[APP] Arc Lighting - Notification Light for Galaxy Note S10

Search This thread

sin-cal

Aug 16, 2008
Porterville, CA
This is very cool. I want to thank you for your work and your generosity to your fellow XDA'ers. I just downloaded. If you get a chance, I'd love a unlock code as well. Cheers, Take care!

zzcool

Nov 27, 2012
Gothenburg
due to a lot of stress in my life i send out codes maybe 2 times per month so if you've sent a message be assured you will get your code just give me time as i am going through a lot right now

blitz_7

Jul 26, 2011
NC
My apologies for what you may having going on. When you are able, I would appreciate a code please.

kdanina

Jun 14, 2012
I tried your app and it works very well. I'd like to explore the app some more. A code would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Arc Lighting adds a highly customizable ring of light around the camera cutout of your phone. You can use this light with various indicators such as audio visualization, notification lighting, critical or low battery warnings, as well as a charge indicator. The ring can also appear on your Always-On display. (to make aod work you need to make sure you have downloaded always on amoled and activated it, you also need to make sure samsung stock aod and samsung edge lighting is disabled under samsung display settings you also need to make sure that aod is enabled under arclighting with override set to off)

Features:

- Highly customizable lighting for the Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and Note 10. Select a variety of colors, animations, and styles.
    - Always show ring with various gradient effects (add multiple colors and make them spin for a visual experience)
    - An adjustable glow effect that can be turned on or off
    - Notification lighting both when the display is on or off (update planned for only the lockscreen or only inapp)
    - Music lighting that syncs the light to your music
    - Battery indicator lighting for charging, low and critical battery states. (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear)
    - Device overheating indicator for gamers and power users (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear)
    - Arc Lighting can be configured to match the color of your wallpaper, the app you're currently in, or both!

This app requires certain permissions to function correctly.

Accessibility: This permission is used for the ring to appear over your lock screen, always-on display, and for accessing the color of the current app you're in. This permission is required for the app to function properly.

Draw Over Other Apps: This permission allows the ring to show on top of other apps. This permission is required for the app to function properly.

Microphone Access: This permission is used to analyze the internal device audio for the music lighting. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to enable the Audio Visualizer indicator for the ring.

Storage Access: This permission is used to get the color of your wallpaper. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to use the color of your wallpaper for the ring.

Notification access: This permission is used to change the color of the ring after notifications

Burn-in concerns: Some Android displays may suffer from mild burn-in if a single item is displayed on the screen for an extremely significant amount of time. If you are concerned about this, feel free to enable the rotation animation in ring settings. That will ensure the display is constantly changing. Alternately, you can disable the default effect to only show the ring while an indicator is being triggered. Note: Samsung Galaxy devices come with burn-in protection that moves the pixels a little each time.

Compatible Devices
    - Galaxy S10+
    - Galaxy S10
    - Galaxy S10e
    - Galaxy note 10 (not tested yet)
    - Galaxy note 10+ (tested confirmed working)

Download (xda members get free access, will provide unlock codes to any xda member who asks)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.symetium.holepunchcameraeffects
    These things simply awesome. It works flawlessly since yesterday. The only thing is that if you mix the battery indicator with notification indicator it's not that easy to understand

the app was rushed out so neither the battery indicator or temp indicator works the way i want it to work i mean you need to manually set zones otherwise everything stops working and it's just frozen
    some features i have planned

toggle to sync spinning speed to percentage like for example when it's 50% battery you get half speed
    preset for colors for battery indicator so you get the standard red orange green without making zones.

so if you set critical battery warning to automatic speed then it will have automatic speed under that custom zone preset untoggling will simply remove those presets and retoggling will reset them back to how they were

crticial battery warning would have this preset

between 0% and 5%
    (if toggled under toggles) pulse and flash enabled to max speed by default or automatic speed if you set it that way under the toggle
    color gradient red and black

fully charged indicator
    between 95% and 100%
    (if toggled under toggles) pulse and flash enabled to max speed by default or automatic which would also be max speed
    gradient color yellow and green

overheating warning presets
    between 35-45 degrees
    if toggled under toggles pulse and flash enabled to max speed or if automatic half speed

so toggles outside of custom zones will just control the custom zones presets

enable disable preset zone

enable disable pulse
    automatic or preset speed

enable disable spin
    automatic or preset speed

so it goes (this will simply create custom zones based on the preset indicators and the settings below let's you adjust these zones (triggers mean you can set when the light appears, meaning homescreen or inapp or homescreen when charger is connected or homescreenb when it's disconnected same with inapp connected or disconnected always on ring will also move to the indicator field rather than cutout settings meaning you can adjust it to only appear on the homescreen which means a visual wallpaper effect thats not in the way anywhere else)

fully charged battery indicator (toggle)
    enable disable pulse (toggle)
    automatic or preset speed (toggle
    enable disable spin (toggle)
    trigger (checkmarks(homescreen,inapp/ homescreen connected, homescreen disconnected, inapp connected,inapp disconnected, aod connected,aod disconnected)

low battery indicator (toggle)
    trigger (checkmarks(homescreen,inapp/ homescreen connected, homescreen disconnected, inapp connected,inapp disconnected, aod connected,aod disconnected)

critical battery indicator (toggle)

battery overheat indicator (toggle)

critical battery tempature indicator (toggle)

oh and fun fact companies are emailing me offering to buy the app from me so i guess that means i am doing something right no way am i selling that.
    would any kind admin or someone i can trust take care of sending out codes, i can't keep up with all this and my life which makes it take weeks for me to send out codes, people also never bother to redeem the codes making me have 50 codes that eventually expire, i don't have unlimited codes, i'd also appreciate if people who received the codes rated the app, i am getting a lot of 1 star ratings now so it would help a whole lot right now, people rate 1 star just asking me to give them the app for free as unfortunately once people know they can get something for free they use it, i tried to be quiet about it as i didn't want people to take advantage over me, one person literally gave a 1 star rating with the word "free?" that genuinely hurts
    to those that wants a code please also send me a personal message and specify which app as i have two with similar names
    Arc lighting is now the lowest price I was able to set for Christmas

Merry Christmas