[APP] Air Command Shortcut [ROOT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xperiacle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 12, 2012
Just want to share a free version of Air Command Shortcut which as the name implies is just a simple app to launch Air Command menu without detaching spen. Before Lollipop, air command can be launched without root but on Lollipop samsung has protected the intent to invoke air command by third-party apps so the need for root.

You can access Air Command from your app drawer or notification panel or multiwindow tray.

Just download below, install, run and grant su permission.

Attachments

• AirCommandRootXDA_v1.0.apk
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,347
  • Screenshot_2015-03-17-21-11-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-17-21-11-54.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,910
  • AirCommandRootXDA_v1.1.apk
    81.7 KB · Views: 701
  • AirCommandRootXDA_v1.2.apk
    81.7 KB · Views: 3,262
Last edited:

xavivts

Jan 1, 2013
Valencia (Spain)
Thx bro, is perfect.:good:

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Hi, something happened to me, I left the phone on the table and at 5 min sounded like an alarm, when I took .Me I had yielded a message reminding me that the spen was disengaged when it was put in place, nor indeed had takenOn the other hand, it is normal to persist aircomand icon in the notification bar having done your homework? To remove it you should go to notifications and Close. regards.

xavivts

Jan 1, 2013
Valencia (Spain)
Hello, the new base for the 910F BOC3 get the icon in the notification bar but the app launches and does not work. regards

Last edited:

willstay

May 7, 2011
It says "There is a problem parsing the package" when I try to install from ESFileExplorer. On 910H KitKat rooted phone.

I have been looking for this app from the day I switched from Note 3 to 4.

willstay

May 7, 2011
Hi there is still parsing error on 910H rooted Kitkat. Please make it work and put in play store, I am willing to purchase it. Alternately, I would love to have a shortcut only for "Screen-Write" as that is primary app I use out of AirCommand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just want to share a free version of Air Command Shortcut which as the name implies is just a simple app to launch Air Command menu without detaching spen. Before Lollipop, air command can be launched without root but on Lollipop samsung has protected the intent to invoke air command by third-party apps so the need for root.

You can access Air Command from your app drawer or notification panel or multiwindow tray.

Just download below, install, run and grant su permission.
    Error...

Sent from my SM-N910C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sorry I assumed everyone is on Lollipop so the app was made for Lollipop only. Anyway, I uploaded a v1.2 which supports Kitkat.