[APP] Bixby Remapper - Works even after Samsung's patches + Google Assistant Support!

Search This thread
Bixby Button Remapper is an app with a main focus around simplicity and performance. There are 2 different modes: "More Stable" mode, which is very carefully curated so as to not impede on device performance whatsoever, and "No Delay" mode which works like every other Bixby remapping app these days and uses more CPU power. Luckily, you have 2 options!

Play Store Link

APK

Last edited:

jimbob_sf

Jul 16, 2010
San Rafael, CA
Bravo (sir)!

Thank you! I'm using it to open AutoVoice (maybe other AutoApps tools) which opens up the world to Assistant, Alexa, or Tasker. I'm sticking with double tap power for camera.

I got it through Play store to give you visible credit!

Thankfully the S8 is fast enough that you don't care that Bixby flashes before this kicks in.

Try this app, we need to support our devs!

kossiewossie

Sep 17, 2013
Works well! but you have to have Bixby enabled (I disabled it with Package disabler pro) otherwise the button doesn't launch anything at all. Would be great if you was able to make the app function without the need of Bixby being present.

robber

Nov 12, 2006

mccompunerd

Oct 29, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Still works on my T-Mobile S8 after OTA update. Now if I could just figure out what I want to pen instead. Have it set to do nothing for now. Bixby was getting on my nerves, but I didn't want to completely disable it. I'll give Bixby another shot once they add the voice functionality, but don't know if I'll use the button for that.

Syn Ack

Jan 20, 2011
Atlanta
I'm posting this to all of the Bixby remappers

These are the packages you can disable and still run this app. At minimum it needs Bixby and Hello Bixby enabled.
com.samsung.android.bixby.agent
com.samsung.android.app.spage

Xig9ZK4.png

ex-28

if i disable
om.samsung.android.bixby.agent
com.samsung.android.app.spage

would it help on the bixby screen i see ?

i mapped it to my messages and when i press the button you see it open the bixby screen for a seccond then it openeds messages , i have to option for shorter delay enabled as well, app working great but when i was using bixbye i didn't see bixby screen at all. so just wondering.

dansan382

Dec 19, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
i still havent even been prompted for the update at this point. Nor have I even set up Bixy. For this app to work you're saying I need to go through the setup of bixby and basically turn it on?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bixby Button Remapper is an app with a main focus around simplicity and performance. There are 2 different modes: "More Stable" mode, which is very carefully curated so as to not impede on device performance whatsoever, and "No Delay" mode which works like every other Bixby remapping app these days and uses more CPU power. Luckily, you have 2 options!

Play Store Link

APK
    Update 1.05 - May 1
    * Now includes 2 different Bixby remapping methods: "No Delay" mode, and "More Stable" mode. "No Delay" mode uses the method every other Bixby app uses that requires more CPU usage, while "More Stable" mode has no performance decrease whatsoever but has a slight delay.
    * Bug fixes.
    * More to come!
    Bravo (sir)!

Thank you! I'm using it to open AutoVoice (maybe other AutoApps tools) which opens up the world to Assistant, Alexa, or Tasker. I'm sticking with double tap power for camera.

I got it through Play store to give you visible credit!

Thankfully the S8 is fast enough that you don't care that Bixby flashes before this kicks in.

Try this app, we need to support our devs!