[App][Guides][Unofficial]▶️ReVanced Megathread◀️

Should I continue to provide my ready apks?

• Yes, you should continue.

Votes: 1,410 97.1%
  • No, you should stop.

Votes: 42 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

MrDSM

Jan 18, 2012
Hi,
Thanks for thread.
Is there a version for v7a devices?
I tryed to install the version in the 1st post, but i can't. I have error on installation.

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Hi,
Thanks for thread.
Is there a version for v7a devices?
I tryed to install the version in the 1st post, but i can't. I have error on installation.
If you try to build with ReVanced Manager then you can't in arm devices. You should use another device and export the apk and then use it on your arm device.

If you mean my ready apks at post #2, they should work on arm devices. I tested them in my old device.

MrDSM

Jan 18, 2012
Yes, i mean your apk in your 2nd post.
When i want to install it, it gives me error. (I have no icon on the apk file).

MrDSM

Jan 18, 2012
I have a Android Head Unit which has Allwinner T3 with Android 7.1.1

Last edited:

MrDSM

Jan 18, 2012
I think i found the problem.
Youtube has dropped support for Android 6 & 7 after Youtube 17.34.36.
So i will try to find Youtube Revanced 17.34.36.

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L

Mord0rr

May 24, 2013
Arm7 user here, after install reVanced Extension, on a android Box Beelink GT King Pro With PIE:

Search works, but completely forgets or looses, the hystorical os the previous searches
Every time i see a video, i have to press translations, and also video quality goes to 720P, even i did pressed 4K on previous videos.
Suggestions of videos, basead on the videos i saw, looks more limited than the original Vanced...maybe is my imagination...

All this was working flawless on the last Vanced version. Apart this, everything works well....

Installation made with Post 2.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Wolfcity

Recognized Contributor
Arm7 user here, after install reVanced Extension, on a android Box Beelink GT King Pro With PIE:

Search works, but completely forgets or looses, the hystorical os the previous searches
Every time i see a video, i have to press translations, and also video quality goes to 720P, even i did pressed 4K on previous videos.
Suggestions of videos, basead on the videos i saw, looks more limited than the original Vanced...maybe is my imagination...

All this was working flawless on the last Vanced version. Apart this, everything works well....

Installation made with Post 2.

Thank you!
Are you rooted? If not you need MicroG (and the associated patch) to log in to get a search history but I think you know that.
Another possibility would be some kind of host blocker that blocks "s.youtube.com".

DailyRoutine

Aug 14, 2018
Try removing vanced (not revanced) stuff in /data/adb/post-fs-data.d and service.d
(step 2 in root install)
There is no old Vanced stuff in that folder, only com.google.android.youtube.sh, I didn't remove it.

When I restart, the problem is still persist, the name of the app become "YouTube standalone player," I can't open it either.

There is no old Vanced stuff in that folder, only com.google.android.youtube.sh, I didn't remove it.

When I restart, the problem is still persist, the name of the app become "YouTube standalone player," I can't open it either.
That is probably trying to patch YouTube. Although IIRC mine was something like vanced.sh. But IDK what YouTube standalone player is. Maybe backup it to be safe and remove it. If that doesn't work reinstall revanced.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11

ReVanced j-hc Magisk module should install out-of-the-box:

There were some 'controversies' since the project is not endorced by the official ReVanced team but source code from @scrubjay55 is available on his GitHub and one can inspect if suspicious about and developer helps and participates in this thread- I'm using that for months with no troubles, and every few days the mode notifies about the new update to be installed to be debased with the latest ReVanced)

For that, you will not use ReVanced Manager, nor MicroG. You don't install YT to be patched yourself - the module will install (and later update) everything you need

But clean first, uninstall ReVanced you may have through the Manager - and then uninstall the Manager, reboot and manually remove all those (Re)Vanced or YT sh scripts and apk files you may still find in /data/adb/... and reboot again

Uninstall the YT app or uninstall its updates if YT app preinstalled as a system app

Then download the j-hc Revanced.io module (zip) and install from the Magisk app, Modules, Install from storage - reboot and voila

It's only for devices with the official GApps, not for MicroG

Attachments

• IMG_20230217_091724.jpg
    IMG_20230217_091724.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Reactions: Legoman6

raz_20

Apr 12, 2014
Hi everyone,

I tried to patch an APK, then when i install it, it says "do u want to update the app" it starts an fails to install, but when i use retrial's officiall apk file it doesn't say "do u want to update the app" but "do u want to install" and it Works, so my question is : did i miss a step or is there a hack or something ?

