• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[App][9.0+] System MonCon (System Monitoring and Control)

Search This thread

prahallad

Jul 29, 2013
Sambalpur
iglint.com
Hello all. :) Back with a new app called System MonCon after a long time. It's the beginning of the app and will grow further with your support and suggestions. :coffee:
It's not that I have created a great thing. Only trying to bring small, simple and often quick info required kind of things at one place.

A combination of noticeable 3 things:
  • Check real-time battery temperature, screen time, and internet speed. Track subscription data consumed for the given time. Control and save yourself from digital addiction with over use indicators.
  • Navigation bar alternative with many features. One assistive floating button with many controls. Gain more screen area by disabling default navigation bar.
  • Automatic wallpaper changer with custom directory selection, and configurable time to change. Configure it and the automatic wallpaper changer will keep it doing for you.
  • Full charge battery alarm to protect from over charging, also has configurable voice indicators for low charging and max charge.
Seeking your support to test functionality on many verities of devices. Once the core feels stable in verity of devices, I will plan for more feature additions.

Check some screenshots for a quick glance:
ScreenShort_1.png
ScreenShort_2.png
ScreenShort_3.png
ScreenShort_4.png
ScreenShort_5.png
ScreenShort_6.png
ScreenShort_7.png
ScreenShort_8.png

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iglint.android.systemmoncon (Google Play)

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: oldman20

prahallad

Jul 29, 2013
Sambalpur
iglint.com
Updates:

v1.4_ap
☛ Added Change keyboard action (Available with Popup controls)
☛ Bug fix. Unable to start service because of parameter specified as non-null is null.

v1.3_ap
Every 5 mins added for Wallpaper changer
☛ Internal optimization

v1.2_ap
☛ Added Volume(s) controller as a new Action.

v1.1_ap
☛ Added temperature unit selectable as Celsius or Fahrenheit.
☛ Added auto Wallpaper changer from selected directory.

v1.0_ap
☛ Internet speed meter, daily usage and quota tracking.
☛ Battery temperature monitoring with alert.
☛ Screen time tracking with alert and usage info for 7 days.
☛ Navigation control to use device with full screen area.

prahallad

Jul 29, 2013
Sambalpur
iglint.com

Updates:

v1.5_ap
☛ Added battery charging alarm feature.
☛ Bug fix.

Starts speaking the charging status from, as set in the settings of charging section. Also includs 100% charged alarm. Custom alarm sound file can be used. By default it's a long beep.

Hope this feature addition will be useful for some. :)

prahallad

Jul 29, 2013
Sambalpur
iglint.com
Great, i think better if we can change opacity of widgets. And useful with cpu, gpu clock!
Just waiting for some more users and test results to make the core a bit more stable and responsive in varieties of devices. After wards, I will be adding more customization features and options too.

And custom time format: actualy current time with sec!?
Didn't get that. Screen time is already with seconds. 🤔

Reactions: oldman20

oldman20

Jan 18, 2014
Hà Nội
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Just waiting for some more users and test results to make the core a bit more stable and responsive in varieties of devices. After wards, I will be adding more customization features and options too.

Yes, but i need option for current time with sec in fullscreen mode :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210525-133430_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210525-133430_Samsung Internet.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 17

prahallad

Jul 29, 2013
Sambalpur
iglint.com
Updates:

v1.6.2_ap
☛ Added "Clipboard memo" action
☛ Ready for Android S

Clipboard memo, is an action which can be added as an action to soft nav floating control, or can be added to Popup controls. Text clips can be added to clipboard memo and can be copied to clipboard using a single tap on it. Helpful for those who needs to copy past same content quite frequently.

prahallad

Jul 29, 2013
Sambalpur
iglint.com
Updates:

v1.6.3_ap
☛ Popup controls and Volume controls redesigned.
☛ Apps from Popup controls can be opened in freeform mode using long press. ("Force activities to be resized", and/or "Enable freeform windows" needs to enabled manually from Developer options).
☛ Dependencies updated.

nulogic

Apr 11, 2016
great app @prahallad. im installed this app on my oneplus 7T.
just some suggestions:
1) internet speed meter - use B instead of By
2) track daily data dashboard - use Wifi not Wify 😆

Reactions: prahallad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all. :) Back with a new app called System MonCon after a long time. It's the beginning of the app and will grow further with your support and suggestions. :coffee:
    It's not that I have created a great thing. Only trying to bring small, simple and often quick info required kind of things at one place.

A combination of noticeable 3 things:
    • Check real-time battery temperature, screen time, and internet speed. Track subscription data consumed for the given time. Control and save yourself from digital addiction with over use indicators.
    • Navigation bar alternative with many features. One assistive floating button with many controls. Gain more screen area by disabling default navigation bar.
    • Automatic wallpaper changer with custom directory selection, and configurable time to change. Configure it and the automatic wallpaper changer will keep it doing for you.
    • Full charge battery alarm to protect from over charging, also has configurable voice indicators for low charging and max charge.
    Seeking your support to test functionality on many verities of devices. Once the core feels stable in verity of devices, I will plan for more feature additions.

Check some screenshots for a quick glance:
    ScreenShort_1.png
    ScreenShort_2.png
    ScreenShort_3.png
    ScreenShort_4.png
    ScreenShort_5.png
    ScreenShort_6.png
    ScreenShort_7.png
    ScreenShort_8.png

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iglint.android.systemmoncon (Google Play)

Thank you. :)
    Great, i think better if we can change opacity of widgets. And useful with cpu, gpu clock!

And custom time format: actualy current time with sec!?
    great app @prahallad. im installed this app on my oneplus 7T.
    just some suggestions:
    1) internet speed meter - use B instead of By
    2) track daily data dashboard - use Wifi not Wify 😆