_FDE.AI.png Screenshot_20220323-121432_FDE.AI.pngScreenshot_20220323-121449_FDE.AI.png Screenshot_20220323-121511_FDE.AI.png Screenshot_20220323-121517_FDE.AI.png Screenshot_20220323-121522_FDE.AI.png Screenshot_20220323-121532_FDE.AI.png
    Why is pro version no longer available on Google Play Store?

📣 FDE.AI News:
    Regarding FDE.AI on Google Play:
    Things went bad & wrong.

At first, GP was triggered by a long app name, but due to the app was already taken down previously, GP automatically bans the app. I've immediately sent the appeal msg to the support team & after a week they replied that after a deeper inspection FDE.AI app violates their distribution policy by containing "rooting instructions" which look hacky and unacceptable on Google Play. I wrote them back with WTF emails & all I receive from them were semi-automated messages that all info was provided in the first email.
    In the end: FDE.AI Pro is removed by GP for really weird reasons and unfortunately can't be back there anymore. App with 8+k downloads, 4.7+ star rating & thousands of good reviews is gone now.

What next:
    The bad thing in this situation is that I can't access to payments history for FDE.AI Pro anymore. I understand that people who paid, want to use FDE.AI & I must give the product BUT I can't confirm, approve, extract a list of payments/accounts or make a refund for the app anymore (this is why in-app license verification fails). Otherwise, I could at least do anything further, but no.
    It took me some time to make this decision, but there's nothing more left to me.

Within few days I will prepare a license-free version of the new Pro app version, remove the FPS meter from it and release it for free for everyone on GitHub. The source code of the app remains closed, EULA remains the same. FPS meter will be released as a separate app further. FDE.AI lite app is taken down from the Play Store by me, due to it's useless from now.

What does this all mean:
    - FDE.AI Pro without the FPS meter will be free of charge from now.
    - Payment history is deleted by GP (no refunds - sorry but blame Google)
    - FDE.AI lite support is discontinued due to it's useless now.
    - FPS meter will become a separate app.
    - FDE.AI will be supported further - it will not die

This is copied from telegram group/channel.Hope this answers your question
    Has the paid version been removed from play store?
    I can only find the lite version.

Yes, it was permanently removed - now it's back, all good.
    New version is out!

App:​

• Custom screen refresh rate option for shortcuts
    • Low power FPS option for shortcuts - target FPS based dynamic max CPU/GPU freq. set
    • Extraopt screen fixes & improvements
    • Downscale screen fixes & improvements
    • Fixed app update check toggle
    • Added very basic CPU arch and OS version stats
    • Added app rating block in about screen
    • Updated translations, added kyrgyz language, improved language overriding
    • Added stop button in FPS meter notification, updated overlay windows design
    • Various UI/UX and performance improvements (thx to Dmitry)
    • Fixed launch crash on some ROMs
    • Various minor bugfixes

Core:​

• Fixed charger controls
    • misc.