[APP][7.0+] Mantis Gamepad Pro - Free & No-Root Gamepad Mapper for Android (Now Live on Google Play)

Search This thread

AnkitChowdhury

Jul 18, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
Xiaomi Mi A1
BannerLow.png

Mantis Gamepad Pro is the most Modern & Safe Gamepad Keymapper App for Android. With Universal Touch Mapping you can use Mantis to play any Game on Android with a Game Controller. Mantis is Secure, Powerful & Intuitive. Mantis is also completely FREE 🔥🔥

Mantis has been specifically tested with Major Online Multiplayer Games like PUBG, COD, World War Heroes, etc to give you the Pro Console Level Gaming Experience on Android.

Mantis does NOT require Root for any functionality. Root is optional.

Features

No Cloning - Ban-Safe Gaming 🔒 : Mantis doesn't require cloning of Apps and instead uses an Universal Touch Mapping mechanism to function.

Great Gamepad Compatibility 🎮 : Mantis supports almost all Gamepads supported by Android. Xbox, PS4, Razer, iPega, GameSir, Logitech, etc.

Phases 🌖 : With Phases you can create separate Touch Mappings for different segments in the game. Eg. Driving, Movement, Parachute, etc

Incredible DPAD Support ↗ : Mantis allows you use your DPAD like ThumbStick. Great for Gamepads without Physical ThumbSticks. 8-Way DPAD as buttons is also supported.

Smart Resume ↩ : Mantis lets you Multi-Task between Gaming Sessions and will be ready with the Overlay once you return.

Dark Theme 🌑 : The Modern Interface & Incredible Dark Theme radiates the perfect gaming vibes while being intuitive at the same time.

Please use the In-App Feedback API to contact us or via our Social Media :

Email : [email protected]

Join Facebook Group : www.facebook.com/groups/mantisgamepadpro/

Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/MantisGPro

google-play-badge.png

Last edited:

AnkitChowdhury

Jul 18, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
Xiaomi Mi A1
Early Access

Mantis Gamepad Pro is now in Early Access on Google Play. Be the first to Test it for Free. If you would like to be a tester please DM me your Email Address you use with Google Play and you'll be given the Testing Link.

Very Limited Slots are available so it's First Come First Serve basis. ⏩ Thanks.
🙏

Last edited:

AnkitChowdhury

Jul 18, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
Xiaomi Mi A1
version 0.3.2b is now live on Internal Test Track.

- Fixed jerks in game Genshin Impact when moving Right Analog Stick constantly to move Camera(Camera Pan Mode). As reported by Deniz.
- Fixed an issue where current Device Orientation was not being updated into Current Touch Profile.
- Other minor fixes.

Please update to the latest version and keep using the In-App Feedback Mechanism to report or write directly to [email protected]. Enjoy. (y)

AnkitChowdhury

Jul 18, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
Xiaomi Mi A1
version 0.4.0b is now live on Internal Test Track.

- Added How To Use Segment
- Made Camera Panning a lot smoother with various changes.
- Fixed an issue related to Profile Orientation.
- Multiple small fixes.

This is effectively the final Internal Testing Version before we go out to Open Beta Testing. Thanks to all who participated in the programme. It's still early days, hope to have all of you together in the longer run. :)🙏

Please update to the latest version and keep using the In-App Feedback Mechanism to report or write directly to [email protected]. Enjoy. (y)

AnkitChowdhury

Jul 18, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
Xiaomi Mi A1
Bro thank you for this!
Just mapped and played CODM
Only feature I would like is an auto Map feature with profiles for different games.

Thanks a lot for the appreciation. Lemme just tell you there's ton more planned features in store for all of you. This is just the launch version.

A detailed review on Google Play would be amazing. Spread the word. Thanks again. :)

cs1337

Feb 25, 2012
Very nice project thank you!
I have a new Razer Kishi controller, connecting my Xiaomi mi 8 via USB-C port.
The Mantis app recognizes the controller, recognizes the input via calibration and I'm connected to the activatebuddywifi.
However, playing a game Genshin Impact and Monster Hunter, the games don't recognize the controller anymore. I've mapped the screen, but can't get it to work.
Any help? Thanks!

Soumy1234

Aug 19, 2017
I've also been having the problem where after I've mapped the buttons they stopped working. They worked when I initially set them up but not anymore. Also, while they were working, I noticed I couldn't press more than two controls. in Genshin Impact, if I try to move with L-Stick, look with R-Stick and dash with RB, it's like they all cancel out and the player stops moving. Anyone else with this issue?

