• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][Android 4.0+]Foshow - Sickbeard TV Show Manager

Search This thread

jay8ee

Oct 31, 2009
#Update#
Added a settings web server, you can now set up your apikeys, host addresses and ports via a web browser on a pc, simple!
Added SABNZB support.
Now supports Android version 2.1+ !

Foshow is the initial release of a new TV show management suite.

Hookup to you Sickbeard server with your API key and manage you shows through the stylish interface.

This is my first attempt at a Google Play Store release so I would appreciate any feedback, especially since this has been tested on a limited number of devices. I am currently working on compatibility with < Android 4.0. Expect this soon!

Coming features
Headphones integration.
CouchPotato integration.
Barcode searching of shows.
Pin shows/episodes offline so you can watch them on the go.

Download here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pandaeyes.tvapp

Last edited:
Reactions: omegatek

minooch

Oct 16, 2008
Looks good, but it's not compatible with the Nexus 4 or Nexus 7..... or so the Play Store says - can't install it

jay8ee

Oct 31, 2009
Hey guys.

Just thought I would let you know I have been hard at work on Foshow. It now has Couchpotato support, and a whole new look and feel.

I hope you like it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    #Update#
    Added a settings web server, you can now set up your apikeys, host addresses and ports via a web browser on a pc, simple!
    Added SABNZB support.
    Now supports Android version 2.1+ !

Foshow is the initial release of a new TV show management suite.

Hookup to you Sickbeard server with your API key and manage you shows through the stylish interface.

This is my first attempt at a Google Play Store release so I would appreciate any feedback, especially since this has been tested on a limited number of devices. I am currently working on compatibility with < Android 4.0. Expect this soon!

Coming features
    Headphones integration.
    CouchPotato integration.
    Barcode searching of shows.
    Pin shows/episodes offline so you can watch them on the go.

Download here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pandaeyes.tvapp
    Hey guys.

Just thought I would let you know I have been hard at work on Foshow. It now has Couchpotato support, and a whole new look and feel.

I hope you like it.

I'm revitalizing this thread as this app is awesome and needs to be seen more.