• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] Activate Ticwatch Pro 3 LTE without Vodafone UK

Search This thread

just_bol

Mar 22, 2016
Moscow
Hello guys!
User welder_pb from russian forum 4PDA.ru made special Xposed module that emulate Vodafone UK sim card in mobile phone to add any esim to Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro 3 LTE.

Original post here: https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=1005330&view=findpost&p=111054565

Tested myself with Pixel 4a, TWP3 and russian esim (Android 11, Magisk 23 + Riru + Riru Lsposed)

Requirements:
- Any sim card
- Rooted phone on Android 9+
- Xposed

1. Install attached TicEsimFix.apk;
2. Activate it for Wear OS app;
3. Force stop Wear OS app;
4. Open Wear OS, go to Advanced settings in the bottom and now you will see Mobile network settings; choose Setup carrier, follow built-in instructions;
5. ???????
6. PROFIT

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

After this operation you can disable/delete this module/Xposed/Magisk/etc.

Attachments

• TicEsimFix.apk
    2.6 MB · Views: 14

bernarbernuli

Aug 26, 2010
Vigo
www.htcmania.com
I don't own a Wear OS watch with LTE so I'm sure the answer to the following question is simple for a user with TWP3 LTE, Fossil Gen 6 LTE, Xiaomi mi Watch or similar.

Can't all phone carriers in each country that have eSIM service be activated on the watches with LTE ?

If this is so, and only some operators are compatible to register the eSIM on the watch this module for Xposed seems to me a priori very useful.

I am from Spain and I check that there are 6 operators that offer eSIM service: Movistar, Orange, Vodafone, Pepephone, Yoigo, O2, and certainly I had not read anyone who had activated the eSIM of pepephone on his watch.

Here and here links to the worldwide list of operators with eSIM service by country.

I congratulate the developer for the idea and the programming.

Reactions: just_bol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys!
    User welder_pb from russian forum 4PDA.ru made special Xposed module that emulate Vodafone UK sim card in mobile phone to add any esim to Mobvoi Ticwatch Pro 3 LTE.

Original post here: https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=1005330&view=findpost&p=111054565

Tested myself with Pixel 4a, TWP3 and russian esim (Android 11, Magisk 23 + Riru + Riru Lsposed)

Requirements:
    - Any sim card
    - Rooted phone on Android 9+
    - Xposed

1. Install attached TicEsimFix.apk;
    2. Activate it for Wear OS app;
    3. Force stop Wear OS app;
    4. Open Wear OS, go to Advanced settings in the bottom and now you will see Mobile network settings; choose Setup carrier, follow built-in instructions;
    5. ???????
    6. PROFIT

Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg

After this operation you can disable/delete this module/Xposed/Magisk/etc.
    I don't own a Wear OS watch with LTE so I'm sure the answer to the following question is simple for a user with TWP3 LTE, Fossil Gen 6 LTE, Xiaomi mi Watch or similar.

Can't all phone carriers in each country that have eSIM service be activated on the watches with LTE ?

If this is so, and only some operators are compatible to register the eSIM on the watch this module for Xposed seems to me a priori very useful.

I am from Spain and I check that there are 6 operators that offer eSIM service: Movistar, Orange, Vodafone, Pepephone, Yoigo, O2, and certainly I had not read anyone who had activated the eSIM of pepephone on his watch.

Here and here links to the worldwide list of operators with eSIM service by country.

I congratulate the developer for the idea and the programming.