[ALPHA][APP][ROOT][9+] Cloverplay - Play Stadia and xCloud games with on-screen controls
Current changelog: 2020-04-15 Initial version.
Why isn't this on the Play Store?
This is pretty clearly an abuse of the accessibility services, so the app would most likely be
rejected or taken down.
How does this compare to TouchStadia?
TouchStadia advantages compared to Cloverplay:
- Works on any device. (You can use Xtadia on Android to make Stadia run on non-approved devices,
but Xposed is needed for that to work.)
- No root access required.
- Can be combined with Stadia+ if you use a browser with extension support (e.g. Yandex).
- Supports custom control layouts.
Cloverplay advantages compared to TouchStadia:
- Allows you to use the official app (this tends to yield slightly better performance IME).
- Works with xCloud.
- Significantly easier to use (no copying scripts or custom extensions required).
- Joysticks are visible without incurring extra lag.
- Has support for the Stadia-specific assistant and screenshot buttons.
Cloverplay, ROM for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/refi64/cloverplay
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
Last Updated 2020-04-15