• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][BLOATFREE][NO ROOT][UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD][FREE] Android Auto AppStore, painfree, bloatfree, Google Play Protect no alert

Search This thread

mistreated81

Jul 28, 2021
The apps seem to need root to be usable on AA 6.6. First I couldn't see them, so I patched them again with Phenotype. Then I could see them, but couldn't use them. If I start any program it just says "there was no new messages". So I patched them again with AA tweaker and gave them root permissions. Now everything works like before.

croccio

Jan 2, 2012
The apps seem to need root to be usable on AA 6.6. First I couldn't see them, so I patched them again with Phenotype. Then I could see them, but couldn't use them. If I start any program it just says "there was no new messages". So I patched them again with AA tweaker and gave them root permissions. Now everything works like before.
no root needed

Hasankakal

Aug 9, 2021
@croccio
I installed cartube and it's working. I believe the video will continue to play while the car is moving after I donate..
Is there any minimum donation ?

Also, i can't see any email id on the app. Where do I send the donation confirmation to activate the pro version?

gary93

Sep 13, 2008
Installed and been working for 2 weeks now. Question tho, which one of these app uses the YouTube app to play youtube video, instead of the youtube website? My phone plan include unlimited youtube, but only through app, not through website.

gary93

Sep 13, 2008
Been using this and it's fantastic! Have a question tho, which one of the app in aastore can play YouTube from its app instead of web interface? I read cartube has the option to choose but cannot find that option. I'd also like to not having to mirror so I can keep the phone screen off.

croccio

Jan 2, 2012
Been using this and it's fantastic! Have a question tho, which one of the app in aastore can play YouTube from its app instead of web interface? I read cartube has the option to choose but cannot find that option. I'd also like to not having to mirror so I can keep the phone screen off.
Only Cartube allow to do this

BigBroFoSho

Sep 13, 2021
Android Auto Store is an App Store to download all your favorite app for Android Auto directly from your smartphone without needing the computer. This app is bloatfree and Google Play Protect doesn't alert you about security issue.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://github.com/croccio/Android-Auto-Store/releases/download/1/aastore.apk
Thank you for your hard work! I was able to install the aa apstore apk ver. 1.1 from a third-party, since the version 1.02.1 kept glitching on the update. From there, I loaded CarTube Pro and CarTube Controller on my Samsung S20+, and the AndroidAuto on my 8.4 Uconnect unit picked it right up! Frickin great to have videos on my touchscreen!!!
20210913_210812.jpg

devonish

Nov 17, 2020
Hi croccio,

Why you ignore all people who wants to have PRO version but have no possibility to pay (no link)?

I sended to you private mail with ask but no ansewer for days,

What we have to do?

Another questions:

1. How to change default names : "Custom app 1, Custom app 2" in AA Radio Screen?

2. Do we have to pay for every Custom aps to be working during driving (or only once for Car Tube)?

Br

scoutice

Feb 12, 2017
@croccio: I really appreciate your great work.
does someone know, how the custom apps work together with the keyboard?
i have installed a custom app and need to log in on this page. however, if i click into the website's login dialog, and the cursor is set to the input field, the keyboard on the screen as well as on the phone pop up. i can operate both keyboards, but the input does not appear in the input field.

and

how is it possible to change the url? it is not possible deleting the app's data, and also after uninstall and re-install the first set url is not deleted.

Top Liked Posts