• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][Android 4.0+] Shopping List

Search This thread

Julianinho

Nov 7, 2012
Hi,

Here you can test my new app Android:

Title : Shopping List

Shopping list is a simple and free application that allows you to quickly create a shopping list on your smartphone.

The application is very simple, just enter the products you usually buy and check those you buy the D-day, a list will be created with the products to buy and the products not purchased.

All the products you have entered are saved even when the application is closed.
So when you need to recreate a shopping list, just check your products already present.

You have the option to remove your products or delete the list of races to redo another.

How does it work?

1. Click in the "Add your usual products" box
2. Type the name of a product you buy often
3. Then press the "Save" button
4. Proceed in the same way to add other products
5. Once all your products are added, you can click on the "View list" button to make sure all your products are there
6. Otherwise, click on the "View my usual products" button and check the boxes of the products you want to buy and click on "Save"
7. Return to the homepage and click on the "My Shopping List" button
8. That's your race list is over!

Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sospc95.Liste_de_Courses

Install it and test it

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181107-154952.jpg
    Screenshot_20181107-154952.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20181107-155020.jpg
    Screenshot_20181107-155020.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: