• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][ Android 3.0 +]the fastest ,smoothest video and music player for you

Search This thread

iQiQi

Dec 18, 2015
Hello everyone!Please allow me to introduce a a highly efficient and convenient media playback tool for you.It's a MP3 MP4 player for Andriod.
MP3 MP4 player for Andriod is the fastest ,smoothest video and music player .It’s easier for you to enjoy quality videos smoother and better.In addition, we have designed different themes for you.You can switch it freely:Chinese red, grass green, orange yellow. I believe you will like it.
I hope you can use it,and give us your suggestions.We will read it careful,and try to improve it. Thank you very much!

Download It On Google Play

OiZPJxSGnunoCZ_K-Lcc3lKsI8EMQJSSFKTifua1aniMx68FPCxnd5yZs2nlXteP-zM=h320-rw
_9Qq03SeFx_BmezT9lVcm0kgkDdixyLHubesqCp6ejqCaLYAtMZIHH2RToOxM_NVG1A=h320-rw
53Qa8hsT_rHIakIIMzMkWrkB6DZveug9rizk2c0OFkhU0XQAmOu0rJCStKGDEF-K66bN=h320-rw
gBbipp3s4BogjYmXAe3ovnEZY2L2qAAUJeb8gEKjcI-H6G2dzc9V3-tTBHXUyQ0bvxw=h320-rw

Last edited:
Reactions: it'sup

OT-Xtreme

Jul 14, 2015
please remove device history && device id permissions, way more pro users will install it if you will, there is no need for those perms
tnx

Gborg3

Dec 5, 2013
HP Touchpad
OnePlus 6T
I'll be downloading and trying it on a WiFi HP TouchPad that's still running 4.4.4 for a small amount longer. As soon as a new computer happens I'll try it with Evervolve MM build too.

Upon trying it for music of mp3 format I found it smoothly playing and the only things I can come up with are the desire for slightly less round but sharper control icons and the question of whether there's any possibility for a visualization during playback. Video played smoothly on mp4 format files downloaded from YouTube and despite laughing that the Idiocracy file was a shot of Terry Crews for an icon representation, it played well too. Any possibility of a darker theme for the player?

Last edited:

iQiQi

Dec 18, 2015
I'll be downloading and trying it on a WiFi HP TouchPad that's still running 4.4.4 for a small amount longer. As soon as a new computer happens I'll try it with Evervolve MM build too.

Upon trying it for music of mp3 format I found it smoothly playing and the only things I can come up with are the desire for slightly less round but sharper control icons and the question of whether there's any possibility for a visualization during playback. Video played smoothly on mp4 format files downloaded from YouTube and despite laughing that the Idiocracy file was a shot of Terry Crews for an icon representation, it played well too. Any possibility of a darker theme for the player?
Thanks for all you suggestion.We will think about them careful.Thanks again.

Latest Crack Software

Latest Crack Software is famous website that contains any best software that you can think of, either it is video-editor or Movie-maker, this platform offers more than your expectations. Therefore, it is providing Kaspersky Antivirus 2016 Activation Code that works as Antivirus.

Top Liked Posts