[APP] Blue2Hotspot - Turn on the hotspot when connected to a Bluetooth device

Search This thread

annexhack

Mar 13, 2020
Moscow
24248636.png

Blue2Hotspot is a program for automatically turning on an access point (Hotspot) when connected to certain Bluetooch devices.

Languages: English, Russian (translation planned)

It happens that you get tired of doing the same thing and constantly get into the car, look for your phone, turn on the access point, and so on every day. I decided to write a small application to automate these actions. To enable the access point, you need permission - location (I myself think this is nonsense). The program does not write your data or send it anywhere. All other permissions are needed to keep Android from being unloaded from the system.

Some water. Since the parents bought a car and there is a large screen, you can launch the navigator and all sorts of online services, but how to turn on the access point turned out to be more difficult to teach, since a couple of weeks will pass and the call "how to turn on Wi-Fi". And I decided to write a small application.
Instructions
  1. Make pairing with Bluetooth and Wifi device.
  2. Install Blue2Hotspot, give permission.
  3. Make settings and select your Bluetooth device.
  4. Click on the Start service button
  5. That's it, the service will work on this; now, when connected to the device, the access point will turn on.

Homepage: https://inceptive.ru/projects/blue2hotspot/

Screenshot_20211118-210528_Blue2Hotspot.png
Screenshot_20211118-210904_Blue2Hotspot.png
Screenshot_20211118-210601_Blue2Hotspot.png
  • Android 12 support
  • Correction of jambs
  • Corrected the view
  • English translation

• Corrected the end of the service when disconnecting a Bluetooth device
  • Corrected the view
  • Added information on "activity control" for Huawei, Xiaomi and OPPO.
  • Correction of minor bugs.

• Optimized work
  • Made the access point turn on when connecting Bluetooth
  • Auto start on phone restart.

Attachments

• ru.inceptive.blue2hotspot-0.3-release.apk
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
Reactions: dhampire

kk131

Sep 8, 2007
Google Nexus 4
OnePlus One
Thanks for the very useful app, that works very well. I tried a couple of others before finding this that didn't work.

Would it be possible to select multiple BT devices so that it could be used in more than one car?

AP756

Oct 4, 2007
After using Blue2Hotspot for a couple of weeks I'm an absolute fan of it. Annexhack, you have programmed a really useful program, easy to handle for beginners too. I second the requst from kk131 and add: I'd like to donate a beer to you, let us know how to do. Thanks

Bye for now Fred

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    24248636.png

Blue2Hotspot is a program for automatically turning on an access point (Hotspot) when connected to certain Bluetooch devices.

Languages: English, Russian (translation planned)

It happens that you get tired of doing the same thing and constantly get into the car, look for your phone, turn on the access point, and so on every day. I decided to write a small application to automate these actions. To enable the access point, you need permission - location (I myself think this is nonsense). The program does not write your data or send it anywhere. All other permissions are needed to keep Android from being unloaded from the system.

Some water. Since the parents bought a car and there is a large screen, you can launch the navigator and all sorts of online services, but how to turn on the access point turned out to be more difficult to teach, since a couple of weeks will pass and the call "how to turn on Wi-Fi". And I decided to write a small application.
    Instructions
    1. Make pairing with Bluetooth and Wifi device.
    2. Install Blue2Hotspot, give permission.
    3. Make settings and select your Bluetooth device.
    4. Click on the Start service button
    5. That's it, the service will work on this; now, when connected to the device, the access point will turn on.

Homepage: https://inceptive.ru/projects/blue2hotspot/

Screenshot_20211118-210528_Blue2Hotspot.png
    Screenshot_20211118-210904_Blue2Hotspot.png
    Screenshot_20211118-210601_Blue2Hotspot.png
    • Android 12 support
    • Correction of jambs
    • Corrected the view
    • English translation

• Corrected the end of the service when disconnecting a Bluetooth device
    • Corrected the view
    • Added information on "activity control" for Huawei, Xiaomi and OPPO.
    • Correction of minor bugs.

• Optimized work
    • Made the access point turn on when connecting Bluetooth
    • Auto start on phone restart.