How to Download USB CleaverHi there!
Those of you who are familiar with USB Haksaw or USB Switchblade then you probably know what this app is all about. For those who a not familiar GOTO Description just like the USB Switchblade you can select the payload you want to use to shorten the hack time.
This program is very beta! and welcome as much feedback and I can get!
The goal of the USB Cleaver is to silently recover information from a target Windows 2000 or higher computer, including password hashes, LSA secrets, IP information, etc... beauty lies in the fact that the payload can run silently and without modifying the system or sending network traffic, making it near invisible. It captures all the information to a LOG file stored in your sdcard and can be reviewed at anytime.
- Dump System Information
- Dump IE Passwords
- Dump Chrome Passwords
- Dump Firefox Passwords
- Dump Wifi Passwords
- Allows you to select the payloads you want to use
- temporary removed disclaimer screen causing possible F/C on first run(please let me know if you still get fc with this version)
- fix possible bug causing force close on first run
- Fixed issue where starting application with sdcard mount causes F/C
- added new BG to show if sd card is available or not
- changed main background and Gaussian Blur the line in the middle
- Fixed Disclaimer bug - getting stuck on main intent
- Initial beta release
: Future Payloads
- Dump Network Services
- Dump Port Scan
- Dump Product Keys
- Dump Mail Passwords
- Dump Windows Update List
- Install Silent VNC
- Dump LSA Secrets
- xCopy files "documents", "pictures", etc....
- More to come....
: How to use
- Download and install APK if you havn't done so aready
- Accept Disclaimer & Download Payloads
- goto "enable / disable payloads" to generate payload file
- mount android to PC and run go.bat from root of sdcard (if android 2.1 and before Autorun.inf is generated, click on drive icon and will run payload)
This program will hold no responsibility for your action. What you decide to do with this application is your own decision, and the developer(s) of this application will hold no responsiblity for your actions or will be responsible for his/her misdeeds. this application was not created to encourage and/or intended hacking anything other then your own equipment.
really like the app, very clever cleaver
from what i could gather by the instructions, after setting payloads in the app on phone we connect phone and mount sd card then start the exe files from within windows explorer. some of the programs were self explanatory but others i didnt have a clue what they were for, maybe a ref guide or table of programs like a legend and quick explanation of each would be helpful.
would it be possible to execute the exe files from within the phone app instead of from windows explorer. if youve lost your login password you cant exactly use explorer.
i found lots of user names and some passwords were recovered xda amongst them but the important ones were not but then if i lost my barclays account details i could recover them from barclays lol
this app has masses of potential, very interesting indeed, although kaspersky was jumping all over when trying to run the exe's :good:
Hey do you have a thread for Portable Tool Kit? It looks like a really good app but it keeps force closing on me. I feel like the xda community as a whole could benefit from a thread for that app though.
Sent from Alan's MT4G- Don't Forget to Thank if You Are Helped
Thanks for sharing this, I suspect cheating home so this may come in handy, only issue: she uses mac....so, what does it take to port/recode it? Or if someone knows a way to get passwords recovered from mac? Probably I'll get my needs as I'm bootcamp windows as well