[APP][BETA3][ROOT] Change lock screen on CM13 !!

When crop image?

• Always

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • If the checkbox it's checked

Votes: 48 65.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Miniprepumen

Apr 17, 2013
THIS APP ONLY WORKS ON BASED CM12, CM12.1 AND CM13 ROMS WITH THEME ENGINE.

Hello everyone, I make this app thanks to the guide of @TheXGX for how to change the lock screen wallpaper.

This app is the new app to change your lockscreen on CM13, a lot of people wants this app to change the wallpaper on lock screen on the new CyanogenMod version 13.

So like older version, you need to pick an image from gallery and you can add it to lockscreen or, you can customize the brightness, contrast, blur option is available too, and in the future, I will add a lot more features to make it more powerful.

I hope you enjoy with this app.
device-2015-12-16-130343.jpgdevice-2015-12-16-130449.jpgdevice-2015-12-16-130422.png

Features:

- Change the lock screen wallpaper.
- Reset the lock screen wallpaper, means, to have the same wallpaper on desktop and lock screen.
- Add blur to image.
- Modify the brightness and contrast
- You want more? Leave a reply !

Link from google play
Older version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniprepumen.cm12.changelockscreencm12

The newer version.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alicantedevelopers.lockscreenchangercm13

Oneplus one thread thanks to @reyscott1968.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/cm12-lockscreen-changer-t3064755

Thanks to the people who has downloaded the older version for CM12, support, feedback, comments... Thanks really
I never would have imagined to get more than 50.000 downloads in a few months. Thanks to all of this people now I work where I want :D :D

Last edited:

TheXGX

Jan 7, 2015
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
Hey. Thanks for the mention. :)

However, I just gave the app a try, but it FC's every time I select an image on Euphoria OS, based on CM12 5.0.2. Have you tried this app on other ROMs?

The app itself starts, and then I tap to select image, and when I select anything, it FCs.

Nice effort though. :) App looks clean and simple. Will add this to the original thread if it becomes stable. :good::)

Miniprepumen

Apr 17, 2013
Thanks to you! Can you send the error through google play??
I tried on official CM12 and Temasek but I will try this Rom.
Thanks for the support.

Miniprepumen

Apr 17, 2013
Okey there are one error when I'm retrieving the image, but for any reason that idk, at CM12 and temasek CM12 works but nor on other roms, this weekend i will fix this error.
I need to know on wich roms works and wich not.
Thanks!

Reactions: noskojv

Miniprepumen

Apr 17, 2013
Just gave it a shot! It works perfectly. :) Nice job man! I'll add this to the original thread in a while. :)

A suggestion would be to give users a way to resize the pictures they select. :) That would make this perfect.

Hahaha thanks! I was working on this feature but I let it because the error are more important, this weekend I will rock this app hahaha.
Tell me if u have any other problem mate.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA mobile app

Miniprepumen

Apr 17, 2013
I will implement the crop and blur features, I don't know when, but do you prefer to select if you want to crop and blur or always ON??

I think it's better on the settings, like this.
Screenshot_2015-03-21-10-10-48.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS APP ONLY WORKS ON BASED CM12, CM12.1 AND CM13 ROMS WITH THEME ENGINE.

Hello everyone, I make this app thanks to the guide of @TheXGX for how to change the lock screen wallpaper.

This app is the new app to change your lockscreen on CM13, a lot of people wants this app to change the wallpaper on lock screen on the new CyanogenMod version 13.

So like older version, you need to pick an image from gallery and you can add it to lockscreen or, you can customize the brightness, contrast, blur option is available too, and in the future, I will add a lot more features to make it more powerful.

I hope you enjoy with this app.
    device-2015-12-16-130343.jpgdevice-2015-12-16-130449.jpgdevice-2015-12-16-130422.png

Features:

- Change the lock screen wallpaper.
    - Reset the lock screen wallpaper, means, to have the same wallpaper on desktop and lock screen.
    - Add blur to image.
    - Modify the brightness and contrast
    - You want more? Leave a reply !

Link from google play
    Older version:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniprepumen.cm12.changelockscreencm12

The newer version.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alicantedevelopers.lockscreenchangercm13

Oneplus one thread thanks to @reyscott1968.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/cm12-lockscreen-changer-t3064755

Thanks to the people who has downloaded the older version for CM12, support, feedback, comments... Thanks really
    I never would have imagined to get more than 50.000 downloads in a few months. Thanks to all of this people now I work where I want :D :D
    New version 3.0

I release a new version with some changes, here is the changelog:
    - New app icon.
    - A little redesign.
    - Now, the previsualitation is multiDPI, so always respects the ratio 16:9.
    - Now is possible to pick images from SDcard.
    - Solved problem with root permission.

I hope it works better like before.
    Regards and thanks for support
    New version 2.1 uploaded!
    Enjoy :D:D
    Break

Hi guys, I will take a break because I need to make the final project of my last year. I will implament the blur feature don't worry guys and if I can I will update as soon as possible.
    Many thanks for all the support, reviews and downloads u make me feel so happy :D:D:D
    Regards! :eek:
    New version 2.6!

Hi guys, I uploaded a new version with only internal improvements.
    Now work better on CM12.1.
    The app checks if you are root, I added this feature because some people are reporting that the app don't works and is caused because they are not root :eek:
    Now the auxiliar picture it's deleted after adding to lock screen.

Thanks for the support guys. :D:D
    P.D: In june I will realease new version with blur option don't worry. :D