Im on a non rooted samsung galaxy A33.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Hi everyone,

I tried to patch an APK, then when i install it, it says "do u want to update the app" it starts an fails to install, but when i use retrial's officiall apk file it doesn't say "do u want to update the app" but "do u want to install" and it Works, so my question is : did i miss a step or is there a hack or something ?

Im on a non rooted samsung galaxy A33.

Thanks.
Which youtube version you used to patch? Which patches you used? *Recommended*?
Do you have any other revanced or vanced app installed beside the stock youtube?

raz_20

Apr 12, 2014
Which youtube version you used to patch? Which patches you used? *Recommended*?
Do you have any other revanced or vanced app installed beside the stock youtube?
Hi,
I used the recommended YouTube version from apkmirror, and recommended patches.
I have vanced installed, and stock YouTube disabled, with this configuration your apk works and mine don't.

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
R
Hi,
I used the recommended YouTube version from apkmirror, and recommended patches.
I have vanced installed, and stock YouTube disabled, with this configuration your apk works and mine don't.
Remove vanced and try again. In my builds I don't use the "Brand name" patch so it may be this conflict with your patched apk and vanced.

Mord0rr

May 24, 2013
Are you rooted? If not you need MicroG (and the associated patch) to log in to get a search history but I think you know that.
Another possibility would be some kind of host blocker that blocks "s.youtube.com".

The rom i think is not rooted, at least totally....
I did install the 2 files, including MicroG, but i must return home to confirm......

On Vanced, i never log in. Its now necessary?

Or maybe some previous file from Vanced.....and i think i dont have host blocker....

Thank you for your reply!

Asifahmad

Sep 7, 2017
I patched with the latest manager with recommended yt version after patching the yt app crashes and cant open
(Miui phone)

Top Liked Posts

The loading issue apparently wasn't fixed as I can play a video for a few seconds then it just freezes indefenitly as it were loading, but never starts back up. And it's not my internet as I've tried on Wi-Fi and mobile data. It started a few hours ago.
    i had this problem yesterday. updating to the latest gmscore solved the issue forme.
    Hi,

When I open the Youtub app, its not opening, but I get 2 toast messages. See screenshot. What have I done wrong?
    Follow these steps.
    i had this problem yesterday. updating to the latest gmscore solved the issue forme.

It worked, thanks :) .
    Hi,

I followed the steps, and everything is working fine now. (y)
    Big tnx mate!
    Sorry guys but I am really sick. I will get back when I recover.
    The issue about not playing any video is known and you can track it here & here & here. It doesn't affect all accounts (yet?).
    All ReVanced Extended (ReX) apks updated with the latest patches v2.220.10.
    ⚠️From now and go on, you will need GMSCore ReVanced instead of the regular MicroG. (Check here)

📝Notes:
    Playback issues should be completely fixed.
    If you are facing crashing in new ReX version, please:

- Make sure that you have installed correct microG version
    The app package name is: app.revanced.android.gms

- Go to microG Settings —> Self-check and tick all options.

- Make sure that you HAVE STOCK YOUTUBE in your system, if not INSTALL IT! (Check this comment why)

- If you got crashed with YouTube Music, install stock YTM from Play Store.
    If you trust me, you can download my build for Microg RE.
    Youtube 19.11.40
    YT Music 6.45.54
    (A few feature is missing because the app version difference.)
    Hello and good morning, @Zan1456

I've removed the hyperlinks from your post. If you like to share your modded builds, please also provide information about what you've modded and links to your source to allow our users to have a look into your code.
    Please don't read me as if we don't trust you, and I'm aware that VirusTotal doesn't flag your apk. But seeing that you've just posted five times in two years and code yesterday for the first time, we've to be a bit more careful. If something malious happens with devices of our users, XDA's reputation is endangered.

