[APP] Agenda Widget (Official thread)

Search This thread

Mikulec

Oct 19, 2007
Sereď
Does anyone have problems with widget not showing anything on KitKat 4.4?

I can add widgets, but they are not showing the content.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Does anyone have problems with widget not showing anything on KitKat 4.4?

I can add widgets, but they are not showing the content.

n8mack33

Oct 7, 2007
I'm having the same problem. Nothing shows unless I disable scrolling. I have One M8 kitkat. Please help this app is unusable without scrolling.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

hinuk

Mar 5, 2011
Is there any way to add Samsung's touchwiz calendar app, so I could add it with that "calendar click application" menu.
That's my only problem with otherwise excellent calendar widget.

I have galaxy s3 with touchwiz based custom rom.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

sherpa25

Jun 13, 2011
Muntinlupa
Is development of this app dead? Used to love it w/ GTasks and Calendars in my i9000 on JB, but it no longer seems to work in KK 4.4.x. on the S4 . :(

What alternatives could you suggest that work with Calendars and GTasks? Thanks.

sherpa25

Jun 13, 2011
Muntinlupa
Is development of this app dead? Used to love it w/ GTasks and Calendars in my i9000 on JB, but it no longer seems to work in KK 4.4.x. on the S4 . :(

What alternatives could you suggest that work with Calendars and GTasks? Thanks.

Been so long, but I can't find one equivalent to this. Can you guys suggest what comes close to this Agenda widget?

andrewilley

Mar 17, 2006
Birmingham
OK, so I guess I'm a bit late to the party on this one (about 7 years! ;) ) but I've been using Agenda Widget (v 2.1.28) for many years without any sort of hitch; it was the perfect app to display a nice condensed and colour coded calendar view on my home page. The fact that I hadn't noticed there had been no further updates for 7 years is testament to what a great piece of coding it was in the first place. Normally on each new device I simply restore my core apps & data/settings using Titanium Backup, but my new phone (a nice shiny new Galaxy A70) is not yet rootable so I'm stuck with the 'Google official' way of doing things, and boy does that suck!

I've looked around for a replacement (e.g. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.kumpewo.agendawidget&hl=en ) but nothing seems to have the sheer range of options and styles so I can set it just how I want it to look. Does anyone still reading this thread know of a good alternative, or of a safe third-party resource to download the last original APK for the rolfharrison app? Assuming it will install on Android 9 of course (it worked fine with Titanium restores on my last 6.0.1 device).

Andre

Last edited:

snowkilts

Jan 22, 2007
Detroit
I tried several of them and settled on Your Calendar Widget by Manuel Shenavai. Been using for a year or so, no complaints.

andrewilley

Mar 17, 2006
Birmingham
I tried several of them and settled on Your Calendar Widget by Manuel Shenavai. Been using for a year or so, no complaints.

Ironically, after trying out nearly a dozen possible looking contenders, I actually put the trial version of that one on my phone yesterday afternoon before coming back to this thread. Great minds think alike as they say. It might be a bit more expensive than some, but it does seems very configurable and a sort of "spiritual offspring" from Agenda Widget. I think a purchase is on the cards.

Andre

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update Feb 2012: Agenda Widget 2.0 is just around the corner, check out the dev version now: http://www.androidagendawidget.com/development

Cool new features include Grid View, Quick actions for event clicks, Ultimate Todo support, Due Today support, more customization of the widget layout, easier to use preferences... Woohoo!

Agenda Widget is a highly customizable home screen widget which shows events from the Google and Touchdown and tasks from SSI gTask, Dato gTask, Google Task Organizer, Got To Do, Astrid, Ultimate Todo, Due Today, Calengoo, DTG GTD and Touchdown.

It has scrolling in ICS, Honeycomb and alternative Launchers such as ADW, Launcher Pro and anything else that supports launcher plus.
    attachment.php

The free version is fully featured with no time limits, soon I will be putting advertisements in the settings.

The plus version has a few exclusive features such as task list filtering, ability to modify the background color, a gridview display type and the ability to have tasks per widget

Finally:
    • If you like the app, rate it high in the market!
    • If you want to help translate I use myGengo String (tell me your language when you request an invite!)

Screenshots attached (some are mine, some are users)...
    Agenda Widget 2.0 is just around the corner, check out the dev version now: http://www.androidagendawidget.com/development

Cool new features include Grid View, Quick actions for event clicks, Ultimate Todo support, Due Today support, more customization of the widget layout, easier to use preferences...

Plus version should be on the market in the next few days, the free (Ad supported version) is going up sometime next week.

Enjoy the new screenshot's ~
    Help me keep bugs out of the market and test the latest RC of Agenda Widget! If you try it out, please report back how it went and if you are a new or existing user!

http://www.androidagendawidget.com/development
    Nice one man, let me know what you think
    Although TouchDown supports color for Tasks (by assigning a category), this color is not applied into Agenda Widget Plus (2.0.16).
    touchdown-"]uservoice post[/URL] aswell

I will try and fix all this up soon.

Now the widget wont refresh
    Won't refresh as in never shows data, or won't refresh as in auto update?