[Android 2.1+] Ray Sidebar Launcher
Stylish and extremely easy to use, Ray lets you access and multitask between your favorite apps and from anywhere by simply swiping your finger from the edge of the screen. Ray and its premium version (Ray Pro) have clean minimalistic design and all the functionalities you need to customize your tailor-made, fast and hassle-free multitasking sidebar.
- Add your favorite apps and shortcuts
- Add "actions" such as: app drawer, toggle Wi-Fi, toggle mobile data, screen brightness, etc.
- Organize your items (apps, shortcuts and actions) in folders*
- Easily rearrange items and remove unwanted ones
- Option to remain open after launching apps and shortcuts - for even faster multi-tasking
- Many others
*The free version of Ray is limited to 8 items or 7 items + 1 folder with up to 8 additional items in the folder
Ray Pro additional features:
- No advertising button (“Free apps”)
- Unlimited number of apps, shortcuts, actions and folders
- Choose between left or right sidebar alignment
- Adjust the text size and color of the item labels
- Add “Running apps” action with task management functionality (kill unwanted apps)
- Icon pack support (load app icons from ADW, Apex, Nova and some Go Launcher themes and icon packs)
- Unread counts for: missed calls, unread SMS and emails as well as any app that displays notifications, including: WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Viber, etc.
Follow my future projects: here