[APP][BLOATFREE][NO ROOT][UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD][FREE] Android Auto AppStore, painfree, bloatfree, Google Play Protect no alert

Search This thread

croccio

Jan 2, 2012
Last edited:

dasklney

• Dec 31, 2006
    giang.us
    This is the greatest app ever, just install on my P40 Pro and everything is working very well.

One more thing, my friend would like to donate to CarTube owner, but he can't donate from Vietnam, do you guys know how to contact owner?

Chandan Aneja

Dec 11, 2020
    Unable to make donation from India as the payment link is broken, Tried contacting the developer but I guess I have the wrong email id. Any suggestions please
    Screenshot_2021-05-24-18-12-22-992_it4.store66.croccio80.atcartube.jpg

croccio

Jan 2, 2012
    Android Auto 6.4 blocks all apps. Please install an older version of Android Auto https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=android+auto+6.3+apk I'm working to find another exploit for Android Auto 6.4.

Android Auto 6.4 blocca tutte le app. Per favore installa la versione di Android Auto più vecchia https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=android+auto+6.3+apk Sto lavorando per trovare un altro exploit per poter usare le app su Android Auto 6.4

DON'T UPDATE ANDROID AUTO TO 6.4 IT WILL BLOCK ALL APPS
    NON AGGIORNARE ANDROID AUTO ALLA 6.4 BLOCCHERA' TUTTE LE APP

ENGLISH VERSION BELOW

RISPOSTA AUTOMATICA

LEGGI ATTENTAMENTE. SE IL TUO PROBLEMA RIENTRA IN UNA DI QUESTA CASISTICHE NON RICEVERAI RISPOSTA.

SE INVECE NON RIENTRA RICEVERAI RISPOSTA ENTRO 96 ORE.

D: Non escono più le app in macchina
    R: Devi effettuare il downgrade di Android Auto alla 6.3, l'ultima versione blocca tutte le app sviluppate da terzi.
    D: Come lo faccio?
    R: Cerca su internet

D: Non escono le app in macchina
    R: Se hai un OPPO o un REALME o un HUAWEI senza playservice è normale perchè quei telefono bloccano le app sviluppate da terzi

D: Non sono più PRO
    R: Verifica che l'ID che mi hai mandato sia uguale a quello presente sul telefono, se NON lo è mandami il nuovo ID e ti abilito entro 96 ore dalla ricezione del nuovo id.

D: Non mi funzionano i comandi sul volante
    R: Devi aprire cartube controller per farli funzionare

D: Non mi funziona CarTube controller
    R: Per farlo funziona devi aprire cartube, far partire un video e aprire il controller e funzionerà

D: Mi mandi la lista iptv?
    R: Non ho liste IPTV, quelle dovete trovarle su internet

D: Non mi carica la lista IPTV
    R: Testa la lista su un altro programma di IPTV, SE FUNZIONA mandami la lista che ti da problemi e verifico

D: Non mi carica i canali, mi dice "Canale non disponibile"
    R: Verifica prima che funzioni su VLC e poi mandami la lista e il nome del canale che ti da problemi.

D: Mi mandi una lista con sky?
    R: No perchè è illegale vedere sky pirata senza abbonamento.

ENGLISH VERSION

AUTO REPLAY

READ CAREFULLY. IF YOUR PROBLEM FALLS IN ONE OF THESE CASES, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANSWER.

IF IT DO NOT ENTER YOU WILL RECEIVE ANSWER WITHIN 96 HOURS.

Q: Apps in the car no longer come out
    A: You need to downgrade Android Auto to 6.3, the latest version blocks all third-party apps.
    Q: How do I do it?
    A: Search on the internet

Q: The apps don't come out in the car
    A: If you have an OPPO or a REALME or a HUAWEI without playservice it is normal because those phones block apps developed by third parties

Q: I'm not PRO anymore
    A: Check that the ID you sent me is the same as the one on the phone, if it is NOT send me the new ID and I will enable you within 96 hours of receiving the new id.

Q: The controls on the steering wheel don't work
    A: You have to open cartube controllers to make them work

Q: My CarTube controller doesn't work
    A: To make it work you have to open cartube, play a video and open the controller and it will work

Q: Can you send me the iptv list?
    A: I don't have IPTV lists, you have to find those on the internet

Q: IPTV list wont load
    A: Test the list on another IPTV program, IF IT WORKS send me the list that gives you problems and I'll check

Q: It doesn't load the channels, it tells me "Channel not available"
    A: Check first that it works on VLC and then send me the list and name of the channel that is giving you problems.

Q: Can you send me a list with sky?
    A: No because it is illegal to see sky pirates without a subscription.

clarkgable

May 22, 2007
    I tested this morning and agree that 6.3 versions do not work for this anymore along with 6.4 so at present the apps cannot be used. There probably was an update to a different Google application, maybe Google Play Services that doesn't allow this to work currently.

Reactions: inhirz

Cheesethief

Mar 8, 2012
    I tested this morning and agree that 6.3 versions do not work for this anymore along with 6.4 so at present the apps cannot be used. There probably was an update to a different Google application, maybe Google Play Services that doesn't allow this to work currently.
    Working with 6.3 here. I just can't buy Cartube Pro, it only gives me a an ID and there's nothing I can do with it?

devonish

Nov 17, 2020
    Hi . How to unlock pro version?
    How to Pay, there is no option like on screen . I have to been login on my Gmail account?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210609-125940_CarTube.jpg
      Screenshot_20210609-125940_CarTube.jpg
      137.1 KB · Views: 26

sebring003

Feb 24, 2009
    It looks like Google is forcing AA update and if try and downgrade, it keeps forcing the update. As of now, this app will not work, at least not on Android 11

Top Liked Posts