Generally, the owner of this thread, @Retrial, doesn't want any pre-made apk's published in his thread besides his and Magisk modules of well known, trusted members that are already included and available in his thread. He doesn't see a need for other apk's published here, and we've to respect his will and decision. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    As I said many times, I cannot guarantee for other premade apks and hence I don't want those to be shared here to avoid the mess.
    If something bad happens to users by using random apks or fake websites (which are posted from time to time here) they will say "I got it from xda" and guess who they gonna blame...

Plus for the apks @Zan1456 shared, what's the point of those, are modded or built for the old MicroG RE while the new changes of Revanced & ReVanced Extended requires GMSCore?¿
    Also are in unsupported version and features missing as you said.
    It's nothing personal but I don't understand the reason of it.

However, it's not my business and I don't care if someone wanna share apks in PMs but users should be extra careful what they install in their devices.
    👨‍🏫For anyone have issues with buffering on videos or non detection issues of GMSCore (microG), follow these steps:
    1. Uninstall everything related to ReVanced/Vanced MicroG/MicroG.
    2. Make sure you used the latest ReVanced Manager/RVX to patch your app or if you are using my pre-made apks, make sure you have the latest one and do clean install (sometimes version may be the same but patches version are different - patches & integrations are the one that matters).
    3. Make sure you installed the latest GMSCore by ReVanced. (Select Default - Only Huawei users select Huawei)
    4. Make sure your system is configured to ignore and disable Battery Optimization for GMSCore, and GMSCore is allowed to run in background. Follow the steps on https://dontkillmyapp.com/ for your device.
    5. Make sure SafetyNet is enabled in the GmsCore settings.
    6. Make sure SafetyNet is correctly set up on your system. Pass SafetyNet checks using a SafetyNet checker such as YASNAC - SafetyNet Checker. (Stock device ROMs usually pass these by default, so no need to worry)
    7. Make sure the "Spoof Player Parameter" (if exist) at ReVanced/ReX Settings is disabled since no longer needed.
    8. Reboot your device once after you do all these.
    9. Pray to god - I can't help further.
    10. Alternative you can use root version/module which doesn't require GMSCore/MicroG.
    Also notice about this:
    ▶️ReVanced Megathread◀️
    (Apks, Guides, Informations, Links)
    Downloads at MEGA Cloud
    ⚠️This thread is Unofficial and is not related to ReVanced Team or to any other ReVanced forks.⚠️
    I created this thread with the purpose to help xda community and general the users to find guides, infos, trusted apks and to help each other for the whole ReVanced project. You can read more here.
    Please don't post for things you see here at ReVanced Team social platforms, instead post here your issue or question.
    INDEX:
    ⚠️Request to users:
    I cannot guarantee for other premade apks and hence I don't want those to be shared here to avoid the mess.
    If something bad happens to users by using random apks or fake websites (which are posted here from time to time) they will say "I got it from xda" and guess who they gonna blame...so I ask moderators to remove the links.
    Please check here and here.
    💡Differences ReVanced vs ReVanced Extended (RVX-ReX) & Informations
    Here you can find informations, description and links for each project involved with Revanced.
    If you are wondering which one to install ReVanced or ReVanced Extended, my suggestion is to go with the official ReVanced, check this post.

▶️
    ReVanced™️

ReVanced is the successor of the legacy Vanced app. It's a tool which can build a modded version of YouTube with AdBlock+SponsorBlock and has almost all the Premium YouTube features plus more. Well...this is how it started, ReVanced as tool can now patch more apps besides the youtube.

▶️ReVanced Extended (ReX)

ReVanced Extended (ReX) started by YT-Advanced as a fork of ReVanced Extended when inotia00 stopped the development of RVX. ReX has the same patches with RVX with some fixes and additions.
    - inotia00 stopped the development at 05-08-2023.
    - Then the project continues as fork with the name ReVanced Extended (ReX) by YT-Advanced.
    - However at 05-09-2023 inotia00 came back (announcement) and released a new update for RVX patches.
    - At 11-09-2023 ReX is discontinued. (
    announcment)
    - At 27-01-2024 ReVanced Extended (RVX) discontinued. (
    annoucment)
    - At 02-02-2024 ReX resume the development.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX)

