[APP][Box.Com] Free 50GB Storage with Box.com App

Search This thread

FrankyFiggz27

Apr 17, 2011
Vatican City
This is in the general android xda apps forum, but just in case you're not a frequent peruser of that forum, there's currently an easy way to exploit a free 50gb Box account for root users. Only thing that sucks is that you can't upload files bigger than 100mb at a time, which I know is a dealbreaker for many, especially ROM devs, but its still good to have and is a lot of space, especially for the inviting price of NOTHING. check it out here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1383808.

followed the directions, worked like a charm. just remember to replace your backed up build.prop after you do it. and i also found that once you exploit it, you can open up as many accounts as you want from the Box app if you just keep logging out and registering with a different email, which is nice. I made 4 accounts. call me greedy.

quick99si

Dec 3, 2007
Chicago
I use FolderSync for all my cloud storage services. It replaces all other cloud apps (including FTP), and it's as invaluable to me as Titanium Backup. Check it out.

FrankyFiggz27

Apr 17, 2011
Vatican City
CX.com 10gb Free Online Storage w/ App

the upload size limits with Box.com ruined it for me also when i realized how many files i need to backup that are too large. It's still really good for backing up mp3's though.

BUT, I came across CX.com, which gives you 10gb of free storage and has ZERO size limits. Also has an Android App. Same functionality as dropbox, but 5x the free space. can't beat it.

FrankyFiggz27

Apr 17, 2011
Vatican City
the upload size limits with Box.com ruined it for me also when i realized how many files i need to backup that are too large. It's still really good for backing up mp3's though.

BUT, I came across CX.com, which gives you 10gb of free storage and has ZERO size limits. Also has an Android App CX. Same functionality as dropbox, but 5x the free space. can't beat it.

EDIT:

Also check out the app Minus and Minus.com. Also free 10gb!! haven't tried it out yet though, but just made an account and it sounds pretty promising.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is in the general android xda apps forum, but just in case you're not a frequent peruser of that forum, there's currently an easy way to exploit a free 50gb Box account for root users. Only thing that sucks is that you can't upload files bigger than 100mb at a time, which I know is a dealbreaker for many, especially ROM devs, but its still good to have and is a lot of space, especially for the inviting price of NOTHING. check it out here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1383808.

followed the directions, worked like a charm. just remember to replace your backed up build.prop after you do it. and i also found that once you exploit it, you can open up as many accounts as you want from the Box app if you just keep logging out and registering with a different email, which is nice. I made 4 accounts. call me greedy.