• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][Android 3.1+] APK Editor Pro - Edit apk files inside the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

laksimi

Jun 25, 2013
APK Editor Pro is a paid app on gplay, but now it is removed by google, thus we decided to put the latest version here.

APK Editor Pro is one of the best Android app/apk editing tool you can install on your Android device. It is a powerfull app can edit/hack apk files to do lots of things for fun. It can help us to translate strings, replace icons, redesign layouts, remove ads, remove limitation in free version, etc. In general, it can edit everything inside an apk (except the native library). And, what it can do depends on how you use it.

{MOD EDIT: Links removed}
Download Link

Last edited by a moderator:

htc 600

Feb 20, 2016
Hi.
I suggest patches collected by me and not only.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to attach files. I'm new on this forum.

Last edited:

htc 600

Feb 20, 2016
{MOD EDIT: All links removed}

Patches for "ApkEditor". After the patches marked "java" you should make any changes manually. The patch engine is not aware of the change.

(java)Decoder resource ID. Everything that is in "public.xml" will be marked in "smali", with the help of attributes. >
(java) Deleting localizations. Only default will remain, ru, uk. >

htc 600

Feb 20, 2016
When you state "Crack", what does this Entail (mean)...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.

Sorry, but I did not understand you.

-----

Извини, но я тебя не понял.

Sorry, but I did not understand you. Извини, но я тебя не понял.
My apologies. :)

I'll try to elaborate a bit...

What is the difference between the "Untouched" version of the APK Editor Pro and the "Crack" version?

I did purchase the APK Editor Pro on the Play Store a long time ago and, when you had provided one with the word "Crack" in it, it just confused me as to the difference between the two.

I do appreciate your continued development here after the removal from the Play Store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.

Reactions: xPHEyN

htc 600

Feb 20, 2016
My apologies. :)

I'll try to elaborate a bit...

What is the difference between the "Untouched" version of the APK Editor Pro and the "Crack" version?

I did purchase the APK Editor Pro on the Play Store a long time ago and, when you had provided one with the word "Crack" in it, it just confused me as to the difference between the two.

I do appreciate your continued development here after the removal from the Play Store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Crack] - this is the sporting interest of one of our members of the forum. The application has very strong protection. Try to change the signature of the original application. By the way, I bought the application just as long ago. And yes, by the way, the application is restored in Google play.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Who can I ask to delete my message? I can not delete.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/an...itor-pro-edit-apk-files-t3747376/post75858768

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibuprophen
G

GuestK00164

How do you apply these zips?

[Crack] - this is the sporting interest of one of our members of the forum. The application has very strong protection. Try to change the signature of the original application. By the way, I bought the application just as long ago. And yes, by the way, the application is restored in Google play.
Thank you very much for the clarification and heads up! :)
I just edit the post and just replace the text with something like "~DELETED~" in it.

If there's an attachment to remove as well, then I hit the same option to edit the post but, I also select the "Advanced" option then, in that screen, you can manage the post attachment(s) to add/remove them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Bekzod001

Mar 22, 2018
Hi guys i installed apk editor pro 1 day ago and patched game arches 2 and reWord application but i want to know more abaut patching. May be somebody knows if there is some tutorial video. I looked at google and didnt find normal video abaut patching with this programm all i found is how i little kid is patching without knowing even wht s a patch. How can i learn ro patcj using this app. Thank you

Deno_developer

Nov 18, 2017
The latest version of apk editor is very bad if i tap an apk file it goes directly on Full Edit there are no more options to ask you for full edit or simple edit or comon edit this is very bad

Studio1b

Nov 28, 2008
wanted to say thanks to the dev, and i wanted to say even a bigger thank you for the pro version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    APK Editor Pro is a paid app on gplay, but now it is removed by google, thus we decided to put the latest version here.

APK Editor Pro is one of the best Android app/apk editing tool you can install on your Android device. It is a powerfull app can edit/hack apk files to do lots of things for fun. It can help us to translate strings, replace icons, redesign layouts, remove ads, remove limitation in free version, etc. In general, it can edit everything inside an apk (except the native library). And, what it can do depends on how you use it.

Download Link
    {MOD EDIT: All links removed}

Patches for "ApkEditor". After the patches marked "java" you should make any changes manually. The patch engine is not aware of the change.

(java)Decoder resource ID. Everything that is in "public.xml" will be marked in "smali", with the help of attributes. >
    (java) Deleting localizations. Only default will remain, ru, uk. >
    Hi can not download the patch. Can you put them back, please?

I uploaded the ones I managed to get in a zip file here:

List of patches:
    Whenever I modify an app and build it, it says "Succeed! Apk saved as /storage/emulated/0/ApkEditor/en_signed.apk", but it doesn't save! I go into my file explorer but I can't find it on that path.
    Do you guys know what could be causing the issue? Should I grant root access to ApkEditor? Or change the path to which the apk is saved?
    I tried with an SD card but it didn't save either.
    I currently have Oreo DP 8.1 installed on my Razer Phone
    At the moment, Android 8.1 - does not have support. In future versions this will be fixed.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

All patches links are expired
    I apologize, I accidentally deleted it. Later I'll restore it.
    Hello, none of the Google drive links work, could you upload somewhere else, if it's not to much trouble, thanks in advance, nice work
    I can upload here the version where all these patches are stitched + I made the assembly activation. But while I do not have 10 posts to give a link to the application.