Hello zzcool, thanks for nice app, you wrote that you will provide unlock code to xda-devs members. Will you be so kind and give me one? If you need to know I'm happy owner of Galacy S20 Ultra (BeyondRom 4.1 - A12).
THank you very much
Arc Lighting adds a highly customizable ring of light around the camera cutout of your phone. You can use this light with various indicators such as audio visualization, notification lighting, critical or low battery warnings, as well as a charge indicator. The ring can also appear on your Always-On display. (to make aod work you need to make sure you have downloaded always on amoled and activated it, you also need to make sure samsung stock aod and samsung edge lighting is disabled under samsung display settings you also need to make sure that aod is enabled under arclighting with override set to off)
- Highly customizable lighting for the Galaxy S20, S20 ultra, S10e, and Note 10. Select a variety of colors, animations, and styles.
- Always show ring with various gradient effects (add multiple colors and make them spin for a visual experience)
- An adjustable glow effect that can be turned on or off (sometimes this can cause the light to freeze to a white glow this will be fixed)
- Notification lighting both when the display is on or off (update planned for only the lockscreen or only inapp)
- Music lighting that syncs the light to your music (does not work together with other indicators so other indicators will stop working if you enable music lighting this will be fixed)
- Battery indicator lighting for charging, low and critical battery states. (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appearm, not configuring zones can freeze the light entirely this will be fixed)
- Device overheating indicator for gamers and power users (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear, not configuring zones can freeze the light entirely this will be fixed)
- Arc Lighting can be configured to match the color of your wallpaper, the app you're currently in, or both! (this only works for the only show ring and only when you set it to a solid color the option is not available for gradient colors which will be added later)
This app requires certain permissions to function correctly.
Accessibility: This permission is used for the ring to appear over your lock screen, always-on display, and for accessing the color of the current app you're in. This permission is required for the app to function properly.
Draw Over Other Apps: This permission allows the ring to show on top of other apps. This permission is required for the app to function properly.
Microphone Access: This permission is used to analyze the internal device audio for the music lighting. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to enable the Audio Visualizer indicator for the ring.
Storage Access: This permission is used to get the color of your wallpaper. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to use the color of your wallpaper for the ring.
Notification access: This permission is used to change the color of the ring after notifications
Burn-in concerns: Some Android displays may suffer from mild burn-in if a single item is displayed on the screen for an extremely significant amount of time. If you are concerned about this, feel free to enable the rotation animation in ring settings. That will ensure the display is constantly changing. Alternately, you can disable the default effect to only show the ring while an indicator is being triggered. Note: Samsung Galaxy devices come with burn-in protection that moves the pixels a little each time.
Download (xda members get free access, will provide unlock codes to any xda member who asks when you ask please specify if you want the code for my navigationbar app or this app as they both have similar names)
how do i disable individual notifications: currently this is a planned update, you can go into custom colors and set each app you don't want notifying to 100% transparent
light is constantly flashing even if i cleared all notifications: sometimes theres forced notifications such as when you're charging it will force a notification that says you're fast charging, the light will pick up on these you need to hold on these notifications and turn them off to stop the light there should be nothing at all in the notificationpanel, if you still have a flashing light with nothing in the panel contact me.
frozen light: music lighting will disable all other indicators same with battery indicator or battery temp indicator, you need to set custom zones otherwise the light will be frozen, glow also tends to freeze the light so turn that off if it's frozen (this will be fixed in a coming update)
thank you can you try downloading again it should work now there was a mistake done on the last update which should be corrected now please send a pm so i can send you the code thank you i go through all of them in bulk
i give codes to everyone who asks as it's a way to give back to the community and get some more users, but i can't see if i don't get messages sent to me as i go through them in bulk, it's impossible keeping track of multiple different threads
would any kind admin or someone i can trust take care of sending out codes, i can't keep up with all this and my life which makes it take weeks for me to send out codes, people also never bother to redeem the codes making me have 50 codes that eventually expire, i don't have unlimited codes, i'd also appreciate if people who received the codes rated the app, i am getting a lot of 1 star ratings now so it would help a whole lot right now, people rate 1 star just asking me to give them the app for free as unfortunately once people know they can get something for free they use it, i tried to be quiet about it as i didn't want people to take advantage over me, one person literally gave a 1 star rating with the word "free?" that genuinely hurts