[APP][BETA] SamFix - Fix all annoyances on Samsung devices

Search This thread

dharmapoudel

Nov 21, 2013
NOTE : This app is for SAMSUNG devices only. ROOT is OPTIONAL. Not all features work on all devices. Please do not rate based on the features that are not available yet. I'm working hard to add/improve features, keep sending suggestions. In case you are having issues let me know first before leaving a salty review.

Fix all annoyances on Samsung devices.

Features:
Disable max volume warning - needs device restart
Disable max brightness warning
Choose animation scale from the list - make your device snappier
Greyscale - turn on black and white mode, it's fun and saves power
Quick setting tiles for easy access (WIP)

... many more to come

Download

Last edited:

dharmapoudel

Nov 21, 2013
Change Logs up to version 1.3 - updated 9/28/2018
* Added option to disable max volume warning
* Added option to disable max brightness warning
* Added options to toggle animation scales
* Added options to toggle greyscale mode
* Added quick setting tiles for 'Animation Scales' and 'Greyscale'

Last edited:

dharmapoudel

Nov 21, 2013
@elmshmoum is there a reason that you have rated it a 1 star? I'd love to know the issue and help fix it. @ualisson01 Translating your comment says "Error in command to activate on Samsung note 8" can you please send me the screenshot and/or other details so that I can work on to fix it. It's working perfectly fine on my friends note 8.

Reactions: duttyend

rockbastard

Feb 11, 2010
Copenhagen
NOTE : This app is for SAMSUNG devices only. ROOT is OPTIONAL. Not all features work on all devices. Please do not rate based on the features that are not available yet. I'm working hard to add/improve features, keep sending suggestions. In case you are having issues let me know first before leaving a salty review.

Features:

... many more to come

Download

Many thanks for the app, do you have a changelog for version 1.9?

Gilfreitas

Mar 22, 2017
I started the app, I activated all the options and it was not requested root access, is this correct?

and the animation scale was set to 0.25 however in the developer options everything is 0.5x, is this correct?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181005-190009.jpg
    Screenshot_20181005-190009.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 1,000
  • 20181005_185954.jpg
    20181005_185954.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 988

dharmapoudel

Nov 21, 2013
I started the app, I activated all the options and it was not requested root access, is this correct?

and the animation scale was set to 0.25 however in the developer options everything is 0.5x, is this correct?

Yeah that's correct, root is pretty much useless if you have provided the required permissions. Originally I wanted to not show the dialog box on first app start hence added root, but changed it later to avoid confusion.

Yeah developer settings says that for values less than 0.5, but the actual values are what you set from the app, you can verify this just by looking at the animation background while setting the values in app.

Reactions: Greight

winol

Jan 18, 2010
COATZACOALCOS
Perfect app!!! Works like a charm with my 950F exynos note 8 128 GB running 7.1.1 I sure will make a donation, thank you very much, I only wish for something like this to increase the bottom speaker and earpiece volumes

Last edited:
Reactions: jsanta11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Features:

... many more to come

Download
    Change Logs up to version 1.3 - updated 9/28/2018
    * Added option to disable max volume warning
    * Added option to disable max brightness warning
    * Added options to toggle animation scales
    * Added options to toggle greyscale mode
    * Added quick setting tiles for 'Animation Scales' and 'Greyscale'
    That's all this App does? All anyone has to do is unlock developer options and you can perform exactly what this App does plus more. I guess it's a handy short cut tool maybe. Not trying to knock it, but it just kind of blew me away when I opened it and found that it doesn't really do anything I can't do in about 10 seconds. Now if you can actually make it switch something that's difficult to perform by hand would make it stand out. I checked every button and they all work. Sorry, but had to delete 2 minutes after I downloaded it. Just couldn't find any use for it.
    You don't like it, cool, maybe it's not useful for you. Thousands of users of this app including myself use this app every day for some reason even though we all know about developer option. For example there is no option to set animation scale to 0.25 in developer option. Also there is no way to disable those volume and brightness warning without using this app. I would recommend you to install again and use it for a while. I'm confident you'll like it.
    Ok, but I'm not going to install SamFix for now.
    I'll keep promo code for future use (when brightness problem with reboot toggle will be solved)
    Just so you know the promo code ends in a month. As far as why its taking long time to add new features, some features work fine on my S7 but not on my friend's note 8.
    And here is my todo list in no particular order, no timeline and with absolutely no guarantee if they will ever make it to the app:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone