• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] [APK] Samsung Galaxy S8 Bixby assistant + AOD *No Root*

Search This thread

takerhbk

May 12, 2011
Delhi
People shouldn't say that it works for every samsung nougat phone. The title is misleading on the main xda page. It DOESN'T work on every samsung nougat phone. Note 5 doesn't work with ANY of the s8 apps for some reason.
Well it doesn't say it works for all Samsung nougat phones. Plus surprise it is posted in s7 forums not note 5.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

diegonnc

Feb 7, 2012
Piriapolis
Title is misleading , this is not the assistant , is just the bixby apk , which is like a better version of flipboard but nothing else, this is not the assistant please change title.

Reactions: Markweiser

Ivanovv

Dec 15, 2015
does anyone run it without FC? I managed to run it cleared cache of hello bixby and touchwiz but after 4-5 sec it Force Closes again ?

mancoh51

Mar 31, 2017
I tried doing this on my Galaxy S5 but I cant install the launcher. I then tried doing over adb, but it stilled failed to install the launcher, I got the error "Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK]. Is there are any workaround? I am not rooted

Mar 2, 2017
Unable to install

I installed Bixby and then launcher and it's fully working but I don't see any use of it.

Error:Same package already installed what to do ?

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

I installed Bixby and then launcher and it's fully working but I don't see any use of it.

it says that i have an existing package by the same name so in which folder in priv-app should i replace the apk ?
Same existing package problem.

HM13androfan

Oct 20, 2016
Got this error...On Galaxy S6 running Griffin ROM v2.2b..
Didn't even install.. What should be removed from the phone???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170403-133230.png
    Screenshot_20170403-133230.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 710

Lurninn

Nov 13, 2014
Groningen
s7 Edge on nougat here. The Laucnher completely ruined my phone. after booting the phone get's stuck instantly. Can't even unlock it.. Is there any way to flash old launcher?

the vvd

Feb 9, 2015
Can't install bixby or the launcher

The package conflict with an existing package with the same name

Top Liked Posts