[App][8.0+][Magisk]App Volume Control

Search This thread

JhinCuatro

Mar 2, 2017
Hay, i am experiencing a bug whereby one app is muted while the other app sound continues. As soon as i pause the latter, sound from the other app starts working(Audio Focus ignored on both apps). [Oneplus 6t running PiXeN Os 11]

Edit: SeLinux issue xD... Didn't know my kernel was enforcing(First time). 😂
Pretty sure you want enforcing. Permissive is huge security risk and breaks safetynet.... Then again Idk how android 11 would work. on oos android 10 oneplus 7 pro. Tell me if you get app working on enforcing lol

tyby1601

Dec 9, 2014
Love this app! Now i can play and listen music at diffrent volumes.
Works very well on a Motorola E5plus, hannah, lineage, android10, magisk22.0

Neppomuk_

Jul 19, 2015
Thank you very much. Finally a solution to fix this android behavior of different audio volumes from apps. I do not understand this missing feature.
Works fine on my LeEco Le Pro 3 X720 on AICP 16.1

Cane Phoenix

Jun 2, 2011
The module works pretty well. Sometimes there is a crackling sound (I don't know how to reproduce it). I have noticed that using a Bluetooth device, disconnect the headphones and connect to the headphone jack on the phone, without turning off the Bluetooth device, then it will also crackle/have a feedback like bug.
That's no big deal. I would however like to ask if it would be possible to implement different sound settings depending on if you play the sound from the device speaker, headphone jack or connected Bluetooth device?
Since the Bluetooth device have it's own volume control, it will usually work together with the audio jack. However if the audio is lowered in the module, then it will often be to low when playing from the internal speakers...

Anyway. Keep up the good work. It have helped a lot since going over to Lineage OS, because the sound is extremely high with it.

Extreme_Ninja2099

Jan 1, 2017
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 6T
The app works great for my 6T. But the landscape of the toggle is broken. I set the height to 19 and auto-rotate it works at the beginning. But after several times it breaks and uses the portrait height and side margin of the toggle for no reason. From that bug I can't use it and the basic volume control overlay covers it. Even trying to at least move the toggle to the right side of it won't work

UPDATE: I have titaniumbackup and clearing cache seems to be a temporary fix. I've rebooted now and hopefully it's just a one time bug for 1st reboot after installing it in magisk manager. We'll see and I'll see how much it drains my battery as well

After a day of use, the mod + app works perfectly after the 2nd reboot. No bugs at all. Hopefully, I didn't jinx myself lol. The battery drain is ok

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2018
for anybody having issues, heres an idea, just an idea. download the magisk overlayfs module read about it follow the instructions for the module see how that helps. also try the bootloop protection module.
Screenshot_20220325-130548_MiXplorer.png
Screenshot_20220325-130511_Magisk__01.png
Screenshot_20220325-130553_MiXplorer__01.png
Screenshot_20220325-130559_MiXplorer__01.png

Neppomuk_

Jul 19, 2015
Hi

Do you have other Audio modifications installed like Viper? In this case try Audio Modification Library from Magisk repo which allows you the seamless integration of multiple audio mods.

Best regards

Extreme_Ninja2099

Jan 1, 2017
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 6T
The module and app work well on my 8 Pro. But the height of the toggle on landscape is broken. I set the height to 19, but the height on my homescreen is higher than on landscape games/watching youtube videos on landscape. Is there a fix for this?

It is weird that the height of the toggle isn't the same. If I try to fix it for the homescreen and other apps, the height is 35 but if I watch youtube videos or play landscape games the toggle shifts further downwards? Must be how android messes with the Ui height as it happened with my panels app which was fixed

kaanayaz

Mar 18, 2016
A long time ago, when I couldn't find this application, I gave up. Now when I found it, I started to use it with pleasure. THANKS.

MiUi 11 - Android 10

loulouG

Aug 16, 2022
Please can you update to support Android 13 please? 🥺 I really this app and I use it all the time! It's one of my favorite tool.

daarkpassenger

Jun 1, 2017
The xda article about this app states (emphasis mine):

So how do I go about actually forcing two or more apps to play audio simultaneously (for example twitch+Spotify, YouTube music+YouTube, etc)? I could find no way to do that inside the app
What you have been asking has already been answered by me. It is on the third page of this thread.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***Disclaimer!!! Experimental software applied MIT Opensource License,I am not responsible for any side effects (if any) or damages (if any) caused by this application. Uninstall it in magisk will remove all changes by this software

Brief Intro
    This is a magisk module, apk included, it is used for adjusting the application volume individually(available for multiple playing, you need to ban Audio Focus permission for some app to achieve multiple play)

Features
    1.app volume control
    2.left/right channel volume control
    3.float window

Screenshots
    Screenshot_20200519-214037.jpg

Screenshot_20200519-214059.jpg

Screenshot_20200519-214241.jpg

Installation
    1.You need Magisk 20.2 or higher installed(Canary not recommended)
    2.Download and flash the module
    3.Module has 2 modes to install, use volume key to choose when installing module
      This option will try setenforce 0 on boot as unexpected binder operation is banned by SeLinux
    • Try enforcing
      This option will do nothing with the SeLinux as the module has added sepolicy.rule to try add allow policy for my binder
    * I strongly NOT recommend the over modified system user to install this module,Ex. EMUI,etc
    This software may work better on system like AOSP, LineageOS, DerpFest, etc(MIUI is suppoted after a huge amount test)

Download module
    module has been added to magisk module submission issue,
    Github release:https://github.com/Alcatraz323/audiohq_module/releases

Open source
    Apk:https://github.com/Alcatraz323/audiohq_md2
    Module:https://github.com/Alcatraz323/audiohq_module
    The xda article about this app states (emphasis mine):

So how do I go about actually forcing two or more apps to play audio simultaneously (for example twitch+Spotify, YouTube music+YouTube, etc)? I could find no way to do that inside the app

That part of article is misunderstanding, I don't provide any API to let you play multiple audio same time, but you may use some permission manage software like AppOps to ban both applications' AudioFocus permission to achieve that. Also some player support to ignore audio focus by itself such as netease music player
    Anyone tried this on oxygen os yet?
    Great module !
    I'm trying to install the app via Playstore, but it says it's not available in my region. Could you please release it in Brasil?
    Hey there. This wonderful mod is working flawlessly on my Pixel 7. I was missing this feature from my previous device which had sound assistant (samsung) it's something that should be a must in software for phones.

Glad I found this mod and glad it's working as I expected to.

Selinux is on enforcing by the way. No issues at all. Make sure you do the correct installation for enforcing and that's all pretty much.