ReVanced Extended (RVX) started by inotia00 as a fork of ReVanced with some patches/features more and most of the time it was based on more recent youtube version.
    - inotia00 stopped the development at 05-08-2023.
    - Then the project continues as fork with the name ReVanced Extended (ReX) by YT-Advanced.
    - However at 05-09-2023 inotia00 came back (announcement) and released a new update for RVX patches.
    - At 11-09-2023 ReX is discontinued. (
    announcment)
    - At 27-01-2024 ReVanced Extended (RVX) discontinued. (
    annoucment)
    - At 02-02-2024 ReX resume the development.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX) for Android 6-7

RVX for Android 6-7 is a ported version of RVX patches by kitadai31 for old devices which run android 6-7.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX) for Android 5

RVX for Android 5 is a ported version of RVX patches by d4n3436 for old devices which run android 5.

👾Revancify

Revancify is an alternative tool of ReVanced Manager. More specifically is a TUI wrapper for Revanced CLI with amazing features.

Click here to move up to Index!
    👨‍🏫Patch and Installation Guides

💡Here you can find guides about how to patch a supported app with revanced patches. The same process is for all apps, you just have to find the supported target version of the app you want to patch here (more easier to find here) and follow the same steps. In these guides we will use YouTube as an example.

📱ReVanced Manager Method (Recommended for most users)

▶️ReVanced™️
    Check an alternative guide.
    Alternative, you can also use the very easy way CLI Automation.
    🎯Supported Versions of the Apps: Target Versions

1. Remove anything related to Vanced MicroG/Vanced/ReVanced if you previously had it installed.
    2. Optional If you have installed Official Stock YouTube app: Uninstall it if possible or Go to your Settings > Apps > Find YouTube and Select it > Choose Disable > Click Storage > Clear Cache/Data > Uninstall Updates.
    3. Download: GMSCore ReVanced (latest version) + ReVanced Manager (latest version) [ONLY Arm64 devices] + Recommended Target Versions of all apps / Official YouTube Version 19.09.37 (Android 8.0+) [Do NOT download BUNDLE version].
    4. Install GMSCore ReVanced + ReVanced Manager. [Do NOT install youtube.apk you previously downloaded]
    5. Open ReVanced Manager and Check if your device is compatible as ARM64 device with ReVanced Manager. If it's compatible proceeded.
    6. Go to Settings at the bottom right > Enable "Allow changing patch selection".
    7. Go to the Patcher Tab and Choose the section "Select an application".
    8. Click the "Storage" icon on the bottom right corner and select the .apk of Official Stock YouTube which you previously downloaded.
    9. Select the "Default" box at top left and Patch.
    10. The process will start, wait to finish.
    11. Optional if you want to export the patched .apk (app) you made, after finish the patching and before you install it, press the export button at bottom left corner.
    12. Press Install and done!
    13. While you installing the app and when you first open the app, you MAY get a warn from play store. Press ignore and then press -do not send-. It's safe don't worry about what play store says.
    14. To set ReVanced to open youtube links by default:
      - For general devices check this
      - If you are using MIUI and you have trouble to do it, check this.
      - If you still have issues check this.
    15. On Huawei devices you should also do this.
    16. Enjoy!
    🤖Alternative, easy installation with my "pre-made apks" which you can find here.
    1. Remove all YouTube related modules and apps, if you have any installed.
    2. Remove these specific directories related with ReVanced or Vanced if you used them before. (Check from post #246 why)
    3. Reboot the device.
    4. Download ReVanced Manager (latest version) [ONLY Arm64 devices] + Recommended Official YouTube Version 19.09.37 (Android 8.0+) [Do NOT download BUNDLE version].
    5. Install ReVanced Manager + the Official YouTube App you previously downloaded.
    6. Open ReVanced Manager and grant root permission via Magisk.
    7. Check if your device is compatible as ARM64 device with ReVanced Manager. If it's compatible proceeded.
    8. Go to Settings at the bottom right > Enable "Allow changing patch selection".
    9. Go to Patcher Tab and Choose the section "Select an application".
    10. Select the Official YouTube app which you previously installed.
    11. Select the "Default" box at top left, then Exclude the patches "Client Spoof" & "Vanced MicroG support" and Patch.
    12. Patch and install using the mount method.
    13. While you installing the app and when you first open the app, you MAY get a warn from play store. Press ignore and then press -do not send-. It's safe don't worry about what play store says.
    14. After installation, use Magisk modules such as: zygisk-detatch or Update Locker (requires LSPosed) or Detach3 or TeMeFI, to detach YouTube or other apps from updating by Play Store. [Read this why]
    15. To set ReVanced to open youtube links by default:
    16. Enjoy!
    🤖Alternative, easy installation with the j-hc/ReVanced Magisk Module.

