• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP] 9/6 HTC Keyboard for the X10

Search This thread

a1exander

Aug 20, 2010
Here is a HTC IME keyboard that works on the Xperia X10. Its heavily modded so theres alot of other settings in this keyboard than the stock HTC one.

Looks like this:

kb.png
htc-keyboard.jpg

Supported languages:

English
Swedish
Czech
Danish
Dutch
French
German
Greek
Italian
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Russian
Spanish
Turkish

Some features:

-3 different keyboard layouts! (QWERTY, Phone Keypad, Compact QWERT)
-Keyboard calibration app!
-Alot of modded features so you can get the keyboard the way you like it.
ETC.

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?htr0p5alzk03hfr

tadhara

Jan 21, 2011
Budapest
I'm using WB's v61 and it works just fine and it is awesome :cool:
I have one question though, how do I hide the settings button from the keyboard? I wasnt able to find it in the settings.

zodiac100

Aug 19, 2010
We know perfectly well how to install apks. If you read earlier posts you would see that the question was about parsing error. Having said that, the keyboard configuration apk installs fine and very much improves the responsiveness and accuracy of the default keyboard.
Thanks for sharing.
Sent from my X10i using XDA App

t3ej4y

Nov 23, 2010
The app installs perfect and runs well on my phone, save for a few issues (custom words not saving to dictionary etc). However, may be cause I only installed HTC IME apk, I did not install clicker_hi.apk. May I ask what is the clicker_hi.apk? Just installing the HTC IME apk seems to work fine without major issues.

sparkymarks

Dec 1, 2009
The app installs perfect and runs well on my phone, save for a few issues (custom words not saving to dictionary etc). However, may be cause I only installed HTC IME apk, I did not install clicker_hi.apk. May I ask what is the clicker_hi.apk? Just installing the HTC IME apk seems to work fine without major issues.

was wondering myself about it and found that the clicker_hi.apk is some sort of calibration app for the keyboard. havent tried it tho

zodiac100

Aug 19, 2010
It's a calibration app and a very good one too. The HTC keyboard wouldn't install but the calibration made quite a difference to stock keyboard with respect to accuracy and responsiveness. Just showed yet again how poor the software development from SE can be.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

ebbano

Oct 31, 2010
Sorry don't work for me
test on SE X10i with 2.3.3 Android
It's visible on "setting" but can't switch to it on writing mode

Here is a HTC IME keyboard that works on the Xperia X10. Its heavily modded so theres alot of other settings in this keyboard than the stock HTC one.

Some features:

ETC.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Looks like this:

kb.png
    htc-keyboard.jpg

Supported languages:

English
    Swedish
    Czech
    Danish
    Dutch
    French
    German
    Greek
    Italian
    Norwegian
    Polish
    Portuguese
    Russian
    Spanish
    Turkish

Some features:

ETC.

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?htr0p5alzk03hfr
    Thanks for sharing!! =)
    @a1exander

thanks! gonna give it a try into ur MIUI ROM, that works perfect for me, but I think the stock android keyboard doesnt integrate well with the MIUI look :)
    thanks. it very convenient to used