[APP] Bosspy, the ultimate spy application free

Search This thread

themoleapp

Jan 24, 2013
No need to pay anymore if you want to a spy application!
The website Bosspy.com just start his software 100% free. With it, you can catch secretly the texts messages (whatsapp, iMessage, Facebook), Calls details, Internet history, GPS locations and the Keylogger file :)

Just visit the website Bosspy.com, they have an user guide on there homepage*

Reactions: livefastdiefun07

peter3633

Apr 21, 2013
I had enough on those free Spy Application this day, i rather pay a little bit something useful and 100% free from bugs. I have a friend angeli keep telling me why not try Copy10 which work very well on her. I purchased right away on there website and it works all i want about spying is all in there. Thanks to Copy10.

suporwoden

May 19, 2013
cell spy

I would rather use some paid ones cos free ones are with limited features.
more info: www dot monitoring-softwares dot com

ethan43

May 15, 2013
Bosspy is totally crap!!!

I was very disappointed with this app. The GPS NEVER worked. I tried uninstalling and re installing several times but was just a waste of time. Address book didn't work either .. Don't waste your money.

COPY10 a Smartphone Monitoring Software that Remotely read SMS, Call Logs, Emails, Pictures, Listen Surroundings, Track phone location and more.....

monster trim

Jun 20, 2013
I purchased this software & it won't even install! I've sent numerous emails to both their technical support & customer service emails without a single reply to my problem. They won't even seem to honor their money back guarantee

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

Last edited:

colio jay

Jun 25, 2013
Bosspy has no customer support....Why no customer support? bcoz its one man army, the same guy who authored the software,setup a malicious website,setup a clickbank cart. collecting money and cc numbers from despos who go for it even after reading alot of bad reviews including me.

suporwoden

May 19, 2013
Bosspy has no customer support....Why no customer support? bcoz its one man army, the same guy who authored the software,setup a malicious website,setup a clickbank cart. collecting money and cc numbers from despos who go for it even after reading alot of bad reviews including me.
Agree with you, bosspy spams all over the internet, but it is no really free and there are lots of bugs with it. I would rather choose some trusted ones like spybuble: http://www.adiguo.com/phone-spy-reviews.html

Last edited:

ikeymonitor

Mar 31, 2014

100% Free? That's a scam. Bosspy may steal your private data without your notice as it is 100% free, no responsibility.

I use iKeyMonitor Keylogger for iPhone/iPad from ikeymonitor.com which has 3-day full functional free trial,

and it records data such as keystrokes, passwords, facebook chats and saves on my device. Optionally I can set it to send the logs by Email.

I use it as a security tweak to win a chance to get back my iPhone in case it is lost or stolen by remotely turn on/off the monitoring.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The website Bosspy.com just start his software 100% free. With it, you can catch secretly the texts messages (whatsapp, iMessage, Facebook), Calls details, Internet history, GPS locations and the Keylogger file :)

Just visit the website Bosspy.com, they have an user guide on there homepage*