▶️ReVanced Extended (ReX)
    1. Remove anything related to Vanced MicroG/Vanced/ReVanced if you previously had it installed.
    2. Optional If you have installed Official Stock YouTube app: Uninstall it if possible or Go to your Settings > Apps > Find YouTube and Select it > Choose Disable > Click Storage > Clear Cache/Data > Uninstall Updates.
    3. Download: GMSCore ReVanced (latest version) + RVX Manager [ONLY Arm64 devices] + Recommended Official YouTube version 19.11.38 (Android 8.0+) [Do NOT download BUNDLE version].
    4. Install GMSCore ReVanced + RVX Manager. [Do NOT install youtube.apk you previously downloaded]
    5. Open RVX Manager and Check if your device is compatible as ARM64 device. If it's compatible proceeded.
    6. Go to Settings tab at the bottom right > Enable "Allow changing patch selection".
    7. Still on Settings do the following changes you see on this screenshot (for anddea patches) or on this screenshot (for YT-Advanced patches) and reboot the app.
    8. Go to Patcher Tab and Choose the section "Select an application".
    9. Click the "Storage" icon on the bottom right corner and select the .apk of Official YouTube which you previously downloaded.
    10. Select the "Default" box at top left and press Patch. [ReX Custom Icons List]
    11. The process will start, wait to finish.
    12. Optional if you want to export the patched .apk (app) you made, after finish the patching and before you install it, press the export button at the bottom left corner.
    13. Press Install and done!
    14. While you installing the app and when you first open the app, you MAY get a warn from play store. Press ignore and then press -do not send-. It's safe don't worry about what play store says.
    15. To set ReX to open youtube links by default:
    16. On Huawei devices you should also do this.
    17. Enjoy!
    🤖Alternative, easy installation with my "pre-made apks" which you can find here.
    1. Remove all YouTube related modules and apps, if you have any installed.
    2. Remove these specific directories related with ReVanced or Vanced if you used them before. (Check from post #246 why)
    3. Reboot the device.
    4. RVX Manager [ONLY Arm64 devices] + Recommended Official YouTube version 19.11.38 (Android 8.0+) [Do NOT download BUNDLE version].
    5. Install RVX Manager + the Offcial YouTube app you previously downloaded.
    6. Open RVX Manager and grant root permission via Magisk.
    7. Check if your device is compatible as ARM64 device. If it's compatible proceeded.
    8. Go to Settings at the bottom right > Enable "Allow changing patch selection".
    9. Still on Settings do the following changes you see on this screenshot (for anddea patches) or on this screenshot (for YT-Advanced patches) and reboot the app.
    10. Go to Patcher Tab and Choose the section "Select an application".
    11. Select the Official YouTube app which you previously installed.
    12. Select the "Default" box at top left, then Exclude the patches "Client Spoof" & "Vanced MicroG support" and Patch. [RVX Custom Icons List]
    13. Patch and install using the mount method.
    14. While you installing the app and when you first open the app, you MAY get a warn from play store. Press ignore and then press -do not send-. It's safe don't worry about what play store says.
    15. After installation, use Magisk modules such as: zygisk-detatch or Update Locker (requires LSPosed) or Detach3 or TeMeFI, to detach YouTube or other apps from updating by Play Store. [Read this why]
    16. To set ReX to open youtube links by default:
    17. Enjoy!
    🤖Alternative easy installation with the ReX Magisk Modules.

🖥️ReVanced CLI Method (CLI Automation - The easiest way to patch)

👾Revancify (via Termux) Method

Detailed Guide with screenshots.

