[APP] AmazMod

Search This thread

zouille

Dec 6, 2008
Hello
I don't find the solution to fix the notification delay probleme with amazmod. Some People speak about counter notification but I don't find this option

baronkaz

Nov 15, 2013
Kaunas
how to access amazmod settings on watch itself? there is no amazmod settings icon in menu. using stratos 3 with global 4.2.8.0 rom. thanks

baronkaz

Nov 15, 2013
Kaunas

usage of S3 with AmazMod is a PITA, try to work with this watch without any additional software besides Zepp app, or you can try to work with Notify for Zepp, it has some usability as well with this watch.
notifications work much better only with zepp, without amazmod, but i need screen backlight on, when notification arrives. it is possible to turn on bachklight when notification arrives on watch without amazmod? thanks

GoJo ^^

Dec 2, 2011
Hello, always on DIM screen doesn't work on VERGE (screen stays on but never DIM), same for you..?

GoJo ^^

Dec 2, 2011
Another question : how to change the timer ringtone? "Good morning" WTH this is NOT a timer ringtone, should be bipbipbip!

WerciaaaK98

Oct 26, 2022
pkg: /data/local/tmp/service-release.apk

That's where the installer gets stuck without any notice, how can i push it further? I do have the installer and watch's APK file, but i am kinda lost

t666

Jan 7, 2017
Hello.
In Tweaking

How FTP and wifi AP works? If I understand well, there could be possible to transfer files over wifi. But I cant make work any of this.
AP - needs password.
FTP - no local IP, different from my home wifi. This is complicated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First public beta release! :D
    Play store: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.edotassi.amazmod
    Watch's service installer (only for Windows): https://github.com/edotassi/AmazMod/releases/download/1277/Amazmod.service.installer.ver.1277.exe
    Watch's service apk: https://github.com/edotassi/AmazMod/releases/download/1277/AmazMod-service-1277.apk

Amazmod – the missing link for Pace and Stratos.

Thought that your watch can't do more? Well, it sure can!
    Amazmod is a completing application for the Amazfit Client, compatible with the Store/Mi store versions, based on server/client configuration for your Amazfit watches, and is capable of working in two configurations:

1. No additional software on the watch – no installation is needed on your watch, just few specific settings changes in the Amazfit app.
    2. Service component running on the watch – no root required for additional functionality, a manual installation is required on the watch with the provided semi-automated user friendly installer.

What you will your watch learn to do with Amazmod?

No service on the watch – stock configuration:
    • Disabling all notifications – co-existence with the stock Amazfit app
    • DND consideration – no notifications will be pushed to watch in DND mode
    • Control over timeout of the notification screen
    • Voice call notifications from your IM apps
    • Local system notifications – Weather, Google cards, Calendar events and etc.
    • Notification ungrouping

Service "additional" features - service installed on the watch:
    • Pre-defined notification replies - set your own responces to IMs/emails/SMSs
    • Battery usage chart of your watch with an estimated remaining time of the battery
    • Tweaking – Manual brightness control of your watch
    • Much much more to come

Stats:
    Statistics regarding your notifications

Notification testing basic tool provided under the About menu, for a quick connectivity test with your watch.

The ongoing development of the AmazMod will provide more and more features, more control and optimizations both for your Smartphone and your Amazfit companion on your wrist!

** no goats were harmed during development, one goldfish ran away and joined the circus.

FAQ:
    A- What's AmazMod app?
    R- AmazMod is app that work parallel with the stock Amazfit Watch app to add advance feature to your Pace and Stratos.

A- What's the most feature of AmazMod?
    R- AmazMod is born to increase the stock notification system with possibility read entire message without the limits of stock app, to reply a notification directly from watch, and more features like battery history graphics and other.

A- How to use AmazMod?
    R- You need to have a working Amazfit Watch app paired with your Pace or Stratos and then install AmazMod from playstore. For advance feature, like notification reply, you need to install the AmazMod Service app on your watch using the installer provide in the description (PC is need for this step).

A- How is the battery impact of AmazMod?
    R- AmazMod is studied to have advace feature like other app but with no more battery usage!

A- Why I don't receive any notification?
    R- First be sure to restart both phone and watch to make connections work correctly and than see to have add the desired app in "selected app" menu of notifications options

A- After I install AmazMod, I can remove the stock app?
    R- No, AmazMod need to have stock Amazfit app installed to can communicate with your watch
    some screenshots:
    Hi @GreatApo

How's the redesign ongoing? I'm referring to this link: https://github.com/AmazMod/AmazMod/issues/474
    No rush, I'm just wondering if there's any progress :)
    We have decided that code cleaning along with improvements in the notification system should be our first priority because there are many bugs and problems caused by this. Next version will probably contain small fixes and requests.

I still believe that the redesign should happen after that. Access to notifications is very important and for many users a key feature.
    First public beta is out! If you want to try search for "AmazMod" on playstore or use the link
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edotassi.amazmod
    Just to share that my update via app worked just fine. Took almost 20 minutes, I was giving up, but the it was done.
    When screen goes off the watch gets in more power efficient state and that causes the long installation times. One of our devs is working on a solution that will keep the screen on until the installation is finished (already works on rooted watches).