[APP][BETA][ROOT][9+] Cloverplay - on screen controls for Game Pass / Stadia

refi64

Nov 25, 2013
refi64.com
Just purchased via PayPal the app keeps crashing galaxy s8 plus android 9 will be asking for a refund if this isn't fixed
Hey there, I believe I see the issue you mentioned in the Sentry crash logs. I'm currently working on a major internal revamp that should fix this and many other crash issues, but it'll probably be ~2 more weeks or so before it's ready to put up.

refi64

Nov 25, 2013
refi64.com
Finally, update time has come once again! 0.5 has been released onto XDA Labs and is under review on Google Play with a ton of improvements. Here's the changelog:

Code:
- Controller layout has been redesigned for better ergonomics / comfort
- Support for the new Game Pass and Game Pass Beta apps.
- The method used to run the background service has been completely reworked and should be far more stable now.
- The APKs should all be smaller
- A new trial service is used instead of the previous Trialy
- [EXPERIMENTAL] Support for pressing multiple buttons at once with one finger.
- [EXPERIMENTAL] Support for GeForce Now
- UI responsiveness fixes
Two more things to note: First of all, due to the new trial service, all the trials have been reset. In other words, everyone gets to try it again for two days, even if your trial expired before. Consider it a gift for this taking so long

If you have previously adjusted the layout preferences, I'd advise resetting the app data before trying it out again, since the new layout is a lot more comfortable and, if tweaks are needed for your hand size and phone, they'll likely be different.
@o0TzB0o @shauns2013 @Osorio93 please retry; joystick deadzone is fixed, insane crashes should at least be not as frequent (and, in theory, fewer potential SELinux issues), and the Game Pass apps should now both be supported. If any of your trials expired, they've all been reset as mentioned above in this post.

refi64

Nov 25, 2013
refi64.com
when i enter in game pass dosen´t show the controls.
Any one can help or any one tested?
It's not working on game pass
The update had been rejected from the Play Store due to use of Stadia/Game Pass branding, and due to Hurricane Sally I wasn't able to yet fix it. As of today, it should be widely available, so assuming you're using the Play Store version, please update and try again. I have been personally using it with Game Pass without trouble.

Kroklethon

Mar 9, 2020
Not working on OnePlus 5T rooted with Android 11, nothing shows up. Feeling sad but I still have hope for future updates (doesn't work on beta version too)