[APP][Beta] Notes (Material Design) <-- Testers needed!

Search This thread

GAntiLight

Oct 17, 2014
Is Fanta a sponsor or something, cause I really can't find an explanation on your avatar picture

xperia_sp_2014

Jun 16, 2014
its great soft !! thanks your for this amazing look ^_^
i have two or more offer for you !!! and i think if i ( and others) see this options in next update , we will use your app and leave Gnote or Evenote

1. IMPORTANT : add Sync option OR import & export SD CARD !! plz !! ( trust me , untill you add this option to your app , your app cant be papular app)

2. add graid view + view complete text in Separate window !! like gnote !! that when click on a note , the note be opened in next page

3. add colors to setting ! that we can choose app color ( default now is blue)

stevenom39

Feb 23, 2011
There is a bug when I want to change the password or answer the security question on my Nexus 5 with stock 5.0. Here are screenshots.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1415886428384.jpg
    1415886428384.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 311
  • 1415886434524.jpg
    1415886434524.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 303
M

milesbennetdyson

This is a great looking app, I just have a couple of things to say.

When cards are enabled they don't display properly (running Stock TouchWiz 4.1.2), they just show one character per line like this:

H
e
l
l
o

I know this is just a personal thing, but I'd like to be able to disable the note titles so I can just type a note quickly. I know what the note is about because I can see the start of the note on the main screen. Like I say though, I guess this is just personal preference.

Being able to export notes would be really useful like the guy above me said, and also being able change font sizes would be nice.

I'm not on Google+ so can't join in over there. Just some ideas, it seems a really promising app and I'll be keeping an eye on it.

GAntiLight

Oct 17, 2014
I am really disappointed with how this app has been abandoned for so long, with important bugs still waiting to be fixed, when it has so much potential. I will unfortunately have to give up on waiting for the dev to push an update, and rather go out searching for another app to replace it. It really is sad to see a good app, be left to die.

jobonard

Dec 19, 2010
Neverland
I am really disappointed with how this app has been abandoned for so long, with important bugs still waiting to be fixed, when it has so much potential. I will unfortunately have to give up on waiting for the dev to push an update, and rather go out searching for another app to replace it. It really is sad to see a good app, be left to die.
Hello. I'm sorry to hear my lack of time has had such an impact but I'm pleased to announce that an update is on it's way.

This app was a project during school (studying java with focus on Android) and as months of practice at a company (making apps daily) approached I was forced to put this app aside and focus on my school and practice. I'm still in practice and I have little free time to do things like this but recently I've put aside other things.

In the update I have been rethinking the logics of the app (how tags work etc.) and I will make sure to get most of the requested features going before pushing an update.

In order to get cloud storage (most common feature request) I would need ads in my app (since I'm still in practice, not making any money) and I don't think it would be very appreciated by the users. Maybe a premium app alongside or a donation button but it's possible that won't be enough to run storage for all users anyway.

I've tried hooking Google drive to the app, which then would give me "free storage", because users wouldn't be using mine, but it was not easy. Maybe I had too little experience so I guess I could check it out once more now when I have more knowledge.

You need to understand this app is not forgotten or abandoned. I feel bad for telling everyone an update was coming soon but I really needed my focus elsewhere. I'm alone on this so there was no other way.

I will do my absolute best to get this update ready as soon as possible. I hope you will try out my app once more when that happens.

Thank you for trying my app in the first place.

Jonas

GAntiLight

Oct 17, 2014
Hello. I'm sorry to hear my lack of time has had such an impact but I'm pleased to announce that an update is on it's way.

This app was a project during school (studying java with focus on Android) and as months of practice at a company (making apps daily) approached I was forced to put this app aside and focus on my school and practice. I'm still in practice and I have little free time to do things like this but recently I've put aside other things.

In the update I have been rethinking the logics of the app (how tags work etc.) and I will make sure to get most of the requested features going before pushing an update.

In order to get cloud storage (most common feature request) I would need ads in my app (since I'm still in practice, not making any money) and I don't think it would be very appreciated by the users. Maybe a premium app alongside or a donation button but it's possible that won't be enough to run storage for all users anyway.

I've tried hooking Google drive to the app, which then would give me "free storage", because users wouldn't be using mine, but it was not easy. Maybe I had too little experience so I guess I could check it out once more now when I have more knowledge.

You need to understand this app is not forgotten or abandoned. I feel bad for telling everyone an update was coming soon but I really needed my focus elsewhere. I'm alone on this so there was no other way.

I will do my absolute best to get this update ready as soon as possible. I hope you will try out my app once more when that happens.

Thank you for trying my app in the first place.

Jonas

Those are actually very good news! I'm glad to hear that this app is not dead after all, and I'll be glad to get back on it once the next update arrives!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][Beta] Notes (Material Design) <-- Testers needed!!!!!!

Had to create a new community, apparently you can't change visibility to public after it's been created as private.

Hello world! I just (beta) released my own, first Android application to Play Store!
    As of now it's in beta and I need your help!

I need testers!

I have created a group/community on Google+ where everyone is free to join (although it seems I have to accept individually.. Annoying!)
    There you can find links to the beta signup and the app on playstore and you need to join the community to be able to download the Beta.

The plan is to take the app out of beta as soon as possible but that requires some serious testing and without you that's not possible!
    So give me all feedback, even the worst kind! Bugreports, screenshots, hugs! Everything!
    You can also share your ideas and thoughts. There is also a changelog section for updates!

Anyone speaking all but Swedish and English are very welcome to help translating the app!

Soon:
    - Online storage
    - Widgets
    - Ability to share notes (E-mail, export to textfiles etc.)
    - Themes (Color palettes basically)

b6rqsg.png

fd6r2h.png

2937drc.png

105zfwh.png

The pictures need to be cropped, but I'm not able to fix that right now.

Thank You!

A bit weird on my phone

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA Free mobile app

its awesome but also on my device the floating button is like @handgun50 screenshoot, on my tablet floating button is just black weird looking and just white plus no pink color, when i go to settings and try change password whatever i do it says wrong password, i wish to see transparent status bar also :) or just like original material design 500 in app and 700 for status bar :)

This was fixed in the latest update. Try updating the app from Play Store and see if you still have this problem. Thank you both.
    no problems now! GREAT!! :) what about the status bar? and what is offline mode? its say always to me currnetly in offline mode and cant switch , is that means it will have sync like google keep ?

Hi and thanks for trying out my application.

The Statusbar
    It cannot be colored as in android L because you cannot mix android L with previous versions of android since its the developer preview (it's just that, a preview). So the only way to do this (for now) is by replicating the design and other effects to make them work in previous android versions where the coloring of statusbar obviously cannot be done.

I could however, make a separate app only for android L but imagine having to work with two apps at once.. Alone.
    When they release the full thing this will be possible in the same app by declaring the sdk to L (or whatever it will be called).

Offline Mode
    The offline mode is for when I have an online database to keep the notes. As of now its only local. When this is ready, you will be able to choose whether you want to keep your notes online or local.

Thank you.
    Thanks for response :)
    It's actually combination of little text and color of it.. a bit bigger size would be nice ;)

I see.
    I will remove it and see if it still looks good. It gives the top part some color though. Might look boring without it, but I will try.

Thank you again.