Thanks for purchasing the app and your detailed feedback. First bug was fixed with the latest release. Renaming a Zone works fine on the devices I tested but probably needs further investigation. Widgets are considered but their code is not final yet. Mostly will be made available soon. ThanksI like the concept and just purchased it as I have been using another program. A couple of things though:
1. There seems to be a bug in the resize window option. It doesn't work that well and doesn't seem to save your position or size. When I resize the window and then go back into the setting, it seems to reset itself.
2. When renaming a zone, it doesn't show up correctly until you go out and back in.
3. It would be nice to be able to add widgets. Other programs allow this.
Hi, it was an unintentional mistake when rearranging the code. You'll find it fixed with the upcoming update. You can join the Telegram channel to be notified when new updates arrive
@BialyApps any news on these issues, is a new release planned? This makes the current version almost unworkable for me.With the current version I'm having issues where zone launcher is active with apps in landscape mode, while in configuration this is disabled. Also when I blacklist the apps which are in landscape mode or disable zone launcher all together it still is active in landscape mode. The only way to stop zone launcher in that case is to force stop it.
I hope a fix is available soon, thanks!
Don't suppose ur still sending out promo codes by chance? Pleeze & thanxZONE LAUNCHER
!Attention! This Launcher will not replace your current Launcher. It works on top of any other beloved launchers as Nova, Nigara.. etc
Think of Samsung Edge,,, SwipePad,,, Pie Control .. or any similar app. Zone Launcher is taking the idea to the next level.
As featured on Xda official blog:
Zone Launcher is a smart one swipe launcher = meaning you do all the interactions using a single swipe gesture without having to lift your finger or click on any button.
View attachment 5726497
- Works with Android 10 gestures navigation.
- Single swipe gesture for all app interactions.
- Launch any app from a customized hidden spot.
- Arrange your favorite apps and shortcuts into different colored Zones.
- Launch any of the installed apps (not only favorites) using a custom alphabetical index with the same single swipe gesture.
- Supports launching apps, shortcuts or action buttons (as WIFI, Torch, Split screen ... etc).
- Customize every single aspect of the app from colors, backgrounds & icons.
- Supports icons packs.
- Background blurring and opacity change effects.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Small memory usage.
See it in action (1 min video)
Will be waiting to hear your feedback.
Promotion codes are available upon request. Leave a reply and I'll send you a one