[App][8.0+][Magisk]App Volume Control

Alcatraz323

Apr 4, 2020
The xda article about this app states (emphasis mine):

So how do I go about actually forcing two or more apps to play audio simultaneously (for example twitch+Spotify, YouTube music+YouTube, etc)? I could find no way to do that inside the app
That part of article is misunderstanding, I don't provide any API to let you play multiple audio same time, but you may use some permission manage software like AppOps to ban both applications' AudioFocus permission to achieve that. Also some player support to ignore audio focus by itself such as netease music player

Wekkii_

Jun 5, 2020
Can anyone give me latest for installing android 4.4 for my galaxy tab p6200 I almost downloaded all the links but its always aborted when I try installing it ..help anyone? Thank you...

Qutayba Khader

Jun 30, 2015
Working perfectly on :
-OnePlus 7 Pro
-Oxygen OS 10.0.6.GM21BA
-ViPER4Android FX installed

Thank you alot, this is the best app ever made in the last 3 years for me, I can't believe this :crying:
Thank you again,and please add a shortcut to show the pop-up if you don't mind:eek:

Last edited:

Soumy1234

Aug 19, 2017
Hello. I'm trying this module for the first time on my OP7Pro running OOS 10.3.3. It seems like I've come across an error. I flashed this volume module with Try SE Enforce selected, and Selinux is already permissive, done with another module. I've tried removing and reinstalling the audio headquarters module but no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

Soumy1234

Aug 19, 2017
Working perfectly on :
-OnePlus 7 Pro
-Oxygen OS 10.0.6.GM21BA
-ViPER4Android FX installed

Thank you alot, this is the best app ever made in the last 3 years for me, I can't believe this :crying:
Thank you again,and please add a shortcut to show the pop-up if you don't mind:eek:
Would you mind telling me how you installed this? Also, did you already have Selinux as Permissive before installing or no? I'm having quite a bit of trouble installing this on my own OnePlus 7 Pro. Thank you for your time.

Qutayba Khader

Jun 30, 2015
Would you mind telling me how you installed this? Also, did you already have Selinux as Permissive before installing or no? I'm having quite a bit of trouble installing this on my own OnePlus 7 Pro. Thank you for your time.

Nothing special in installing and the SELinux is Enabled and Permissive.
What is your issue?

Soumy1234

Aug 19, 2017
Nothing special in installing and the SELinux is Enabled and Permissive.
What is your issue?
I get this error when I try to open the app. I already made my Selinux permissive using another Magisk module. I think I tried both of the options with the volume keys when installing in Magisk Manager. Should I remove the Selinux Permissive module and try again?

Attachments

Qutayba Khader

Jun 30, 2015
I get this error when I try to open the app. I already made my Selinux permissive using another Magisk module. I think I tried both of the options with the volume keys when installing in Magisk Manager. Should I remove the Selinux Permissive module and try again?
Did you flashed the module using Magisk? Or just installed the apk?

Soumy1234

Aug 19, 2017
It says that it's permissive and that it's disabled.

Edit: I think I got it to work by removing all of my audio mods (Ainur Narsil, Dolby Digital Plus, V4A...) and the Selinux switch I had. I'm guessing this doesn't work with AML yet so I removed it for now...
Edit 2: Just got it to work. Ainur Narsil was the problem. Successfully running this with Dolby Digital Plus, V4A, ACP and AML on OOS 10.3.3.

Last edited:

Tsaukpaetra

Jan 28, 2011
Is this built for arm64? I can't find it in magisk manager and don't know if trying to run an arm binary will break...

Edit: nevermind, it does have the requisite binaries.

And it's working a charm to help shut up Pokemon Go!

Last edited: