[APP][ARMv7][2.3+] Blackberry Messenger for Gingerbread+ (ARMv7 ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rjt3

Oct 11, 2013
Hey Friends Successfully I Ported Blackberry Messenger For Gingerbread 2.3 & Cm7,Ice Cream Sandwich & Jellybean For Armv7
BlackBerry-Messenger-BBM.jpg

attachment.php

Download From Here
http://mega.co.nz/#!qdgQBIya!KzFlWUnwOdIqpkcE9ixWejdYRi0xdJt8PVndqtyA3F4

Tested & Working On Xperia Neo With 2.3.4 Version etc. Phones

Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button ;) Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Friends Successfully I Ported Blackberry Messenger For Gingerbread 2.3 & Cm7,Ice Cream Sandwich & Jellybean For Armv7
    BlackBerry-Messenger-BBM.jpg

attachment.php

Download From Here
    http://mega.co.nz/#!qdgQBIya!KzFlWUnwOdIqpkcE9ixWejdYRi0xdJt8PVndqtyA3F4

Tested & Working On Xperia Neo With 2.3.4 Version etc. Phones

Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button ;) Cheers
    The armv6 link has been removed from the first post. OP, feel free to release the armv6 version as a Catfiz theme if you want, but don't advertise it as something it's not.
    As for the armv7 version, it's a modified version of the official BBM app (decompile and compare both if you want). It may or may not be working, but it looks like a genuine attempt to me so I'm leaving it for the time being.

Everyone else: talking about how the admins aren't here, and posting memes and spam without one of you actually bothering to report it till today (and that after a lot of spam) is really mature. :sarcasm:
    If you can't report it for whatever reason, at least don't bump it with spam, thank you very much.

Let's take a moment and review some of the rules. Consider this a public warning.
    • English only.
    • Don't spam. That includes posts such as "+1", "still waiting", ":D:D:D", etc.

Thanks.
    Please upload in different location.

Sent from my E3 using xda premium
    hey

hey it getting force close!!!!.....what to do?

which phone?? processor armv6 or armv7?? copy libs of bbm in system/lib folder to fix force close ;)
    it is arm6 galaxy y.....cm7!!......where wud be the lib files??

its for armv7......... but u can test for galaxy y by copy libs inside bbm in folder lib/armeabi-v7a to system/lib
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone