• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][Android 7 Nougat][D2W]Turn on your screen by double tapping ON icon in AOD

Did it worked for you?

• YES DAMMIT TY FOR YOUR FIND!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No... wtf is this i need real d2w kernel deep.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

wajiman

Jan 21, 2011
This is just an app i found out while redditing.
So all of us who have nougat know that when we double tap a notification icon while in AOD it turns on the screen and brings you to that app right?
Well what this app does is that it always gives a turn on icon notification on the AOD screen andif you double tap it it turn on the screen and it doesn't send you to a specific app it just turns on the screen kinda like double tap to wake.
I installed it a couple of hours ago and it works just fine! :D :good:
So i think so far this is the best way to unlock the phone without pressing any hardware buttons.

Link to play store app
Can you tell me the name of the app?. Play store keeps on saying not available in your country.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bigpapa007

Feb 22, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just an app i found out while redditing.
    So all of us who have nougat know that when we double tap a notification icon while in AOD it turns on the screen and brings you to that app right?
    Well what this app does is that it always gives a turn on icon notification on the AOD screen andif you double tap it it turn on the screen and it doesn't send you to a specific app it just turns on the screen kinda like double tap to wake.
    I installed it a couple of hours ago and it works just fine! :D :good:
    So i think so far this is the best way to unlock the phone without pressing any hardware buttons.

Link to play store app
    When my screen is off I swipe to enable screen feeds and then put my finger on menu button then the screen turns on. I enabled finger print and I just put my finger on menu not push it.