AnkitChowdhury

Jul 18, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
Xiaomi Mi A1
Very nice project thank you!
I have a new Razer Kishi controller, connecting my Xiaomi mi 8 via USB-C port.
The Mantis app recognizes the controller, recognizes the input via calibration and I'm connected to the activatebuddywifi.
However, playing a game Genshin Impact and Monster Hunter, the games don't recognize the controller anymore. I've mapped the screen, but can't get it to work.
Any help? Thanks!

Hey, since you're using a Xiaomi device, have you made sure you've enabled "Security Settings" in Developer Options? It's crucial that you enable this setting.

AnkitChowdhury

Jul 18, 2012
Nexus 7 (2013)
Xiaomi Mi A1
I've also been having the problem where after I've mapped the buttons they stopped working. They worked when I initially set them up but not anymore. Also, while they were working, I noticed I couldn't press more than two controls. in Genshin Impact, if I try to move with L-Stick, look with R-Stick and dash with RB, it's like they all cancel out and the player stops moving. Anyone else with this issue?

Looks like there's some form of aggressive battery saving mechanism at play on your device. Have you tried Restarting your Device and trying again? It might solve the first issue.

Which Controller are you using? Thanks.

Soumy1234

Aug 19, 2017
Looks like there's some form of aggressive battery saving mechanism at play on your device. Have you tried Restarting your Device and trying again? It might solve the first issue.

Which Controller are you using? Thanks.
I've disabled battery optimization and rebooted and it still didn't work. My controller is an iPega 9167.

Bahabannour

Jan 24, 2021
App works great on samsung devices but when i tried it with a huawei device mantis buddy didn't detect that the phone is connected to PC. Any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BannerLow.png

Mantis Gamepad Pro is the most Modern & Safe Gamepad Keymapper App for Android. With Universal Touch Mapping you can use Mantis to play any Game on Android with a Game Controller. Mantis is Secure, Powerful & Intuitive. Mantis is also completely FREE 🔥🔥

Mantis has been specifically tested with Major Online Multiplayer Games like PUBG, COD, World War Heroes, etc to give you the Pro Console Level Gaming Experience on Android.

Mantis does NOT require Root for any functionality. Root is optional.

Features

No Cloning - Ban-Safe Gaming 🔒 : Mantis doesn't require cloning of Apps and instead uses an Universal Touch Mapping mechanism to function.

Great Gamepad Compatibility 🎮 : Mantis supports almost all Gamepads supported by Android. Xbox, PS4, Razer, iPega, GameSir, Logitech, etc.

Phases 🌖 : With Phases you can create separate Touch Mappings for different segments in the game. Eg. Driving, Movement, Parachute, etc

Incredible DPAD Support ↗ : Mantis allows you use your DPAD like ThumbStick. Great for Gamepads without Physical ThumbSticks. 8-Way DPAD as buttons is also supported.

Smart Resume ↩ : Mantis lets you Multi-Task between Gaming Sessions and will be ready with the Overlay once you return.

Dark Theme 🌑 : The Modern Interface & Incredible Dark Theme radiates the perfect gaming vibes while being intuitive at the same time.

Please use the In-App Feedback API to contact us or via our Social Media :

Email : [email protected]

Join Facebook Group : www.facebook.com/groups/mantisgamepadpro/

Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/MantisGPro

google-play-badge.png
    Early Access

Mantis Gamepad Pro is now in Early Access on Google Play. Be the first to Test it for Free. If you would like to be a tester please DM me your Email Address you use with Google Play and you'll be given the Testing Link.

Very Limited Slots are available so it's First Come First Serve basis. ⏩ Thanks.
    🙏
    Mantis Gamepad Pro is now live on Open Beta Track in Google Play. No more registrations required.

Get it for free here :
    https://bit.ly/mantis-gplay
    Thanks!
    To activate MantisBuddy without needing another android phone or PC, this is what I do:
    1.- Install LADB (Android 11 to use Wireless debugging)
    2.- Once setup just run in shell command: "sh /sdcard/Android/data/app.mantispro.gamepad/files/buddyNew.sh"
    3.- Enter & Done :)

Great app!
    version 0.3.2b is now live on Internal Test Track.

- Fixed jerks in game Genshin Impact when moving Right Analog Stick constantly to move Camera(Camera Pan Mode). As reported by Deniz.
    - Fixed an issue where current Device Orientation was not being updated into Current Touch Profile.
    - Other minor fixes.