[APP] [8.0+] Pluvius - Dynamic OMS Framework.

Search This thread

MrBIMC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 30, 2012
Chernihiv
web_icn.png

Pluvius - Dynamic OMS Framework. Make SystemUI to follow palette of your wallpaper!

Click Download!

Don't forget rate this app on Google Play.

Details

Pluvius is an all-in-one solution for device theming. It works on top of OverlayManagementSystem that lies inside of every Android starting from 8.0.

Pluvius reacts when you change wallpaper and then adapts whole systemUi theme following the palette of your wallpaper. Pluvius is highly customizable so you can specify many different aspects of behavior or even set themes manually.

In order to work, currently Pluvius requires root access, as many of needed apis are restricted.
Pluvius works on Android 8.0, 8.1 and 9.0.

Pluvius is provided as a trial software, with trial being 14 days long. After trial runtime will be disabled and your stock systemUi look will be restored unless PRO-unlock was activated. PRO unlock can be bought from inside of the app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBCO8FD_0h0

XDA:DevDB Information
Pluvius, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
MrBIMC, MrBIMC

Version Information
Current Stable Version: one
Stable Release Date: 2018-07-10

Created 2018-07-10
Last Updated 2018-07-09

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 2,929
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 2,830
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 2,775
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 2,672
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 2,631
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 2,589
Last edited:

atul0000

Jun 14, 2018
Companion App

When companion app will be released ?? So we can use it on unrooted stock ROM??

deep2111

Mar 11, 2015
Delhi
Found a bug, i selected that blue color in screenshot and the color set in qs background is different
Color code ff607db8

Attachments

• Screenshots.zip
    162 bytes · Views: 72
Last edited:

MrBIMC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 30, 2012
Chernihiv
When is the companion app released?

Not soon as it's not on my priority list. I wouldn't expect in in the next couple of weeks for sure.

so nice to see something so great in such early stages

I wouldn't exactly call it early stages. I've been developing it since October. App is almost bugless since the march. It only looks early because of public release, but internally it's been long 9 month :)

Maxz21

Jan 23, 2015
@MrBIMC Can i get the apk of the app
Running on 8.1 ,stock android
Still playstore says device isnt compatible
Tried clearing data force stop etc., No use

Last edited:

biswassumit25

Oct 6, 2012
Kolkata
Stuck on this step (select runtime method). I tried first and 2nd option, nothing works. Only the progression bar below continues to scroll.

I have Redmi Note 3 with Nitrogen OS on 8.1 and rooted via Magisk 16.0.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Pluvius_20180711-211532.png
    162 bytes · Views: 698
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    web_icn.png

Pluvius - Dynamic OMS Framework. Make SystemUI to follow palette of your wallpaper!

Click Download!

Don't forget rate this app on Google Play.

Details

Pluvius is an all-in-one solution for device theming. It works on top of OverlayManagementSystem that lies inside of every Android starting from 8.0.

Pluvius reacts when you change wallpaper and then adapts whole systemUi theme following the palette of your wallpaper. Pluvius is highly customizable so you can specify many different aspects of behavior or even set themes manually.

In order to work, currently Pluvius requires root access, as many of needed apis are restricted.
    Pluvius works on Android 8.0, 8.1 and 9.0.

Pluvius is provided as a trial software, with trial being 14 days long. After trial runtime will be disabled and your stock systemUi look will be restored unless PRO-unlock was activated. PRO unlock can be bought from inside of the app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBCO8FD_0h0

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pluvius, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    MrBIMC, MrBIMC

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: one
    Stable Release Date: 2018-07-10

Created 2018-07-10
    Last Updated 2018-07-09
    When is the companion app released?

Not soon as it's not on my priority list. I wouldn't expect in in the next couple of weeks for sure.

so nice to see something so great in such early stages

I wouldn't exactly call it early stages. I've been developing it since October. App is almost bugless since the march. It only looks early because of public release, but internally it's been long 9 month :)
    On the last step of the start wizard there is the option to deactivate incompatible Substratum overlays.
    For me when activated Pluvius crashes. Tried with Native & System Modifications root.

OnePlus 5T, OxygenOS 5.1.3 OB11 (treble), Android 8.1, Magisk 16.6.

Sent with much love & Android. OnePlus 5T
    Will IT Work with Stock Roms ?:)

Depends what you call stock rom. Theoretically it should work on every rom with android 8.0 and newer. However I only tested on the roms that are close in their looks and behavior to AOSP (aka stock Android).
    Companion App Request

@MrBIMC waiting for the companion app. There are many users who are also waiting so its a request please make it soon.