- Sep 14, 2007
SD Maid SE (aka. SD Maid 2) is the successor to SD Maid (SD Maid 1/ SD Maid Legacy).
A new app, optimized for modern Android versions, and ready for Google's future challenges .
SD Maid SE is an open-source zero-bull**** system cleaner.
SD Maid deletes files and you get more free space. That's the deal!
SD Maid 1 and 2 share core features:
- CorpseFinder: Find files belonging to uninstalled apps
- SystemCleaner: Delete superfluos files from all over the device
- AppCleaner: Delete expendable ("hidden caches") files from apps
- AppControl: Manage installed applications
- Scheduling operations
- Protecting files with exclusions
The Google Play release requires a payment, while the Github release asks for a payment.
Be nice, support your devs .
GitHub release notes are the official changelog.
Bugs / Requests
Please use the issue tracker for bug reports.
I'll also discuss issues else where but usually a lot of helpful information gets lost if it's not organised, so use the issue tracker if it's important .