• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][Android 4.0.3+] Simplest Shopping List

Search This thread

kml.krk

May 11, 2008
New York
Simplest Shopping List is my second application in the Simplest series. The first was was Simplest Reminder. I decided to make Simplest Shopping List because just like with the reminder application I could not find a shopping list application with super simple user interface. I was looking for something with minimal number of features. Basically this application is a replacement for a shopping list written on a piece of paper ;) It is compatible with Android 4.1 and up (API 16 and up) and is styled based on Material Design guidelines.

Without further adieu I present you the Simplest Shopping List
-lHbysc1HP7qcrLo5V0ckjTyjHMOiH-pSSsUKDSlosPY0XGq3zu2Mi5VxI_1uwHVjQ=h310
jN8BbH-sKHKewykpQrYo3j9qVbRz-kz9W29yDBKLNMYhinBWwrfoeVS-u3y4ofg-AMU=h310
IQ-7EpUmF2xe0bjzwFUXUR6KYfOXwbuS_OpOPIh47FPbEuRC5lQdHZHLg9xOgsQn7Q=h310
2JdbSK_S0v0cGdIdLzGkmtLHJRxLxIOQ8hKat1cZvs4i1r2uw64t5zoW8hDZoYlQGos=h310

It can be downloaded for free from Google Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gadgetjudge.simplestshoppinglist

Other info:
- this application is completely ad-free
- pro version is available and it has the ability to learn custom items, additionally it has custom items manager
- requires absolutely no permissions

EDIT:
- Lowered requirements description from 4.1 to 4.0.3
- Many improvements to functionality (removed most prompts and added undo button instead)
- list no longer jumps to top when adding, removing, carting items or undoing any of those actions

Last edited:

kml.krk

May 11, 2008
New York
Lots of changes done recently. Some of them include:
- removed advertisement
- Many improvements to functionality (removed most prompts and added undo button instead)
- list no longer jumps to top when adding, removing, carting items or undoing any of those actions
- removed all required permissions
- Pro version now available. It has the ability to learn new items. You can also manage those custom items in an easy way (add, edit, remove)

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions

Last edited:

pdppdp

Feb 16, 2011
I've always looked for a simple shopping list app like this. Material is nice as well.

My suggestions:
- option to show and increase/ decrease the amount of a product
- ability to make more than one list
- option to move items to seperate shops which are listed in the androidlike slideout menu (grocery store, hardware store, pharmacy, ...)
- save list(s) to sd-card for backup
- option to not only share a list but to edit it and sync it to other devices (not sure if possible)
- option to make notes for a list
- option to insert pictures to items

kml.krk

May 11, 2008
New York
I've always looked for a simple shopping list app like this. Material is nice as well.

My suggestions:
- option to show and increase/ decrease the amount of a product
- ability to make more than one list
- option to move items to seperate shops which are listed in the androidlike slideout menu (grocery store, hardware store, pharmacy, ...)
- save list(s) to sd-card for backup
- option to not only share a list but to edit it and sync it to other devices (not sure if possible)
- option to make notes for a list
- option to insert pictures to items

With all respect, are we talking about the same app? My app is called SIMPLEST Shopping List. It is not meant to be overloaded by menus, options, config screens. It is meant to be a replacement for a piece of paper. There are tens, if not hundreds, of Shopping Lists out there with tons of options, configs, menus and I dislike them all because they are too clunky and creating my list takes too many steps.