[App] aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for S21 - NEW: Notification preview!!

Search This thread

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
You need a notification light / LED for your Galaxy S21? With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED directly to Samsung's Always On Display!

You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification LED dot in the statusbar of your Galaxy S21! As the notification light is integrated in Samsung's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn't drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!

If you don't need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification light / LED even without the Always On Display!

With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Galaxy S21!

MAIN FEATURES:
• Notification light / LED for Galaxy S21, Note 20, S20...
• Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED

MORE FEATURES:
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
• Minimal battery consumption

BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~:
• LED - 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL - 1.5%
• LED & ECO - 1.5%
• LED & ECO & INTERVAL - 1.0%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW - 0.5%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY - 0.5%

If there is no notification the app consumes almost 0% battery

DOWNLOAD:

NOTES:
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!

"Samsung Galaxy" is a protected trademark of "SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS"

Last edited:

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
zoom_ezgifcfjpa.gif
144261909_500312494280pjnf.jpg

1mtuj24.png
7m7zk0k.png

Last edited:

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
it seems impossible make it blink simultaneously the camera led and display border lights. No options here

dansan382

Dec 19, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Been playing with the app on my S21+ since I loved it on my S10+ but running into some issues.

Settings > Colors > Event colors... My screen is completely blank. No options listed on it, not sure if this is normal

Also in the Always on Display section I have it set to always hide but the fingerprint sensor is still lit when the screen is off. Is there a way to get rid of that too?

Jawomo

Mar 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Been playing with the app on my S21+ since I loved it on my S10+ but running into some issues.

Settings > Colors > Event colors... My screen is completely blank. No options listed on it, not sure if this is normal

Also in the Always on Display section I have it set to always hide but the fingerprint sensor is still lit when the screen is off. Is there a way to get rid of that too?
Just enable battery notifications in the app.
For fingerprint, please see faq in thr app

andee39

Mar 17, 2013
New York
I am using your app and really like it. I have the app enabled for my text messages and just recently, when I get a text message, I get the light where I have it set but I don't see on the screen who the text is from. I have not changed any settings. Would that be something in your app that I am missing? Thanks.

andee39

Mar 17, 2013
New York
I am using your app and really like it. I have the app enabled for my text messages and just recently, when I get a text message, I get the light where I have it set but I don't see on the screen who the text is from. I have not changed any settings. Would that be something in your app that I am missing? Thanks.
Nevermind. Figured it out. Seems when the app is updated, sometimes different features that were on previously get toggled off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need a notification light / LED for your Galaxy S21? With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED directly to Samsung's Always On Display!

You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification LED dot in the statusbar of your Galaxy S21! As the notification light is integrated in Samsung's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn't drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!

If you don't need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification light / LED even without the Always On Display!

With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Galaxy S21!

MAIN FEATURES:
    • Notification light / LED for Galaxy S21, Note 20, S20...
    • Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
    • Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
    • Charging / Low battery light / LED

MORE FEATURES:
    • Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
    • Custom app / contact colors
    • ECO animations to save battery
    • Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
    • Night times to save battery
    • Minimal battery consumption

BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~:
    • LED - 3.0%
    • LED & INTERVAL - 1.5%
    • LED & ECO - 1.5%
    • LED & ECO & INTERVAL - 1.0%
    • NOTIFICATION PREVIEW - 0.5%
    • ALWAYS ON DISPLAY - 0.5%

If there is no notification the app consumes almost 0% battery

DOWNLOAD:

NOTES:
    • Samsung may block this app with future updates!
    • Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
    • Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!

"Samsung Galaxy" is a protected trademark of "SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS"
    Did not test the app on S21 yet, but it should be compatible out of the box!
    I have used it on many of my samsung devices. Now it also works perfectly on the note 20 ultra device. As soon as I get my S21 ultra device I’m already putting it up. Basic application. (y)
    I've been using this on my S20U, and love it. Will load on S21u when it arrives next Friday. 👍
    Works perfectly on S21 ultra device.