1. Download Termux via GitHub or F-Droid.
    2. Open Termux and Copy Paste this command:

Code:
    curl -sL "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/decipher3114/Revancify/main/install.sh" | bash
    3. If the above command doesn't work, use this:
    Code:
    pkg update -y -o Dpkg::Options::="--force-confnew" && pkg install git -y && git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/decipher3114/Revancify.git && ./Revancify/revancify
    4. After finish, to run Revancify, open Termux and write revancify and proceed accordingly.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX) for Android 6-7 Method

🤖Non Root: Alternative easy installation with my "pre-made apks" which you can find here.
    🤖Root: Alternative easy installation with the ReVanced Extended Modules A6-7.

▶️ReVanced Extended (RVX) for Android 5 Method

🤖Non Root: Alternative easy installation with my "pre-made apks" which you can find here.
    🤖Root: Alternative easy installation with the ReVanced Extended Modules A5.

➡️External Downloader App for ReVanced YouTube/Music

Guide: With the help of these applications, you can effortlessly download any YouTube video or song.

🤖Patch third-party Reddit Clients

• Guide: Continue using your favorite third-party Reddit apps after July 1.
    • Guide for Infinity: Alternative non revanced solution.

♻️How to Update Apps / Backup & Restore (Import & Export Keystore)

Understand how ReVanced Manager Keystore works

Explanation by ReVanced Team at Discord post.
    • ReVanced Manager has a keystore which with this key you sign your patched apk.
    • If you are patching by yourself -without deleting data of the ReVanced Manager app- then with the same key you will sign all your patched apks and so you could update without an issue and keep your current app settings.
    • If you are using my pre-made apks, these apks are signed with my key and so the app can only be updated only if you are already using my ready apks.
    • If you are using for example the patched app you built and then you want to install my updated pre-made apk, then there will be incompatibility since both are using different key for signing.
    So you need to use patched apks only from one source (either your builds, or my pre-made apks, or from others which I don't recommend) to update without the need of clean installing and so to keep your settings.

How to Backup and Restore ReVanced Manager Keystore (Import & Export)

• ReVanced Manager Method: Open ReVanced Manager > Settings > Scroll Down at Import / Export Settings.
    • File Explorer Method: You can find the keystore to backup or restore it via File Manager > Android > data > app.revanced.manager.flutter > files > revanced-manager.keystore.
    • ADB Method: Check here how to backup and restore ReVanced Manager Keystore file via adb.

How to update your apps

If you patched it by yourself:
    • Simply follow the same steps to patch the app again with the latest patches and then install it. All your settings will persist if you didn't wiped the data or uninstalled the ReVanced Manager before.
    If you use my pre-made apks:
    • Simply download and install (update) the new apk. All your settings will persist.

New Update: 25/05/2023 🗓️
    Changelog 📑

• Included all the previous changes at posts: #1,232, #1,233, #1,290, #1,308, #1,313, #1,358, #1,364, #1,389, #1,400, #1,411, #1,428, #1,433,#1,483, #1,501, #1,548, #1,567, #1,568.
    • Removed link for ReVanced Extended Magisk Module by No-Name.exe GiHhub.
    • Added link for ReVanced Extended Magisk Module by @Wolfcity. More polished builds and trusted person.
    • Added ReVanced Extended Magisk Module link for Android 6-7.
    • Updated the guides, added one step more for Huawei devices to fix force closes.
    • Added ReVanced Extended Details with Screenshots Documentation at "Differences between ReVanced and ReVanced Extended", "Build & Installation Guides" and "Useful Informations / Links".
    • Updated the FAQ.
    • Added Twitch Alternatives section.
    • Updated Third-Party APKS section with warnings.
    • All ReVanced Ready APKs updated with the latest Patches Version: 2.174.0 and Integrations Version: 0.108.0 via Revanced Manager Version: 1.3.0. Except TikTok and Instagram because they gave errors on some patches. (I re-uploaded old tiktok because I deleted it by mistake)
    • ⬇️Download (Unofficial ready Apks by me - Read this)
    Note #1: inotia00 - ReVanced Extended Developer take a break till July. Infos here. I hope the guys who wanted everyday 123321321 updates can live without these till July. 🤪
    Note #2: Changes in the thread/apks/news happens in real time. General Changelog posts like this contains all these changes.