[APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

Zreux

Jan 9, 2015
well, it still doesn't work, the driver is installed and when it restarts I enter "driver status"
when trying to reinstall the driver error appears when communicating with the service "VIPER4ANDROID"
Driver status: 0.0.0.0
NEON activated: no
Activated: no
Audio Format: unsoported
Processing: no
Sampling frequency: 0

Version 2.6.0.2
version driver: recommended in aplication

i have magisk, and have root permision my phone mate 9 (L09C432) it's oreo (8.0) stock

rippledrums

Jun 5, 2012
Portugal
Soooo... Don't mean to nag but will there be a light version now on this "new" app? :angel:

Been waiting for that for the "old" one... :p

Anyways, keep up the good work :good:

EDIT: ooohhh I just noticed you made the current Substratum theme work with this one and looks great! Amazing work! :good::good:

Last edited:
Reactions: sushuguru

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
Oh not a big fan of this "please install the original APK" thingy that I got stuck on after making an effort to change the grey colours to black with the APK editor like I've always been able to do with most apps including the previous materialised module. Looks so much better for those who really like pure black AMOLED themes with some vibrant nice accent colours. Would post that APK for those wanting the same.

Ragnar Eldur

Jul 22, 2016
Oh not a big fan of this "please install the original APK" thingy that I got stuck on after making an effort to change the grey colours to black with the APK editor like I've always been able to do with most apps including the previous materialised module. Looks so much better for those who really like pure black AMOLED themes with some vibrant nice accent colours. Would post that APK for those wanting the same.
This would also be a splendid idea if possible, this is from the IDM+ Download Manager. Nice feature to completely customize the look of the app. Then you can submit it online so other users of that app can easily apply it with one click.

Attachments

rippledrums

Jun 5, 2012
Portugal
This would also be a splendid idea if possible, this is from the IDM+ Download Manager. Nice feature to completely customize the look of the app. Then you can submit it online so other users of that app can easily apply it with one click.
There is a Substratum theme available for this app in XDA Labs that has AMOLED options along with several accent colors.

wildbeer

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, many thanks. I installed RR 6.0.0 on my RMN3 pro and then magisk and magisk module 2.6.0.2. It works like a charm but when I restart the phone it does not work never again...

What can be the problem?

Thanks for all!

Team_DeWitt

Apr 7, 2018
Nijmegen
We're making a very similar idea as what that app has, but it doesn't have the highest priority right now as there are important bugs to iron out first. But it's definitely going to be there in the future, so make sure to keep an eye on the xda labs page!

Matthew_Jay

Jan 9, 2011
Aberdeen
LG g5 rs988, Nougat 7.0 stock LG. V4a tells me to uncheck dvc in Poweramp,but it's grayed out (rom not supported). Last version of v4a for magisk worked before. Not sure how to fix dvc problem. I've reset Poweramp, but to no avail...

Team_DeWitt

Apr 7, 2018
Nijmegen
Hi, many thanks. I installed RR 6.0.0 on my RMN3 pro and then magisk and magisk module 2.6.0.2. It works like a charm but when I restart the phone it does not work never again...

What can be the problem?

Thanks for all!
I can't say with this amount of information. It may be helpful if you pm me the zipped in magisk module + logcat (upload to a decent cloud service and send the link)

Team_DeWitt

Apr 7, 2018
Nijmegen
LG g5 rs988, Nougat 7.0 stock LG. V4a tells me to uncheck dvc in Poweramp,but it's grayed out (rom not supported). Last version of v4a for magisk worked before. Not sure how to fix dvc problem. I've reset Poweramp, but to no avail...
If V4A can process you can ignore the warning. If that's not the case, I can't help you and you should ask the developer of poweramp what's going on.

neekless

Sep 1, 2014
Singapore
I gotta say I'm not a fan of the new UI. I prefer each effect opening it's own page, like it used to. Right now with all the effects and all their settings in one page it's just a huge mess imo.

Edit: couldn't find 2.5.0.5 materialized anywhere so I went back to old non-material 2.5.0.5. couldn't stand the clutter.

Last edited:

jilx

Jun 1, 2017
Lots of IRS files not processing .but these are processing on James DSP, another same problem both on not recovering IRS (convolver) on boot, please fix on v4a