[APP] Arc Lighting - Notification Light for Oneplus 8

Search This thread

GGROHA17

Jul 27, 2020
Hey, could I get a code as well. Thank you for all the hard work!

Edit: For the Notification App to be specific.

MrZippo

Oct 28, 2008
London
What's the battery drain like? I use aodNotify and it is quite a battery drainer according to my battery usage. SoI am wondering if this is any better.

Docomoco

Dec 27, 2011
What's the battery drain like? I use aodNotify and it is quite a battery drainer according to my battery usage. SoI am wondering if this is any better.

In my experience battery life is terrible with this mod.
Overnight it sucked away more 25% of battery so I had to deactivate it.
I love the concept but my battery life is incredibly bad when this is enabled.

GetDiz

Apr 5, 2015
Havent had the chance to test it, trial ran out before i got my hands to testing different settings.
Would really appreciate a code for the Arc Lighting app.

agayabag

Sep 15, 2012
Hi, is this app only working while the screen is on?
Or I just can't find the settings to make it work while the screen is off as well?

Thank you.

Reactions: sakarya1980

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Arc Lighting adds a highly customizable ring of light around the camera cutout of your phone. You can use this light with various indicators such as audio visualization, notification lighting, critical or low battery warnings, as well as a charge indicator. The ring can also appear on your Always-On display. (to make aod work you need to make sure you have downloaded always on amoled and activated it, you also need to make sure samsung stock aod and samsung edge lighting is disabled under samsung display settings you also need to make sure that aod is enabled under arclighting with override set to off)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FibMTD5Mdx8

Features:

- Highly customizable lighting for the Galaxy S20, S20 ultra, S10e, and Note 10. Select a variety of colors, animations, and styles.
    - Always show ring with various gradient effects (add multiple colors and make them spin for a visual experience)
    - An adjustable glow effect that can be turned on or off (sometimes this can cause the light to freeze to a white glow this will be fixed)
    - Notification lighting both when the display is on or off (update planned for only the lockscreen or only inapp)
    - Music lighting that syncs the light to your music (does not work together with other indicators so other indicators will stop working if you enable music lighting this will be fixed)
    - Battery indicator lighting for charging, low and critical battery states. (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appearm, not configuring zones can freeze the light entirely this will be fixed)
    - Device overheating indicator for gamers and power users (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear, not configuring zones can freeze the light entirely this will be fixed)
    - Arc Lighting can be configured to match the color of your wallpaper, the app you're currently in, or both! (this only works for the only show ring and only when you set it to a solid color the option is not available for gradient colors which will be added later)

This app requires certain permissions to function correctly.

Accessibility: This permission is used for the ring to appear over your lock screen, always-on display, and for accessing the color of the current app you're in. This permission is required for the app to function properly.

Draw Over Other Apps: This permission allows the ring to show on top of other apps. This permission is required for the app to function properly.

Microphone Access: This permission is used to analyze the internal device audio for the music lighting. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to enable the Audio Visualizer indicator for the ring.

Storage Access: This permission is used to get the color of your wallpaper. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to use the color of your wallpaper for the ring.

Notification access: This permission is used to change the color of the ring after notifications

Burn-in concerns: Some Android displays may suffer from mild burn-in if a single item is displayed on the screen for an extremely significant amount of time. If you are concerned about this, feel free to enable the rotation animation in ring settings. That will ensure the display is constantly changing. Alternately, you can disable the default effect to only show the ring while an indicator is being triggered. Note: Samsung Galaxy devices come with burn-in protection that moves the pixels a little each time.

Compatible Devices
    - Galaxy S10+
    - Galaxy S10
    - Galaxy S10e
    - Galaxy note 10
    - Galaxy note 10+
    - Galaxy note 5g
    -Galaxy S20
    -Galaxy S20 Ultra
    -Galaxy Z Flip
    -Oneplus 8
    -Oneplus 8 Pro

Download (xda members get free access, will provide unlock codes to any xda member who asks when you ask please specify if you want the code for my navigationbar app or this app as they both have similar names)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.symetium.holepunchcameraeffects

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

how do i disable individual notifications: currently this is a planned update, you can go into custom colors and set each app you don't want notifying to 100% transparent

light is constantly flashing even if i cleared all notifications: sometimes theres forced notifications such as when you're charging it will force a notification that says you're fast charging, the light will pick up on these you need to hold on these notifications and turn them off to stop the light there should be nothing at all in the notificationpanel, if you still have a flashing light with nothing in the panel contact me.

frozen light: music lighting will disable all other indicators same with battery indicator or battery temp indicator, you need to set custom zones otherwise the light will be frozen, glow also tends to freeze the light so turn that off if it's frozen (this will be fixed in a coming update)
    Guys. Please send him a PM with the code request. 80% of the messages here in the chat are just requests. That is not helping anyone. In the chat should be reply how it works for you or questions if there are any issues. Thanks!

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs
    will send out new codes soon, i just got my pc back from a repairshop so i have been without one, my pc started randomely rebooting with crackling sound the last few months and neither the shop nor i can find the issue, i have reinstalled windows multiple times, swapped to brand new power supplies multiple times, used one of either ram stick, now i installed a new riser cable and this seems to have solved the audio crackling issue from the little time i've tested but it still restarts, this has been a nightmare to me so i've been without a pc the last couple of days.
    will send new codes soon been going through a lot of life issues like risk of losing my apartment of my economy because of unpaid bills due to a mistake they made so now i have $2000 of unpaid bills and a forced bill on 600 or else i'd get my life destroyed if i don't pay it, any way arc lighting has now been updated with a custom alignment slider under cutout settings, if your device is unsupported you can move the ring yourself, i tend to do this even on my old xperia xz1 as i like to have that ring spinning on the homescreen, so a future plan is to add a toggle to only show the useless effects ring on the homescreen if you prefer, any way if you have an unsupported device just go to cutout settings to adjust it yourself, notch support is coming sometime in the future maybe sometime in the next few months
    Serious? 9.49€ is WAY too much. App deleted.

currently i am struggling to afford food among other things i also have an unpaid apartment bill of over 1500 dollars, i am bleeding money in every way i need money right now i can't afford to lose money i paid money i didn't have just to get this oneplus support implemented thats why i give free codes to those who can't afford it i hope you understand that it's important to me the app was dead for a period of time which made things worse it's starting to pick up a little meaning this will help me a lot if it keeps going like this, if someone can't afford it or don't want to pay that kind of kmoney just ask me nicely and i'll send a code