[APP][8-07-2010] GC Call Logger - CallTrack's features for Windows Mobile

Search This thread

_MaG_

Jul 8, 2010
Hello everybody

This is my first post so I'm stressed a bit ;)

Some times ago I had the Android OS on my Kaiser. There was the simple app called CallTrack. This little app can send your call history to selected Google Calendar. I searched similar app for Windows Mobile and I didn't find any, so I decided to make my own solution. That was the beginning of Google Calendar Call Logger. This simple app does the same as CallTrack.

Main features:
- Storing Google login (email) and password (both encrypted with simple algorythm)
- Retrieving and storing calendars from Google account (links for calendars are encrypted too)
- Automatic loading call history to main screen
- Updating Google calendar with new call history's items

The last function is most interesting. GC Call Logger retrieves all your log items stored in phone and shows them on main screen. For each of them GC checks if it exists in destination calendar and sends them if it not, so there are no duplicates.

I use the Google API to communicate with Google servers. This API contains several libraries, that must be in the same folder with main exe file (libraries are included in CAB installer).

[Updates]
8-07-2010 - initial version (1.0)

[Bugs]
- Incompatible with landscape mode (it will be added in next version (I hope ;) )
- no exe icon (I was to lazy to made some :p)
- probably compatible only with QVGA devices (of course that is no problem if somebody likes scrollers ;) )
- strange selection of active calendar ;) (don't set as active more calendars as once, app allow it but only first will be synchronized).
- too slow :(
My first contact with this API was 2 days ago, so there are more bugs, I think. Don't hestitate to tell me about them.

[System requirements]
- Windows Mobile 5.0 and more (compiled for 5.0 but tested on 6.5)
- .NET CF 3.5
- QVGA device
- about 330KB free storage space
- internet connection

App is free. It can be installed on Storage Card or in main memory.

Attachments

• Screen01.png
    Screen01.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Screen02.png
    Screen02.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Screen03.png
    Screen03.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited: